Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,918 members, 7,969,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

500GPA's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 500GPA's Profile / 500GPA's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Events / Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by 500GPA: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nche95:
you are still making the same mistake. well, let me allow you to wallow in ignorance forever.

GO AND TEACH/ CORRECT YOUR FAMILY FIRST
Events / Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by 500GPA: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
shizzle11:
No, it will not stop you from being a moro.nic idddiot, it is your calling

KEEP RANTING. FOOL
Events / Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by 500GPA: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nche95:
you are too dum-b to understand it.

Lamentation of Nche. But it won't stop your people from trooping down to Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun.
Events / Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by 500GPA: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nche95:
you see how dum-b and stup!d you are. go through our map and tell me if it is trooping down or going west.
anambra is southeast while lagos is southwest, when a person wants to go to Lagos, he doesnt go south(down). rather he goes west(left). when you are trooping down from Anambra, you are going south-south.

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE EPISTLE YOU WROTE UP THERE. INCOHERENT COMMENTS.
Events / Re: Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 by 500GPA: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
WILL THIS NEWS STOP ANAMBRA CITIZENS (IBO ) FROM TROOPING DOWN TO LAGOS,IBADAN, OGUN (SOUTH WEST) TO SURVIVE?
Politics / Re: ‎​osun Election Will Be Better Than Ekiti – Jega by 500GPA: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
Le Gull:

WAYRAY
Politics / Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by 500GPA: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
the warrior72:

The chicken has come home to roost, so what say ya.....5.00GPA grin wink

IT'S NOT BOMB BLAST, IT'S A BOMB DUE TO ROCK BOMB BLAST.

#IT'S NOT HANDIWORK OF BOKOHARAM
Politics / Re: ‎​osun Election Will Be Better Than Ekiti – Jega by 500GPA: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Le Gull:

First class village ediot, I see your supporter of APC hackers have finally unleashed your banished moniker

YOUR PAPA IS FRIST CLASS VILLAGE EEDIOT
Politics / Re: ‎​osun Election Will Be Better Than Ekiti – Jega by 500GPA: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2014
IDUMUOSE, HOW FAR? SHOULD GO AHEAD WITH THE PICTURES?
Crime / Re: How Lagos Socialite Smartly Stole In Port Harcourt- (pictures) by 500GPA: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Peppyluv: And who is stopping you? I am not a psychiatrist so I can't cure your madness.
Ojukwu did no such thing. Even thou you are an old fool,you still have no knowledge of history. You get your news in beer parlor joints. Thou its still better to vote than be a slave begging for love.
Thanks for the info thou.

BABA WAYRAY NI GIRL YII SHA. OMO MI LO JE.

YOU WILL STILL CRY MORE
Crime / Re: How Lagos Socialite Smartly Stole In Port Harcourt- (pictures) by 500GPA: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Peppyluv: And who is stopping you? I am not a psychiatrist so I can't cure your madness.
Ojukwu did no such thing. Even thou you are an old fool,you still have no knowledge of history. You get your news in beer parlor joints. Thou its still better to vote than be a slave begging for love.
Thanks for the info thou.

CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE LIFE HISTORY OF YOUR GULLIBLE LEADER (OJUKWU )?

YOUR TRIBE IS A SLAVE TO EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA. ALL YOUR IBO LEADERS ARE SLAVE TO GOATLUCK.

YOUR TRIBE ALWAYS PLAY THE LAST(SECOND ) FIDDLE

B...I...T...C...H
Politics / Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by 500GPA: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
biafran soul:

Oyinlola governance was nothing to write home about but your APC leaders are practically on their knees begging him to join them. Hypocrite!! Since he is useless, why are they begging him to join the evil party?

YES, OYINLOLA GOVERNANCE WAS NOTHING....... CITIZENS OF OSUN STATE KNOWS THAT HIS GOVERNANCE WAS BAD.

OYINLOLA HAS DECAMPED TO APC BEFORE THEY WENT TO MEET HIM. I WATCHED IT ON TV ,OYINLOLA EMBRACED BISI AKANDE, AREGBESOLA DURING THE DEFECTION PERIOD OF THE 5 GOVERNORS FROM PDP.

#NO PERMANENT ENEMY IN POLITICS BUT PERMANENT INTEREST
Crime / Re: How Lagos Socialite Smartly Stole In Port Harcourt- (pictures) by 500GPA: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Peppyluv: Just like tinubu have duped every yoruba man of his senses and submitted them as slaves to the north.
Talk of yahoo boys and scammers,yorubas are kings.
Your mum is a bitch,a well known fact,no need to keep repeating it.
Please work on your grammar. You are such a disgrace at your age. Old fool. Only God knows how miserable your life was in those 5days nl was down because you couldn't come on line and insult Igbos. The only act that is keeping you alive.

