Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,280 members, 7,977,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:20 PM

The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) - Culture (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) (135879 Views)

Daybreak In Udi: An Exposé Of British Colonization Schemes In Igboland / Does Culture Define The Way Nigerian Men Act In Relationships To A Large Extent? / Colonial Alaigbo (Igboland) in Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by experience(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2010
udezue:

[b]I dont think its so necessary for Igbo land to be structured just solely based on cla[/b]n coz honestly some communities are like so similar that they can be in the same province. Like Oka (Awka), Amaobia, Nibo, Nise, can be under the same province. They can have mayors to represent each town. The dialect is practically the same.

I mean do we really need a cluster of so many entities?

Same here, but if the discussions here are to go by, the clan/dialect issue provides a good criteria for partitioning right after viability. Secondly, the 20 provinces had other nations as provinces. As Aliagbo nation its good we clear this up.

Also, the nations in 'Old Biafara' were the folloiing (and more):

Andoni, Anang, Abanyom, Anyima, Akajuk,
Agbo, Adun, Odual, Boki, Degema, Ebani, Egbema, Ejagham, Eket, Ekoi, Efik,
Etche, Ibibio, Ibeno, Igbo, Izon, Ikom, Iyalla, Kana, Mbembe, Mbube, Nkum,
Okobo, Oron, Qua, Ukelle, Uyanga, Yako, etc. The Igbo are the largest entity, more than all the others combined.

Even if dialects are removed, this is a tad much.

Its one of the aims on here to straighten this out.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by chyz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2010
udezue:

I dont think its so necessary for Igbo land to be structured just solely based on clan coz honestly some communities are like so similar that they can be in the same province. Like Oka (Awka), Amaobia, Nibo, Nise, can be under the same province. They can have mayors to represent each town. The dialect is practically the same.

I mean do we really need a cluster of so many entities?

There too many clans in the first place so that couldnt happen but the provinces is a good thing because its similar to how our Igbo civilization has always been.Also, each province wont solely be comprised of one clan.however, one single clan should be in the same province.for instance, it shouldnt be one part of Aro in province 1 while the other in province 2 or like it is today where one part of Egbema is in Imo while the other is in Rivers, thats not a good look. All in all the whole 1 presidency thing is going to cause problems and put fear in the minority tribes even amongst the igbo because of domination
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by experience(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
chyz:

There too many clans in the first place so that couldnt happen but the provinces is a good thing because its similar to how our Igbo civilization has always been.Also, each province wont solely be comprised of one clan.however, one single clan should be in the same province.for instance, it shouldnt be one part of Aro in province 1 while the other in province 2 or like it is today where one part of Egbema is in Imo while the other is in Rivers, thats not a good look. All in all the whole 1 presidency thing is going to cause problems and put fear in the minority tribes even amongst the igbo because of domination

The operative word is nations nna, thats why they would be their own leaders/presidents/PMs.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by abadaba(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
This thread is not meant to be in this section.
May God punish the moderator who did this x 10.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by Obiagu1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
experience:

Original provinces

1. Aba (Mr. Moses Onwuma)
2. Abakaliki (Mr. Samuel Mgbada)
3. Annang (Chief Ekukinam Bassey)
4. Awka (Mr. Paul Nwokedi)
5. Calabar (Prof.  Eyo Bassey Ndem)
6. Degema (Mr. S. N. Dikibo)
7. Eket (Mr. S. J. Edoho)
8. Enugu (Mr. Christian Chukwuma Onoh)
9. Nsukka (Mr. Frank Onyeke)
10. Ogoja (Mr. Frank Ugbut)
11. Oji River (Dr. Godwin A. Odenigwe)
12. Okigwe (Mr. Sam I. Mbakwe)
13. Onitsha (Mr. R. I. Iweka)
14. Opobo (Dr. S. J. Cookey)
15. Orlu (Mr. R. I. Uzoma)
16. Owerri (Mr. Duke Njiribeakor)
17. Port Harcourt (Mr. Emmanuel Aguma)
18. Umuahia (Mr. Simeon Ojukwu)
19. Uyo (Chief J. Udo-Affiah)
20. Yenegoa (Chief Frank Opigo)

A bit off don't you think?

I think all you need to do is remove those that are not Igbo. If in any case some Igbo communities are part of those to be removed, then minor boundary adjustments will be done.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by chyz(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2010
experience:

The operative word is nations nna, thats why they would be their own leaders/presidents/PMs.

