Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,276 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. (2143 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend / Do Light-skinned Blacks Have It Easier In Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 21, 2010
I personally prefer dark-skined galz to light skin'd. I'm dark myself and many pips had adviced me to always go 4 the opposite colour. I had many of them as friends just bcoz my friendz and my uncle favour the light skined, and had told me they matchd my color. I'm getn pissed up with the so called 'yellow' galz. They take too much of my time n i don't think i've got all the time 4 myself. There is this new gal that i meet recently n would want 2 work out some thing with her and she espects me to be on the qeue.for what!? Even though that i'm tryn to manage her. Do they think that every man is after them(light skine)? Many of them are dump head thinkn that their color wil sell them(no offence). I dont wanna get down with some body and she always want me to carry her like egg insteed of standing up with the 'harsh weather' in Africa. Better of as gf. *yawns n pisses*. Any encounter boys?
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by omega25red(m): 2:03am On Aug 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

i hope you feel better now that you have let it out of your system
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by InkedNerd(f): 2:07am On Aug 21, 2010
^^^ lol lol lol
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Jaideyone(m): 2:09am On Aug 21, 2010
lmao this poster is pissed o grin
@poster abeg make we hear word. All these girls are the same  sad
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by InkedNerd(f): 2:14am On Aug 21, 2010
No, we're not all the same
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by 5p1naz(m): 2:29am On Aug 21, 2010
omega25red:

grin grin grin grin grin

lwkmdfh
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by madlady(f): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2010
kenis:

I personally prefer dark-skined galz to light skin'd. I'm dark myself and many pips had adviced me to always go 4 the opposite colour. I had many of them as friends just bcoz my friendz and my uncle favour the light skined, and had told me they matchd my color. I'm getn pissed up with the so called 'yellow' galz. They take too much of my time n i don't think i've got all the time 4 myself. There is this new gal that i meet recently n would want 2 work out some thing with her and she espects me to be on the qeue.for what!? Even though that i'm tryn to manage her. Do they think that every man is after them(light skine)? Many of them are dump head thinkn that their color wil sell them(no offence). I dont wanna get down with some body and she always want me to carry her like egg insteed of standing up with the 'harsh weather' in Africa. Better of as gf. *yawns n pisses*. Any encounter boys?

OK I hear you, I'm "dump" or is it dumb. lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by saintneo(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2010
Same reasons BLONDES sell more!
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2010
omega25red:

grin grin grin grin grin

Not untill i cane their Nyash. I've been on the queue for one small gal. Oh heck! Ds shouldnt be me! I'm being patient coz i dont wanna lose out.
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2010
madlady:

OK I hear you, I'm "dump" or is it dumb. lipsrsealed
i meant DUMB. I was typing wt anger. Are u one of them? Oya come and farm.
grin
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Tosinville(m): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2010
Yeah! but al naija girls r d same but those wit light-skin do add some pride to their swagz jus because they aint many like d dark ones nd if a dude try to get dem, they feel like they're jus like fish whose their type are flashy nd not dat many in d ocean so they'll play "hard to get" only 4 d guys who has their time. If light nd dark-skin girls in 9ja r almost d same percentage, u wil see dat d light-skin girls wil swallow their pride immediately cos they know their type r many jus in a street. But to me they're only good 4 gf not a wifey type cos they crack easily in d 30s wit their cheeks turnin red nd green veins transparentin in some part of their bodies thru d bleachin cream they've added to their skin in d past jus because they wanna get attention.
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by madlady(f): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2010
kenis:

i meant DUMB. I was typing wt anger. Are u one of them? Oya come and farm.
grin

grin grin Ok, your not that bad, you can take a joke cool cool cool

By the way, what does farm mean? do you mean what jammos call "form"?

Why do you dislike us?, after all we are all black, just different shades, who really cares about that

cry
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by googles: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2010
One word : Nonsense

peace yo !! 

madlady:

Why do you dislike us?, after all we are all black, just different shades, who really cares about that

cry

Ee-eeeee wa gwan . . . . .Naa worry bout it

Im noh have noh broughtupsy

Mi lub yu kyaan done kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

cheesy
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by 1105(f): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2010
I Know inked_nerd is lite skin~
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2010
madlady:

cry
FARM. Mean cultivating with hoe. Yes! It is high time u bend down n work harder. Yes i dislike that you galz too dey 'form'.
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by madlady(f): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2010
googles:

One word : Nonsense

peace yo !!

