Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity (39528 Views)

Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Ogaemmy: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
cool
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
raphieMontella:
this is barbaric... a 21 year old is way past adulthood...
Past adulthood?
OK o

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Sabby1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
If the parent had played their part properly, this wouldn't have happened.
Nevertheless, the girl was really a rare gem but not anymore.
In this part of the world, VIRGINS are really scarce and indeed a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Icon79(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Personally, I don't believe in premarital sex but if a 21 year old girl choses to go that route, I don't think it's right to spank her. She's an adult and old enough to make her own decisions. As a parent, you should just reiterate (remind her) what your values are ... it's up to her to make her own choices.

O pari

IdreamOfUnicorn:
African parents don't give sex education.
It was easier to act like it doesn't exist.

However it did and it does exist. We are a sexually charged generation, in a society where sex is at the forefront of everything that sells. Sex is the universal act that triggers a common feeling amongst people, whether in the Bandundu region of Congo or in metropolitan cities like London. So why have some of our African parents avoided teaching us this very important thing whilst growing up? Why is it an unspoken rule not to mention sex in a sex-saturated world? How do we learn without being taught?
There is an African proverb that goes: ‘It takes a whole village to raise a child’, but we all know that education first begins at home. So if our parents don’t teach us about sex, then ultimately we will learn it elsewhere, to our detriment or not. I always say a lesson hard learned should teach a person not to make the same mistake twice, but what do you do when that mistake stays with you for life? And who is to blame? Sex education at school was the first and only time some of us received it. Some of us in our twenties are still waiting to have that ‘talk’ with our parents. Many will die waiting.

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by jaxxy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
So it’s crime to beat ur child again? The reason may not warrant it bt flogging to sm extent has kinda been part of African training.

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Yello1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Earthquake1:
21 years Chai, the girl try o shocked

My landlord last born is fvcking regularly at 13 years

How do u know??
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by dreamwords: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
I lost my virginity at 27+....so 21 is still young
liar, you for kuku wait till you clock 57 before you lose am undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by BABANGBALI: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Now she has gone to enlarge her coast

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Ategberoson(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
is actually wrong that's if they failed to give her sex education but if they give her sex education, I won't fault them

I can't imagine getting married to a lady that don't have her Virginity intact, she won't enjoy the marriage with me

2 Likes

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by BABANGBALI: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
why you no wait till age 47?
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by BABANGBALI: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Yello1:

How do u know??
na him dey fok the small girl

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by dopemama(f): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
liar, you for kuku wait till you clock 57 before you lose am undecided
what makes you think I lied... The fact that ur sisters lost theirs early doesn't mean everyone should be like them na my brother

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Mizik(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Wetin her pápá wan take her virginity do? Negotiate bride price?

Flogging would not restore her virginity, it's time for sex education, not flogging.................
Here in Nigeria we hardly treat the issues we have. We rather beat around the Bush in Ignorance.
Thats why you see the Biggest churches here but still so much crimes and very little progress.
No proper sex education but he's beating her for loosing her virginity. sad
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by dopemama(f): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
BABANGBALI:
cos I am not from a cursed family like yours.... I had my reasons for waiting and I dint regret it
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by deewhydoski(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
I don't know the reason why I don't like a girl being a virgin....I can't marry one

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Joystark(f): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lol.... Africa sef
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Fisherman1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin � � � �
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
what makes you think I lied... The fact that ur sisters lost theirs early doesn't mean everyone should be like them na my brother
since you claimed I'm your brother, then you're one of my sisters that lost theirs early. grin MUMU girl grin
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by raphieMontella: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

Past adulthood?
OK o

lol...I mean the inception of adulthood.. 18...

lemme go and correct my statement
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by deewhydoski(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
There is no different between u and a girl that lost her own at d age of 17....u both lost it beefore u get married..skikena

2 Likes

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by asawanathegreat(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Alhaji why did you do this girl this thing?
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by SkinnyDude(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
Flogging her will not restore her virginity rather giving her full loads of demerits of engaging in sexual activities at a tender age would've done the magic prior before she lost it!
21 years is not tender sha
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Johnny1013(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
should we fry cement with that one??. the girl is an adult so she can do what she like..
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Johnny1013(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
deewhydoski:

There is no different between u and a girl that lost her own at d age of 17....u both lost it beefore u get married..skikena
lol
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by centboy123456(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=Earthquake1 post=75513107]21 years Chai, the girl try o shocked
My landlord last born is fvcking regularly at 13 years [/quote

bro how did u know
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Babaken(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
This remind me of that movie DESERT FLOWER.
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by oshaosha2014(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why you no mind your business, male hoe.

BABANGBALI:
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Lexusgs430: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mizik:
Here in Nigeria we hardly treat the issues we have. We rather beat around the Bush in Ignorance.
Thats why you see the Biggest churches here but still so much crimes and very little progress.
No proper sex education but he's beating her for loosing her virginity. sad

I bet the parents never ever offered any form of sex education......

So the failure is equally their's to share.........
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by oshaosha2014(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mumu boy.

AbbeyvanPersie:
since you claimed I'm your brother, then you're one of my sisters that lost theirs early. grin MUMU girl grin
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by femi4: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
It doesn't change anything if it happened before you got married

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Kazeem Jailed For Biggest Tax Fraud In USA (photo) / Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.