True. I will try harder to erase that word "tribe" from my vocabulary.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by chyz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2010
I think each of us should leave a complaint in the complaint thread to move this thread back into politics.It doesn't belong here.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by Obiagu1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2010
chyz:

There too many clans in the first place so that couldnt happen but the provinces is a good thing because its similar to how our Igbo civilization has always been.Also, each province wont solely be comprised of one clan.however, one single clan should be in the same province.for instance, it shouldnt be one part of Aro in province 1 while the other in province 2 or like it is today where one part of Egbema is in Imo while the other is in Rivers, thats not a good look. A[b]ll in all the whole 1 presidency thing is going to cause problems and put fear in the minority tribes even amongst the igbo because of domination[/b]

I’ve never seen, in my whole life, where an Igbo man took up leadership in any position and was not supported by other Igbos. MI Okpara, Dim. Ojukwu, Sam Mbakwe, Ralph Uwazurike etc had taken up leadership and were supported by all. This is who we are. I think being in Nigeria for too long has created so much negativity in our minds.

So the issue of Presidency, to me, is a non-issue. Whoever is the most popular, trusted, respected will be voted to lead us no matter where the person is from. Our nation has to be pure “merit based” in every aspect.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by experience(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2010
chyz:

I think each of us should leave a complaint in the complaint thread to move this thread back into politics.It doesn't belong here.

Please post a link to the complaints thread.
Obiagu1:

I think all you need to do is remove those that are not Igbo. If in any case some Igbo communities are part of those to be removed, then minor boundary adjustments will be done.

I see. Please list the adjustments you would like to make. I am trying to dig up some vital docs now. Thanks.

Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by Obiagu1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2010
experience:

Original provinces

1. Aba (Mr. Moses Onwuma)
2. Abakaliki (Mr. Samuel Mgbada)
3. Annang (Chief Ekukinam Bassey)
4. Awka (Mr. Paul Nwokedi)
5. Calabar (Prof.  Eyo Bassey Ndem)
6. Degema (Mr. S. N. Dikibo)
7. Eket (Mr. S. J. Edoho)
8. Enugu (Mr. Christian Chukwuma Onoh)
9. Nsukka (Mr. Frank Onyeke)
10. Ogoja (Mr. Frank Ugbut)
11. Oji River (Dr. Godwin A. Odenigwe)
12. Okigwe (Mr. Sam I. Mbakwe)
13. Onitsha (Mr. R. I. Iweka)
14. Opobo (Dr. S. J. Cookey)
15. Orlu (Mr. R. I. Uzoma)
16. Owerri (Mr. Duke Njiribeakor)
17. Port Harcourt (Mr. Emmanuel Aguma)
18. Umuahia (Mr. Simeon Ojukwu)
19. Uyo (Chief J. Udo-Affiah)
20. Yenegoa (Chief Frank Opigo)

1. Aba
2. Abakaliki
3. Awka
4. Enugu
5. Nsukka
6. Oji River
7. Okigwe
8. Onitsha
9. Opobo
10. Orlu
11. Owerri
12. Port Harcourt
13. Umuahia
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by experience(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2010
Obiagu1:

I’ve never seen, in my whole life, where an Igbo man took up leadership in any position and was not supported by other Igbos. MI Okpara, Dim. Ojukwu, Sam Mbakwe, Ralph Uwazurike etc had taken up leadership and were supported by all. This is who we are. I think being in Nigeria for too long has created so much negativity in our minds.

So the issue of Presidency, to me, is a non-issue. Whoever is the most popular, trusted, respected will be voted to lead us no matter where the person is from. Our nation has to be pure “merit based” in every aspect.

Bros, I am sure he was alluding to the United Biafra (essentially a confederacy or customs union) proposed on this thread that would include those other 'nations' rather than the within Alaigbo nation.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by Obiagu1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2010
experience:

Bros, I am sure he was alluding to the United Biafra (essentially a confederacy or customs union) proposed on this thread that would include those other 'nations' rather than the within Alaigbo nation.

Its being unrealistic is the reason MASSOB hasn’t gone far. Read PhysicsQED posts and you’ll understand the situation.
The better we concentrate on Alaigbo, but leave the door open for others that’ll willingly want to join, the better.
I’m a realistic to the core.

