Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Am Older Than Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Older Than Him (13635 Views)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read / Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Did you mean gloss and healthy?

grin grin grin

It is about the words used huh, hahahahha grin Samantha looks well taken care of, that's for sure!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2010
Sagamite:

In Sydney or Melbourne? grin

or perth, take a pick, I could come over you know, who wouldn't ? for some nice screaming and moaning section grin cheesy tongue
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin  grin  grin

It is about the words used huh, hahahahha  grin  Samantha looks well taken care of, that's for sure!

Yep!  grin grin grin

jennykadry:

or perth, take a pick, I could come over you know, who wouldn't ? for some nice screaming and moaning section grin cheesy tongue

Chei!

I just felt a breeze in the room. I am having goose pimples, my temperature has risen, I can not concentrate because of paucity of blood in my brain, I am panting heavily and saliva secretion has multiplied by 4.

Chinekemeh, wey the way to Australian embassy o! I need to get my visa o.  grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Older Than Him by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Did you mean gloss and healthy?
No, I meant Saga and mite. tongue grin
Re: I Am Older Than Him by sd6: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2010
@op
wat on earth were u waiting for during ur 20s? Well i understand u misplaced priority but nevertheless, tie the knot and dnt let his family know abt it! Then try getting pregnant immediately!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by teejazz2: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2010
If u realy luv him,u can go on with ur relatioship because is not de deal,wat matter mọst is true luv
Re: I Am Older Than Him by sexylogan(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2010
I dont think it's a big deal if the two of u love each other and u respect him.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by oniema(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2010
Search your heart if you are in love and not desperate to get married, the issue of considering the whole thing is just a cover up. If truly you love him 4 who he is and ready to respect him as the head of the house then its cool go ahead but if just to tie him down cos you are desperately in need of a husband to call your own you better look elsewhere cos every thing will back fire. Wish you lick in your endeavour.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2010
saga saga you sure say no be mouth u dey make so, hope say u no be 2mins guy grin cheesy
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2010
jennykadry:

saga saga you sure say no be mouth u dey make so, hope say u no be 2mins guy grin cheesy

WHAT!!!

Me? Mouth?

Are you having a laff? angry

I am known to have gone 2mins 44secs before, my average is 2mins 19secs. cheesy

Come here, sugar!!!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Ivynwa(f): 2:27am On Aug 27, 2010
@Jenny
    I apologise if I offended you, I mustn't offend any of you. Jenny you forgot that we all have different perspectives and views to different things as a result of our experiences, our upbringing and the things we have been exposed to all the days of our lives. Mutter is forgivable because she did not set out to hurt anybody, she innocently said her opinion according to her perspectives. Please let us admonish in love okay Baby. Forgive her, I am sure she must have realized that the angle her comment came from was not the best.
I am also sure that this experience has added to her experiences the fact that when you talk to unmarried ones like us and mention menopause and happily talk about your wonderful battalion of sweet sons standing behind you (even when you said it innocently and did not mean to hurt anybody) people like me may shed tears that we do not have even one soldier to be proud of -----(please smile). Let us not hold that to her forever. She does have the carriage of a good woman. Diplomacy and Tactfulness is something we all mustn't forget to use when we deal with people, when we minus that and make innocent expressions and comment---it gets misunderstood and hurts the other which is what happened here.

SA
Glad to hear that you are younger than 41 after all, I can't wait for you to meet some sweet man and make us more soldiers or even beyonces-----smile.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by daves2ng(m): 2:56am On Aug 27, 2010
i think more of the problem may arise from you. if you can be submissive to him not considering the fact that he is younger, there wont be any problem
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2010
cool @ ivnywa

Sagamite, na you dey that pic so? I have lost my sexual appetite, here I was picking out a nice lingerie for you, only to see that picshur embarassed
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2010
jennykadry:

Sagamite, na you dey that pic so? I have lost my sexual appetite, here I was picking out a nice lingerie for you, only to see that picshur embarassed

Yeah, that is me.

Don't worry, I have shaved the hair on the belly off, so I look nice now. grin
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Klinmanzor: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2010
Yes the Guy may Love you now because You are still attractive, but when you cross 40 the Guy will be surely play way match everyday because you will definitely look like his grandma in the villagen while he is still sweet 16. So you can marry instead of you to grow beard beard in mama house. thanks.
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2010
Sagamite:

Yeah, that is me.

Don't worry, I have shaved the hair on the belly off, so I look nice now. grin

no no I need a dark skinned looking model, you kinow say fat men yekini dey too small, and I am not willing to accomodate small yekini, I need em big cool
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2010
Ivynwa:

@Jenny
I apologise if I offended you, I mustn't offend any of you. Jenny you forgot that we all have different perspectives and views to different things as a result of our experiences, our upbringing and the things we have been exposed to all the days of our lives. Mutter is forgivable because she did not set out to hurt anybody, she innocently said her opinion according to her perspectives. Please let us admonish in love okay Baby. Forgive her, I am sure she must have realized that the angle her comment came from was not the best.
I am also sure that this experience has added to her experiences the fact that when you talk to unmarried ones like us and mention menopause and happily talk about your wonderful battalion of sweet sons standing behind you (even when you said it innocently and did not mean to hurt anybody) people like me may shed tears that we do not have even one soldier to be proud of -----(please smile). Let us not hold that to her forever. She does have the carriage of a good woman. Diplomacy and Tactfulness is something we all mustn't forget to use when we deal with people, when we minus that and make innocent expressions and comment---it gets misunderstood and hurts the other which is what happened here.

