Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,863 members, 7,935,698 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Am Older Than Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Older Than Him (13683 Views)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read / Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
. . . . .and you forgot to tell that little brat to not piss me off? I will not apologise, don't see what for!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
This little brat is a mature woman grin
So how am I pissing you off?
You actually should be apologising to yourself for you ladylike display here.
Talk about letting ones self down.
Just some words of advice from me- refrain from abusive language, it is not ladylike
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MOBO444(f): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2010
SA Goddess:

. . . . .and you forgot to tell that little brat to not piss me off? I will not apologise, don't see what for!

SA Goddess i am not happy with your behaviour, maybe you putting up a charade, it not fair you know,Mutter is a decent lady and has always handle things with limitless maturity.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Mutter

Keep shut, your type should be left in the village to tend to the wounds of their grandma

You once married A MAN OLDER THAN YOU ,yet he left you for someone else, so who on earth are you to judge and conclude even before the marriage takes place?

@Poster

You know a man that loves you by so many signs

1. Body language
2. During communication
3.active listener
4. Allows you share opinions
5.Talks about himself and so much wants to know more about you
6.During phone convos especially on odd hours

I could go on and on and on, but one thing I tell you is this "maturity is not age" else as old as mutter is she should have grown some brains to top her status as a woman

Go for your happiness and listen not to the advice of negative people who's been thru hell and would want you to go thru the same thing
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2010
MOBO444:

SA Goddess i am not happy with your behaviour, maybe you putting up a charade, it not fair you know,Mutter is a decent lady and has always handle things with limitless maturity.

Have you suddenly become my father, do I have to answer to you?  I don't even know why I am responding to this, shouldn't be entertaining you and your friend at all! Air thieves, mcwwwwwwwm!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
MOBO444:

What maturity? encouraging people to stay in abusive relationships for the sake of money? labelled all single mothers prostitu, tes that sell their bodies for money? feels a man is allowed to cheat as many times as possible and be forgiven but a woman should be stoned to death the minute she looks outside

What a waste of human being
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
jennykadry:

What maturity? encouraging people to stay in abusive relationships for the sake of money? labelled all single mothers prostitu, tes that sell their bodies for money? feels a man is allowed to cheat as many times as possible and be forgiven but a woman should be stoned to death the minute she looks outside

If anybody ever said all that, then the person is a retard.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2010
jennykadry:

They think alike hence he does not see anything wrong with what the fool has said to me, let them be!  

The  grown  fool (mutter) is actually trying so hard to act classy and mature but she failed dismally!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
Sagamite:

If anybody ever said all that, then the person is a retard.

Mutter said that millions of times on the family section, she imagines herself to be a successful woman but does not believe that a woman can make it in life without an abusive husband. She reckons all single mothers are slu.tss that slept with men for financial help. She said she will encourage her kids to stay in an abusive marriage as they get to appreciate life more. seriously sweetheart i could go on and on about what that retard's been passing on to the single ladies and its all balderdash

I am not a feminist, I believe in complete and totoal submission in marriage but at the same time, women make it this days without satisfying the sexual urges of them men
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
Sagamite she also believes that the men in europe dont go to school. Seriously that woman is sick

She claimed to have studied in germany and believes that you cannot get into the uni without an A level, I saw her post it somewhere and i was like WTF shocked shocked the same germany where I studied with just my high school certificate? is she really kidding me or does she believe telling all sorts of lies to prove a point will do her any good?
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Pafuri(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Nayah: Good one.
Dans quel coin de France etes vous?
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2010
SA Goddess:

They think alike hence he does not see anything wrong with what the fool has said to me, let them be!  

The  grown  fool (mutter) is actually trying so hard to act classy and mature but she failed dismally!  

And she is talking about menopause @38 even when 31 yr old women are beginning to experience menopause, if she was so intelligent she would have known that alot of women experience early menopause
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
jennykadry:

And she is talking about menopause @38 even when 31 yr old women are beginning to experience menopause, if she was so intelligent she would have known that alot of women experience early menopause

She is just a fool who tries to act knowledgeable but of course gets exposed. . . . .she must just give up and crawl back into her dark corner, fool!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
SA Goddess:

She is just a fool who tries to act knowledgeable but of course gets exposed. . . . .she must just give up and crawl back into her dark corner, fool!

The only line of hers I agreed with was on one thread I came across where she said a woman shouldnt tell her partner she does not get along fine with her family else he will use it against her

That has been the only sensible thing this woman has ever posted
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
jennykadry:

Mutter said that millions of times on the family section, she imagines herself to be a successful woman but does not believe that a woman can make it in life without an abusive husband. She reckons all single mothers are slu.tss that slept with men for financial help. She said she will encourage her kids to stay in an abusive marriage as they get to appreciate life more. seriously sweetheart i could go on and on about what that retard's been passing on to the single ladies and its all balderdash

I am not a feminist, I believe in complete and totoal submission in marriage but at the same time, women make it this days without satisfying the sexual urges of them men

She must have self esteem issues. Submission (which I think to most people imply "amenable"wink to husband is good, but for one person to persist with this under an abusive spouse and even have the guts to preach others follow the footstep, especially her kids, the person needs deliverance with holy water from multiple pastors at an all night marathon.