I essentially said that because of this quote "All in all the whole 1 presidency thing is going to cause problems and put fear in the minority tribes even amongst the igbo because of domination"
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by ChinenyeN(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2010
Obiagu1:

I’ve never seen, in my whole life, where an Igbo man took up leadership in any position and was not supported by other Igbos. MI Okpara, Dim. Ojukwu, Sam Mbakwe, Ralph Uwazurike etc had taken up leadership and were supported by all. This is who we are. I think being in Nigeria for too long have created so much negativity in our minds.

So the issue of Presidency, to me, is a non-issue. Whoever is most popular, trusted, respected will be voted to lead us no matter where the person is from. Our nation has to be pure “merit based” in every aspect.
Something more like Prime Minister would be more appropriate than President, in my understanding.

As for the provinces, ideally, they should be based off culture-group, but some here will say that there are too many culture-groups. I don't understand how or why that should be a problem. There is no limit as to how many provinces a country should have. So I don't feel that there should be a question of "too many culture-groups" in the first place. Does someone mind explaining that for me?
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by experience(m): 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2010
ezeagu:

Summarised:

Omabala, Nri, Onicha, Enugwu, Owerre, Obigbo, Ngwa, Mbaise, Ugwuta, Aro, Igbene, Igbanke, Ika, Asaba, Aboh, Ehugbo, Etiti.

AND
Obiagu1:

1. Aba
2. Abakaliki
3. Awka Oka
4. Enugu Enugwu
5. Nsukka
6. Oji River
7. Okigwe
8. Onitsha Onicha
9. Opobo (buffer zone?)
10. Orlu
11. Owerri Owerre
12. Port Harcourt Igwe Ocha (buffer zone?)
13. Umuahia
14. Asaba
15. Agbo
(Forgive me for having enough of anglicizing of these names  grin )

Thanks. Good evolution. Please keep them rolling.

Any comments on these buffer zones? (the hot topic of this thread)
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by Obiagu1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Something more like Prime Minister would be more appropriate than President, in my understanding.

As for the provinces, ideally, they should be based off culture-group, but some here will say that there are too many culture-groups. I don't understand how or why that should be a problem. There is no limit as to how many provinces a country should have. So I don't feel that there should be a question of "too many culture-groups" in the first place. Does someone mind explaining that for me?

I think every province we had is already based on cultural groups, though it does not guarantee one province for one group but it does guarantee that every cultural group will be located within one province only.

For president/PM issue, for me I prefer presidential system to parliamentary system any time. It’s just my own preference.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by Obiagu1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2010
experience:

AND(Forgive me for having enough of anglicizing of these names  grin )

The buffer zones are hot topic and will be resolved through discussions and review of history or if need be, a plebiscite would be conducted for those peoples.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by experience(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2010
Obiagu1:

Its being unrealistic is the reason MASSOB hasn’t gone far. Read PhysicsQED posts and you’ll understand the situation.
The better we concentrate on Alaigbo, but leave the door open for others that’ll [b]willingly want to join, the better.[/b]
I’m a realistic to the core.

I essentially said that because of this quote  "All in all the whole 1 presidency thing is going to cause problems and put fear in the minority tribes even amongst the igbo because of domination"

We are on the same page, hence all efforts concentrated on Alaigbo and its configuration while leaving the room open for other nations.
Obiagu1:

I think every province we had is already based on cultural groups, though it does not guarantee one province for one group but it does guarantee that every cultural group will be located within one province only.

I think thats sums up the province/district criteria.

1. Viability
2. Culture group (clan/dialect).
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by ChinenyeN(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2010
Obiagu1:

The bolded is what I meant by being based off culture-group.

Obiagu1:

1. Aba
2. Abakaliki
3. Awka
4. Enugu
5. Nsukka
6. Oji River
7. Okigwe
8. Onitsha
9. Opobo
10. Orlu
11. Owerri
12. Port Harcourt
13. Umuahia
I feel that Opobo needs to be removed from that list, and P.H. is not necessarily a buffer zone (at least, I don't believe so), because the Ikwerre & Kalabari/Wakirike peoples know their boundaries, and there is not issue regarding that.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by Obiagu1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
ChinenyeN:

The bolded is what I meant by being based off culture-group.

