Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,611 members, 7,941,349 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Scammers Everywhere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scammers Everywhere (454 Views)

Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money / "To Love Is Scam, We Are All Scammers" - Toke Makinwa / Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammers Everywhere by loadedgists12: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
SCAM ALERT..
THE FAKE ARTIST ON THIS PICTURE IS NOT AN ADMIN OF MY BLOG AND HE IS NOT EVEN ANY UPCOMING....
HE HAS SCAM SO MANY PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE A BLOGGER AND ARTIST... HE HAS COLLECTED MONEY FROM PEOPLE ALL IN THE NAME OF BLOGGING... AND ALSO WHEN THE PAY HIM FOR ANY JOB HE WILL NEVER DELIVER.... HE NAME IS (STAGE NAMEsmiley SAMPRINCE
FROM LAGOS...

HE IS A BIG SCAMMER....

PLS SHARE TO OTHERS TO KNW ABOUT THIS...

HE IS NOT LOADEDGISTS
ADMIN
AND HE IS NOT ANY ARTIST...

More loading

Re: Scammers Everywhere by Samprince111: 6:49am On Feb 07, 2019
loadedgist,sunday or what did you call yourself continue tarnishing my name let see who will win cause am not a scammer, I send you one thousand to blog my song on your website and you didn't did so you start tarnishing my name that am a scammer, you scam me and also you are tarnishing my name,though I won't say anything God will judge both of us.this are the teller I use to send him money, don't promote ur song on his website cus he will do such for you

3 Shares

Re: Scammers Everywhere by Ecprince01(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hello Sammy you are Right .......That guy Loadedgist 12 or whatever he is called is fake.....That guy scammed me in October/ 22/ 2018S.......I send him #10,000 to blog my song on his websites and other websites as he claimed he can do it.....I did not know that this guy is a scammer .......He also scammed me of #10,000 for putting my song on all digital Stores Online.....which he never did for me........Right now.....My God have made me bigger and he is a looser for him....Because one day I go catch am.............Any day I will catch him......na Thunder go fire am ......I have already reported all his criminal Activities....... Loadedgist.com.ng is a scam .SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER ....100% FAKE FAKE FAKE.......I have submitted all the tellers I use to send him money to the police and Army........Make sure you don't promote your song on his website Because that Guy Loadedgist.com.ng IS A SCAMMER AND FAKE

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page That Is Giving Out Free Airtime / Moment Jarrell Miller Violently Shoves Anthony Joshua At Their First Face-off / 70% Of African Football Players Believe Or Use ‘juju’ - Odemwingie (SE Striker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.