Now for me to advocate such is rather strong, considering I am an iconoclast on religion. But the issue is too severe.

Maybe a single mother took her man, hence the moronic, cretinous vitriol on single mothers.

jennykadry:

Sagamite she also believes that the men in europe dont go to school. Seriously that woman is sick

She claimed to have studied in germany and believes that you cannot get into the uni without an A level, I saw her post it somewhere and i was like WTF  shocked shocked the same germany where I studied with just my high school certificate? is she really kidding me or does she believe telling all sorts of lies to prove a point will do her any good?

You need to ask her which part of Tejuosho market her oga's stall is in.

She never leave Naija before, all na mouth.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2010
Jenny, and Godess.
You need to quote me or reference the thread where I said such things.
You are putting words into mouth.
I do not think we can trash out all threads in one thread.
Open the threads and we can continue from there and anyone interested can question me there on y views.
We do not all need to have the same opinion in life.
I certainly can never say that all single women are prostitutes that would be absurd.

i never said men in Europe do not go to school.
I said that in Germany very few Nigerians study here. In America and the UK it is different.
I still claim that you need to have A levels to study in Germany. Apart from that you need the language certificate.
Please where did you study and did you get a degree. I can look it up and see the requirements.
Then we ca link it up for all Nairalanders to see.
Another option apart from A levels is having a further education.
I do not have a levels but because I had studied in Nigeria, I was able to take up studies and schooling here.
I guess you know that everyone can check this up in the internet today.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

Jenny, and Godess.
You need to quote me or reference the thread where I said such things.
You are putting words into mouth.
I do not think we can trash out all threads in one thread.
Open the threads and we can continue from there and anyone interested can question me there on y views.
We do not all need to have the same opinion in life.
I certainly can never say that all single women are love-peddlers that would be absurd.

i never said men in Europe do not go to school.
I said that in Germany very few Nigerians study here. In America and the UK it is different.
I still claim that you need to have A levels to study in Germany. Apart from that you need the language certificate.
Please where did you study and did you get a degree. I can look it up and see the requirements.
Then we ca link it up for all Nairalanders to see.
Another option apart from A levels is having a further education.
I do not have a levels but because I had studied in Nigeria, I was able to take up studies and schooling here.
I guess you know that everyone can check this up in the internet today.

bla bla bla mutter, I say bla bla bla where is ohsisi? ohsis can testify to the fact that you have always supported abusive marriage to single mother hood as you also believe the kids of single mothers end s up getting corrupt and blends with corrupt company

Yes I studied in GERMANY CAPITAL LETTER, and that is enough confirmation that you do not know a thing about europe, tell me the school you studied in and I will call you a liar grin germany ko, europe ni, abegiiiii keep shut

Where is busybody sef, she also replied you when you believe naija pple dont go to school, nonsense
Re: I Am Older Than Him by MissyB1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
I sure hate to join the majority but, right now,  I can't help it.
I'D Love to ditto what some people have already said  - Mutter, Shut up. Thanks!!

Yea, I'm Loving Goddess. wink kiss
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mutter

is this not your post

mutter:

My point?
Let the truth be told finally.
Most women in Nigeria that appear from the outside to be independent and self sufficient are nothing more than love-peddlers.
Selling their bodies for contracts, deals, favors and money.
It is not only the woman that stands on the road that is selling her body.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

yes the children will see what their mother is going through and appreciate later in life.

You know Jennykadry calling this lazy is an insult to most people living in poverty. Poor people very often work allot harder than rich ones. They just do not have the same opportunities. I know allot of very hard working women in Nigeria who cannot maintain a family. Your comment is callous, unrealistic and insulting to such women.

You want a woman to protect her kids from a husband slapping her and then what:
move to a district where the kids fall into bad company, bad education and so many other disadvantages. Bringing in many men to provide for her. We know how many hard working women get contracts in Nigeria.

Please be realistic. It certainly is not okay for a husband to maltreat a wife but sometimes women have to endure it because the price of leaving is too high.

Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

@jennykadry
if my husband leaves me today, who knows? I probably would be better off financially, because his extended family would fall out of the picture.
You just seem to be looking at a minor percentage of women who are able to fend for themselves. You are not looking at the vast majority of women.
YES if I could not give my kids what they need to make it in life, I would stay with the man no matter how bad he treated me. I would stay with the man to make sure my kids get a better chance in life.
That sacrifice I expect every mother to make.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

@iyabasira.
call it backward.
Already in the schools, money and sex is being exchanged for good notes.
The hostels are the biggest prostitution centers.