That won’t work because smaller groups’ provinces may not be viable and that takes us back to clan based rather than town based.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by ChinenyeN(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2010
Obiagu1:

That won’t work because smaller groups’ provinces may not be viable and that takes us back to clan based rather than town based.
At the bolded, how so? and I don't understand the desire/need to have town-based provinces. Could someone explain that for me?
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by Obiagu1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2010
ChinenyeN:

At the bolded, how so? and I don't understand the desire/need to have town-based provinces. Could someone explain that for me?

. . . because when it’s solely based on clan constituting a province, we’ll have another Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo wahala all over again. So what we want to avoid leaving Nigeria will resurface again in the new nation. Also, there are too many clans and many are too tiny.

Secondly, when it is clan based, some provinces may (1) want to elevate their dialect to provincial level which will create problems (2) prevent those that are not member of the clan from running for positions in such provinces which will take away “merit” and the feeling of being an Alaigbo national from those affected (3) prevent non-members from owing important assets and influence in the province.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by experience(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
Obiagu1:

. . . because when it’s solely based on clan constituting a province, we’ll have another Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo wahala all over again. So what we want to avoid leaving Nigeria will resurface again in the new nation. Also, there are too many clans and many are too tiny.

Secondly, when it is clan based, some provinces may (1) want to elevate their dialect to provincial level which will create problems (2) prevent those that are not member of the clan from running for positions in such provinces which will take away “merit” and the feeling of being an Alaigbo national from those affected (3) prevent non-members from owing important assets and influence in the province.

Bolded = very true.

I love this thread.

Disadvantages of clan/dialect-based provinces:

(1) want to elevate their dialect to provincial level which will create problems
(2) prevent those that are not member of the clan from running for positions in such provinces which will take away “merit” and the feeling of being an Alaigbo national from those affected
(3) prevent non-members from owing important assets and influence in the province.

Anyone with anymore. . .

Chinenyen, fill us in on the advantages.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by Obiagu1(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2010
@ experience

We forgot those in Anioma, probably may be divided into Asaba and Agbor. also, Ahoada is missing in the list.

A complete list

1. Aba
2. Abakaliki
3. Agbor
4. Ahoada
5. Asaba
6. Awka
7. Enugu
8. Nsukka
9. Oji River
10. Okigwe
11. Onitsha
12. Opobo
13. Orlu
14. Owerri
15. Port Harcourt
16. Umuahia
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by chyz(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2010
experience:

Please post a link to the complaints thread.

Link to Complaints thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-490918.160.html
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by ChinenyeN(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2010
We won't necessarily have another Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa wahala, because the structure of Ala Igbo will be much different. Unlike the Nigeria structure, there exists some kind of recognition of a shared sense of community in Ala Igbo. Also, the provinces in question will not be fiscally dependent on FG, as it is in Nigeria (the reason why we have LGA & state madness, which contributes a great deal to the wahala in Nigeria). I don't understand how there are 'too many clans'. There is no limit to the number of provinces a country can have. So, how are there too many clans. Also, how are many too tiny?

Regarding point 1, how is the use of lects within a province a problem? So are you saying that it would be wrong for an Nnewi province to broadcast provincial news in Nnewi, or are you speaking of something else?

Regarding point 2, it was my understanding that the reasoning behind the parliamentary structure is to allow culture-groups to taste autonomy and fiscal responsibility (i.e. Aro will handle Aro affairs, Nnewi will be allowed to handle Nnewi affairs, and so on and so on). So, for that reason, I, an Ngwa, for example, really have no business going to Nri to contest for any position and vice versa. So point two ought not be an issue, unless I'm misunderstanding the reason for instituting a parliamentary system and fiscally autonomous provinces, by culture-group, to begin with, as well as misunderstanding what you all mean by catering Ala Igbo to our nature.

Regarding point 3, considering how provinces are supposed to be fiscally responsible, I believe it would be up to them to decide how they want to manage fiscal matters, and that includes business arrangements, agreements, asset control/management, etc. So a province is under no obligation to allow non-members anything.

This is the way I'm understanding this parliamentary set-up and provincial autonomy by culture-group, as well as the desire to cater Ala Igbo to our nature. . . unless, of course, my understanding is incorrect.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by experience(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2010
Obiagu1:

@ experience

We forgot those in Anioma, probably may be divided into Asaba and Agbor. also, Ahoada is missing in the list.

chyz:

Link to Complaints thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-490918.160.html

Done and done.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by chyz(m): 12:28am On Sep 09, 2010
ChinenyeN:

We won't necessarily have another Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa wahala, because the structure of Ala Igbo will be much different. Unlike the Nigeria structure, there exists some kind of recognition of a shared sense of community in Ala Igbo. Also, the provinces in question will not be fiscally dependent on FG, as it is in Nigeria (the reason why we have LGA & state madness, which contributes a great deal to the wahala in Nigeria). I don't understand how there are 'too many clans'. There is no limit to the number of provinces a country can have. So, how are there too many clans. Also, how are many too tiny?