Ee-eeeee wa gwan . . . . .Naa worry bout it

Im noh have noh broughtupsy

Mi lub yu kyaan done kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

cheesy

wink love u die sweet pie. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

kenis:

FARM. Mean cultivating with hoe. Yes! It is high time u bend down n work harder. Yes i dislike that you galz too dey 'form'.

Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by yme1(f): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2010
wait o if i dont shakara with myself as a whole or my skin colour who will do it for me?

so you are trying to tell me only the light skinned girls form abi?

chaiiiii what has this world turned into? i dont blame most of them ladies that switch to lesbianism o.with most of these guys that emerge now adays tongue undecided
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by googles: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2010
y me:

wait o if i dont shakara with myself as a whole or my skin colour who will do it for me?

so you are trying to tell me only the light skinned girls form abi?

chaiiiii what has this world turned into? i dont blame most of them ladies that switch to lesbianism o.with most of these guys that emerge now adays tongue undecided

Is yuh fair-skinned my pretty lady ?? i hope i dont sound much like Cork

hope you had Mahd fun last nite kiss
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by madlady(f): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2010
cheesy
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by googles: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2010
madlady:

Yup  but who cares (apart from the poster@ who would turn me into a slave it he could cry cry)

cheesy cheesy grin grin @Mr corks a very funny guy.

No hun caught some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzs, recovering from a week of night work cry cry

sorry love its all good hmm kiss kiss kiss kiss

forget the poster hez a bakra
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by yme1(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2010
googles:

Is yuh fair-skinned my pretty lady ?? i hope i dont sound much like Cork

hope you had Mahd fun last nite kiss
honey pie yes oo am kinda fair my half profile pic says that

Mad fun was an uderstatement------but no bed fun and that really gat me badly mad grin grin
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by googles: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2010
y me:

honey pie yes oo am kinda fair my half profile pic says that

Mad fun was an uderstatement------but no bed fun and that really gat me badly mad grin grin

oh i just saw the picture. . . half i see is nice wink

am happy yuh had fun. . . no bed fun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

therez always an after party for that yuh know wink wink
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by yme1(f): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2010
googles:

oh i just saw the picture. . . half i see is nice wink
awww thanks sweetie kiss kiss

googles:

am happy yuh had fun. . . no bed fun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

therez always an after party for that yuh know wink wink
yeah an after party sounds cool. . . . . .make i quick go get one grin
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by googles: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2010
y me:

awww thanks sweetie kiss kiss
yeah an after party sounds cool. . . . . .make i quick go get one grin

i' ve ne'er tol' yuh dis but i like yur attitude

very sexy and well, sexy grin
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by yme1(f): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2010
googles:

i' ve ne'er tol' yuh dis but i like yur attitude

very sexy and well, sexy grin
infact i love you baby that was sweet of you kiss grin

million kisses for ya kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Omolola1(f): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2010
@poster, e be like say one of dem light skinned gurlz don winch u, lol
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2010
Omolola1:

@poster, e be like say one of dem light skinned gurlz don winch u, lol
how could i forget that. Majority of light skined babes r witch(no offence CNN report 2009).very many of them r lesbians.
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Omolola1(f): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2010
u dont judge like that~
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2010
Light skined are nt allowed in here!

Plz retire 2 the farm. There is 9hectares of land provided my Ekiti state govt 4 light skined galz.
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Omolola1(f): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2010
do i look light skinned to u? am not. but ur opinions are wack! *no offence*
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2010
Omolola1:

do i look light skinned to u? am not. but your opinions are wack! *no offence*
i'm am telling u something as a man. We encounter galz on a daily bases n would tell u wht happns. r u a man? No!? Then y challenge me.
U r dark? Plz paste ur beautiful pix lets see.
Re: What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. by Omolola1(f): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2010
i dont need to paste, its in ma profile~ light or dark, we are all 1 so dont discriminate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Up Your Girlfriend To An Ex-lover For N10million.would You Accept The Offer / She's Confused On Who To Choose / First to comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.