SA
Glad to hear that you are younger than 41 after all, I can't wait for you to meet some sweet man and make us more soldiers or even beyonces-----smile.

Under duress, I will make one more otherwise I am happy with the one I have. . . . . . .making babies is no small thing!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by oneniceguy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2010
5yrs older? mhen this is serious, i hope say u no use charm/juju tie this guy
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2010
jennykadry:

no no I need a dark skinned looking model, you kinow say fat men yekini dey too small, and I am not willing to accomodate small yekini, I need em big cool

OK.

I was kidding.

That was me 5 years ago, see me now below after hitting the gym. I have covered the Yekini, you will see that when I get to Australia. grin

Now tell me:

How do you wanit? How should it feel?
Comin up as a nigga in the bang game
givin it like a fast lane; I'm for real
How do you wanit? How should it feel?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hmmmmmmm, Sagamite, do you know what just happened to me when I saw that picture, I am being for real, something moved inside of me, no kidding! cool
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2010
SA Goddess:

Hmmmmmmm, Sagamite, do you know what just happened to me when I saw that picture, I am being for real, something moved inside of me, no kidding! cool

[Adds getting visa from SA embassy on 'To do list'] grin
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2010
Sagamite:

[Adds getting visa from SA embassy on 'To do list'] grin

Make it snappy now, I like what you are working with, how come I never got that picture somewhere, somehow? wink
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2010
May I just add just how gorgeous that body of yours is, too proper for words! *BLUSH* I just turned a shade of purple on my face! cool cool cool
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Sagamite(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
SA Goddess:

Make it snappy now, I like what you are working with, how come I never got that picture somewhere, somehow? wink

You will get the real thing, baby. No need for picture. kiss
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2010
Sagamite:

You will get the real thing, baby. No need for picture. kiss

That "ting" is still moving inside grin grin grin

I want the real thing for sure. . . . . want to wrap my left around that waist and have those legs and biceps hold me up! cheesy
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Travelista(f): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
Goodness! I hope you guys haven't scared the OP off.

BollyFolly, I'm not going to try to make you feel better as you asked for opinions (I did peep how you went postal on those that gave answers that went contrary to your liking; not a good look). What on earth were you doing that you didn't marry earlier? School, work, travel. . .maybe those were more important things to you and you looked at marriage as something your would 'schedule' in. Fast forward 10 or so years and you've managed to find a man but he's younger than you. What did you expect? That the men you turned down before would wait for you? What's done is done but you have a second chance at happiness: take it. I feel there's more to your apprehension about this marriage but you don't have to share that with us. What you need to do is be honest with YOURSELF and really look for answers about your future with this guy.
--Does he want a family? Do you? Are you both willing to go the IVF/adoption route if you have trouble conceiving? Is a childless marriage something you both could handle?
--Are you willing to see him as the head of household, even though you are older? Are you capable of adapting to the ways of another? (Let's be honest, you're 38 and used to doing things a certain way and you may not take kindly to someone disrupting your routine.)
--Are you both based in Nigeria or are you abroad? (I want to be sure this isn't a paper marriage. Sorry but I have to ask.)
--Are you both able to TRULY look past the difference in age and be a couple?

I don't think it's fair for you to enter a relationship because you see yourself as getting up there in age; you have to enter this union with the intention of being together until death parts you. In your heart of hearts, do you really believe the man loves BollyFolly? If you do, and you feel the same about him, take the plunge. But, as I said, something has to be bothering you (I don't buy that 'he's younger crap' as your excuse, either. If you're able to bang him, you should be able to marry him.), so what's really good? Sleep/Pray/Meditate/Whatever to ensure that you find the root of your concern and go from there. I love love and am always happy to see people find it.

P.S. You might have mentioned it (I had to skip a lot because JennyK, Mutter, SA and Saga were going in something fierce angry grin) but what do your respective families think about this relationship? Are they supportive or are people kicking up dust?
Re: I Am Older Than Him by IyaBasira: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2010
Just read through the whole thread and I'm like   . . .

How could I miss such a spectacular cat- fight?

Oh well, always a next time. ***Sighs sadly***
Re: I Am Older Than Him by SAGoddess: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2010
IyaBasira:

Just read through the whole thread and I'm like . . .

[img]http://www.free-extras.com/images/doh_homer_simpson-1084.htm[/img]

How could I miss such a spectacular cat- fight?

Oh well, always a next time. ***Sighs sadly***

LOL, you like drama!
Re: I Am Older Than Him by IyaBasira: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOL, you like drama!

LMAO! ! ! It's just that I'd seen this thread and for some reason I never opened it . . . till today. And I know how frustrating it must have been for you because Mutter has said something similar to me before on the thread about the fight for equality in marriages. Jennykadry even posted one of her replies.

Anyway, no wahala. wink
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Cindrella(f): 3:19am On Aug 28, 2010
d
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Ivynwa(f): 4:17am On Aug 28, 2010
@Jennykadry
I am not sure but do you reside in Australia?
Re: I Am Older Than Him by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2010
@poster,It must rily b a very hard decision 2 take bt me stil tink u knw d guy beta.So evaluate evrytin properly and follow ur mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Vs Baby Mama / How Much Is Olosho In Ibadan / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.