Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

“I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” Toke Makinwa Lists All That She Wants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” Toke Makinwa Lists All That She Wants (365 Views)

Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her / Davido Lists All Members Of The 30 Billion Gang. / “I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” – Toke Makinwa Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” Toke Makinwa Lists All That She Wants by Orunsolu02: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
“I want to fall soooo deeply in love” Toke Makinwa lists all that she wants

Toke Makinwa has listed some of the things she wants and love is number one on the list – not to forget babies too.

The media personality wrote:

I want to fall sooooooo deeply in love, make lots and lots and lots of money, travel the world, discover new places and see the world ?, have some Bambinos, serve God and glow till eternity ?#everythinggoodwillcome #Onbecomingmore #Iambecomingmore

News From PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/i-want-to-fall-soooo-deeply-in-love-toke-makinwa-lists-all-that-she-wants/

Cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) / Photos:14 Undergraduate Internet Fraudsters In EFCC Net , Fetish Items Recovered / Darey Alade Gives Sanwo-olu His First Assignment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.