You intend to work hard?
What are you studying and tell us what is the starting salary?
Now tell me about what kind of job you can get in Nigeria without connections or bottom power, just by hard work that will enable you maintain a good standard of living in Nigeria.
@ jENNYKADRY I know you find it difficult to imagine that a submissive woman can achieve anything. grin
I pray God will help you to achieve your own goals in life, maybe that way you might stop bitching about other peoples own wink
SO tell me how much was or does a lawyer earn in Lagos to maintain a family. I mean a married woman at the beginning of her career.
My ex was a military officer and we lived in VI. If I left him without being to care adequately. ,
Do you know how easy it is to loose child custody as a woman in Nigeria? In fact he would have done what he wanted without even regarding the courts.

Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
Sagamite you sure say you go school for Uk abi na backyard runs you take enter as naija pple no sab skool grin grin grin grin grin

Ohsisi, micheli, outstrip(that one felt like slapping mutter to death grin) busybody if only I can get those pple to come on here , them go use anger kill her undecided
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2010
I need not prove anything to you mutter, you are a liar a big liar, ask those that went to goethe institute in nigeria if they had any Alevel, you are such a concentrated liar.

A level my ass, please who get family for germany make the person come talk true, nonsense
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2010
jennykadry:

Sagamite you sure say you go school for Uk abi na backyard runs you take enter as naija pple no sab skool grin grin grin grin grin

Yes o.

I went to University of Ikorodu's UK campus in Peckham. cheesy
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2010
http://www.study-in-germany.de/english/1.120.320.3.html

Jenny nur für dich!
So, wo genau hast du in Deutschland studiert?
Wir können uns doch in deutsch austauschen, oder nicht?
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2010
This mutter madness is something else. . . . . . ,  . . . imagine being called a love-peddler because one is a single mother, I bet you she has a number of abortions under her belt and yet she is going to sit here and judge those whose circumstances she has no knowledge of, she must hang herself with a wet tissue. . . . . . .village fool !
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2010
Sagamite:

She must have self esteem issues. Submission (which I think to most people imply "amenable"wink to husband is good, but for one person to persist with this under an abusive spouse and even have the guts to preach others follow the footstep, especially her kids, the person needs deliverance with holy water from multiple pastors at an all night marathon.

Now for me to advocate such is rather strong, considering I am an iconoclast on religion. But the issue is too severe.

Maybe a single mother took her man, hence the moronic, cretinous vitriol on single mothers.

You need to ask her which part of Tejuosho market her oga's stall is in.

She never leave Naija before, all na mouth.

Exactly, kids will appreciate you more that everyday they watch their dad slpa and hit you like some guy smacking the backside of a prostitute.

How can a woman with a heart subject her kids to that rubbish just because you think you cant go out there and make it for yourself

I gave examples of groundnut sellers that sent their kids abroad and thru skool just by selling groundnut, i met a doctor in germany(frankfürt) whose mother saw him thru medical school there.

It is only a lazy woman that will sit back at home and allow her husband to pounce on her when she can as well get up and go get something better for herself and her kids

What does she expect the daughters to think? that it is alright to get beaten by your husband as long as he gives you financial help?

really?
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

http://www.study-in-germany.de/english/1.120.320.3.html

Jenny nur für dich!
So, wo genau hast du in Deutschland studiert?
Wir können uns doch in deutsch austauschen, oder nicht?

Speak english ojare, keep asking where I studied, we are doing nothing auf deutsch but in english

Did you also know that foregin students had to have about 7000 euros in a deutsche bank account before a visa will be granted?

Why am i wasting my time?
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
Godess stop putting words in my mouth.
I said I have the greatest respect for single mothers, raising kids on their own.
That is a difficult task, being mother and father to a child.
Any woman that can cope has my highest respect, even more respect  than a married woman.
Do you know what it is to bring a child into the world with no man to stand by you. The pains and tears.
When the baby does not sleep through at night and later when the kid is growing up.
In this case the man is to blame for abandoning the child.
Anyway just for info. I am against abortion. It is a sin. However I do not judge any woman that opts for it.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
Sagamite:

Yes o.

I went to  University of Ikorodu's UK campus in Peckham.  cheesy
grin grin grin

Who dash you skool abegiii tell us the truth you only secured your visa and dumped skool after your leg touch europe , run  go marry oyinbo, thats what we nigerians are known for grin wetin be your oyinbo wife name?

This woman seems to have forgotten that nigerians are well read and end up going for second and third degrees undecided
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mutter(f): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
du bist also ein Betrüger habe ich fast gedacht.
Schreib doch was.

Jenny you have the option to show your German skills here.
Where did you study. Answer the question.
What does the money for a visa have to do with this topic.
Anyway just for info, the Visa requirements depend on which country you come from.
So don`t forget there are Nigerians that have EU pass and do not need to have this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage? / Can A Married Woman Have A Male Best Friend? / See The Boobs Causing Commotion On IG (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.