Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity (39537 Views)

Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Somemma13: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
If you are a virgin be proud of yourself and sacrifice it to God. Don't just call it a decision but sacrifice.
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tender age of 21? undecided
Nwodosis:
Flogging her will not restore her virginity rather giving her full loads of demerits of engaging in sexual activities at a tender age would've done the magic prior before she lost it!
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by gr8tone: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Truth be told, the girl child is indeed suffering in this shithole continent.

People on this continent hate bastards like poo.
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Sambaby7640: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
dopemama:
no medal but at least I am proud only one man has known me sexually! Can you say same for your sisters?
why don't you swear on your bloodline now if what you are saying is the truth. I bet your life will change drastically if you were lying.
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Owojuyi(f): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Beating achild you didnt get close enough with to dicuss about sex? Nigerian parents need to be enlightened
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by 1Sharon(f): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
jaxxy:
So it’s crime to beat ur child again? The reason may not warrant respect it bt flogging to sm extent has kinda been part of African training.

A 21 year old? She deserves her respect
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by jaxxy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
1Sharon:

A 21 year old? She deserves her respect

She probably does bt not without respecting herself 1st.
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by 1Sharon(f): 3:10am On Feb 08, 2019
jaxxy:

She probably does bt not without respecting herself 1st.

That's her business. She's an adult, if she does what you feel is disrespecting herself, that's her problem not urs
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2019
I don't get... She was beaten coz she lost her virginity??gringrin it won't change anything cheesycheesy.....The beating will make her more stubborn
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by jaxxy(m): 7:14am On Feb 08, 2019
1Sharon:

That's her business. She's an adult, if she does what you feel is disrespecting herself, that's her problem not urs

It’s not mine bt it’s definitely her parents business.
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Dollypizzle13(f): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2019
dopemama:
I lost my virginity at 27+....so 21 is still young
So, your experience should be used to judge others?
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2019
This kind of culture of checking virginity need to come back .....mad parents sha I hope my girlfriend parents never check her own because I don disvirgin her grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Salmah6443: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=ebusnwaoma post=75507873]A 21-year-old Nigerian girl reportedly fled home, after she was beaten by her parents for losing her virginity. The incident reportedly occurred at their residence in Ipaja, Lagos State and according to eyewitnesses, the girl fled home after she was beaten for losing her virginity followed chats uncovered by her father on Monday night. It was alleged that her father accused her of numerous boyfriend, before flogging her mercilessly. 

This is coming few days after a  Nigerian lady in shocking tweets, narrated how she gave up her virginity after her mum forced her to undergo virginity test. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/07/nigerian-girl-flees-home-after-beaten-for-losing-her-virginity
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Salmah6443: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2019
This is not best solution oo...she is indeed of their prayers
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Omonaijani: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2019
Please come back home, you're not helping yourself by leaving home please

https://campusbiz.com.ng/ecobank-transfer-code/
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by kraayfeesh(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2019
now wey she don run commot for house, mk she go expand her coast! no time to check time!
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by mikaael(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2019
Earthquake1:
21 years Chai, the girl try o shocked

My landlord last born is fvcking regularly at 13 years

How did u know?
Hop u are not part of the fuckers
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by criuze(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
My question is ....

How is virginity test works
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Somemma13: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Truth be told, at 21 many Nigerians are still writing jamb or better still not with jobs. And you are here shouting she's an adult. What makes us adults is not about having sex but responsibilities. Many white people at 21 have jobs. Why shouldn't we accept our fate? We only remember that u are an adult Wen it comes to having sex. We it comes to eating ur parents food u forget that u r an adult at 21. Nonsense and adult. She is supposed to be flogged more
Re: Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity by Diseye29(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Wow 21 is all ready an adult na y d flogging ,my sister got a pregnant at 18, no body did hr anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.