Regarding point 1, how is the use of lects within a province a problem? So are you saying that it would be wrong for an Nnewi province to broadcast provincial news in Nnewi, or are you speaking of something else?

Regarding point 2, it was my understanding that the reasoning behind the parliamentary structure is to allow culture-groups to taste autonomy and fiscal responsibility (i.e. Aro will handle Aro affairs, Nnewi will be allowed to handle Nnewi affairs, and so on and so on). So, for that reason, I, an Ngwa, for example, really have no business going to Nri to contest for any position and vice versa. So point two ought not be an issue, unless I'm misunderstanding the reason for instituting a parliamentary system and fiscally autonomous provinces, by culture-group, to begin with, as well as misunderstanding what you all mean by catering Ala Igbo to our nature.

Regarding point 3, considering how provinces are supposed to be fiscally responsible, I believe it would be up to them to decide how they want to manage fiscal matters, and that includes business arrangements, agreements, asset control/management, etc. So a province is under no obligation to allow non-members anything.

This is the way I'm understanding this parliamentary set-up and provincial autonomy by culture-group, as well as the desire to cater Ala Igbo to our nature. . . unless, of course, my understanding is incorrect.

No clan gets 1 whole province to itself.Period(Igbo accent).
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by ChinenyeN(m): 12:31am On Sep 09, 2010
Chyz, that's not good enough. Please explain why.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by experience(m): 12:32am On Sep 09, 2010
chyz:

No clan gets 1 whole province to itself.Period(Igbo accent).

Patience nna chyz, perhaps he needs a little more reasons/insight as to why you say 1 clan to 1 province won't work.

@ Chinenyen

I would reply you tomorrow, eyes are heavy now.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by chyz(m): 12:35am On Sep 09, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Chyz, that's not good enough. Please explain why.

1 major reason is provinces should be porportionate in size.For instance as they have in canada.There are tiny clans and lage clans so alot of tiny provinces and a few big provinces cant work.Also, for the sake of unity it will be good.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by ezeagu(m): 12:40am On Sep 09, 2010
There's a problem with the other list

experience:

AND(Forgive me for having enough of anglicizing of these names  grin )

Summarised:

Omabala, Nri, Onicha, Enugwu, Owerre, Obigbo, Ngwa, Mbaise, Ugwuta, Aro, Igbene, Igbanke, Ika, Asaba, Aboh, Ehugbo, Etiti.

AND
Quote from: Obiagu1 on Yesterday at 11:08:12 PM
1. Aba
2. Abakaliki
3. Oka
4. Enugwu
5. Nsukka
6. Oji River
7. Okigwe
8. Onicha
9. Opobo (buffer zone?)
10. Orlu
11. Owerre
12. Igwe Ocha (buffer zone?)
13. Umuahia
14. Asaba
15. Agbo

When I made that summary this is what I meant.
Nri covers Awka, Owerre covers Orlu, Enugwu covers Nsukka and Oji River, Obigbo covers Igwe Ocha and others, Ngwa covers Aba, Ugwuta covers both territories left on either side of the Niger, Igbene covers Okigwe and Umuahia, Ika covers Agbor.

Then each province can have it's divisions by town.

So to add it would be: Omabala, Nri, Onicha, Enugwu, Owerre, Obigbo, Ngwa, Mbaise, Ugwuta, Aro, Igbene, Igbanke, Ika, Asaba, Aboh, Ehugbo, Etiti, Abakeleke.
Re: The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) by ChinenyeN(m): 12:47am On Sep 09, 2010
Chyz, I'm not sure why proportions of size is an issue, and if you're looking for unity, then maybe you should allow for each culture-group to have a province of its own and be fiscally responsible. This could in turn cause some provinces to merge, because they may not feel able to manage their fiscal responsibility. This allows provincial arrangements to be more natural, and also, this way, culture-groups have the opportunity to taste autonomy and fiscal responsibility as was part of the intention, from the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply)

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.