Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,583 members, 7,892,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms (1388 Views)

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by wideawaken01: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Adamawa youths wash off General Muhammadu ‘curse’ Buhari footsteps off their streets, burn brooms immediately he left Adamawa ������

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by helinues: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Jobless people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by id911(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Make una wash it very well my people make him no infect una with lifelessness and incompetence grin

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by naijapips04: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
helinues:
Jobless people everywhere

but if it's APC you would be everywhere on this page Galivanting and applauding them.

My friend go and sit down. Be humble. grin

7 Likes

Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by immortalcrown(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tribalism and inequality.

Try this in the East and see army in action.

But not even police can harass these guys.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by helinues: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips04:

but if it's APC you would be everywhere on this page Galivanting and applauding them.

My friend go and sit down. Be humble. grin

You are the hypocrites here, infact big one.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by ishiamu(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin yu donminit
Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by abduljabbar4(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is getting boring
Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by deboysben(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
abduljabbar4:
This is getting boring
cos it's against your party

PAY back time cos that's what they used against Gej back them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by Asshurbanipal: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Do me I do you. This one no be gentle GEJ. Desperado vs Desperado
Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku is like MTN everywhere you go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by abduljabbar4(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
deboysben:
cos it's against your party

PAY back time cos that's what they used against Gej back them.

Borno did it to Atiku. Did i hail them? It was interesting at first but they are overdoing it
Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by nameo: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why all these nonsense?
Re: Adamawa Youths Order A Truck Of Water To Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps Burn Brooms by MyMouth(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thousands will welcome a candidate, after the rally, about 20 to 50 paid urchins would go to the venue to pour water and burn party flags and symbols. I can't wait for this elections to come and go! angry

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ayogu Delivers His Booth For Buhari With A Wide Margin / No Collation Happened In Minister Of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government / Senate Presidency?APC Bigwigs,others Besiege Kalu As He Receives Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.