JUST LIKE OJUKWU SUBMITTED ALL THE IBO TO BABAGINDA TO VOTE FOR HIM. HE EVEN CAMPAIGN ON BABAGIDA BEHALF.

DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT YOUR MUM IS A PROSTITUTE; DESCENDANT OF BIANCA OJUKWU (PRESIDENT OF ASSOCIATION OF PROSTITUTE IN NIGERIA )?

YOU CAN NEVER STOP ME FROM BASHING YOUR TRIBE.
Politics / Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by 500GPA: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
texaco1: I wonder which south west you are referring to ,maybe south west china or ghana .but if you are talking about south west nigeria ,forget it bro apc is almost dead. Definitely they will lose oyo state ,I was in ibadan some few months back and I know what every political grass root leader is waiting for ,believe it PdP has done its home work very very well and they have been helped by ajimobi high handiness ,people are just waiting to humiliate them . Ogun scenario is even pathetic ,amosun faction and osoba faction have resolved not to settle and it is obvious that tinubu will support his ogboni brother osoba ,this will most likely push amosun out of apc and believe me amosun and fayose they are in the same class,amsosun will fight back dirty. Osun is even worse ,salaries not been paid on time,and many other issues .the point is your party took yorubas acceptance of ur party for granted and believed that whatever you do ppl will take it without looking back. Believe me the only way any apc gov can make any impact now is to demostrate and show ppl that he is no longer tinubu ball boy and this will mean challenging some orders from him. As of now oyo state is dead broke so also is many apc states ,people know all these things and when they start using them against you and apc you will realize that they have been watching things closely.

DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF. APC WILL STILL MAINTAIN THEIR STAND. DON'T GAUGE APC WITH EKITI ELECTION. EKITI'S ELECTION HAS STRINGS THAT WAS ATTACH TO.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WITHHELD OSUN STATE ALLOCATION AND AREGBESOLA WAS UNABLE TO PAY CIVIL SERVANTS SALARIES ON TIME . THERE WAS ALSO REDUCTION IN THE ALLOCATION

POLITICAL LEADERS CAN'T BE 100% EFFICIENCY. TINUBU IS NOT A BAD MAN, HE LIBERATED ALMOST SOUTH WEST STATES TO BE MISGOVERNED BY THE PDP.

AKALA 'S (PDP ) REGIME WAS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT

OYINLOLA, (PDP ) HIS GOVERNANCE WAS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT.... JUST TO MENTION FEW.

MAKE A VISIT TO STATES IN SOUTH WEST THAT ARE UNDER THE MANTLE OF APC AND YOU SHALL SEE THE DIFFERENCE

#BE MUCH CONCERN ABOUT YOUR REGION (SOUTH LEAST )

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Edun Olabanji Emerges Lagos One-day Governor by 500GPA: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
switsoda: LOL i now c u av got nothing up stairs, u better modify your first post... shallow minded fellow... The head of dat boy "one day governor" will hunt u

STOP PREACHING. I DON'T YOUR SERMON.

B...I....T....C....H
Politics / Re: The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty by 500GPA: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
THIS ARTICLE SHOWS THAT ROBIN IS A STRONG OPPOSITION LEADER.

SO, FEMI ARIBISALA IS ISINUIATING THAT SOUTH WESTERNERS SHOULD EMBRACE PDP.

#APC WILL STILL CONTROL SOUTH WEST FOR QUIET NUMBER OF YEARS.

#THEIR IS NONE DISTINGUISHED POLITICAL LEADER LIKE TINUBU IN SOUTH LEAST. LEASTERN POLITICAL LEADERS ARE INCOMPETENT, THEY CAN BE EASILY BOUGHT. THEY PLAY THE SECOND FIDDLE.

THERE'S NONE PROMINENT POLITICAL LEADERS IN SOUTH LEAST. THEY'RE ALL UNDERDOGS

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Edun Olabanji Emerges Lagos One-day Governor by 500GPA: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
switsoda: Sorry if dat hits u, nevertheless my people are not shallow minded! Wake up man and shun tribalism

What you wrote doesn't has any effect on me. Preach to your people to shun tribalism, to stop interfering POLITICS with religion after you have seen changes in their life, come preach to me
Politics / Re: Edun Olabanji Emerges Lagos One-day Governor by 500GPA: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2014
Adindu peter: . So typical of you. Always using anus instead of brain....

#LIKE THE WAY YOU PARENTS USE THEIR ANUS TO THINK INSTEAD OF BRAIN
Politics / Re: Edun Olabanji Emerges Lagos One-day Governor by 500GPA: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2014
switsoda: Must u link everything to tribalism... i'm sorry to that People like you don't want the unity of the cointry. Pls change your mentality #justAnAdvice

WHY SHOULD I CHANGED MY MINDSET WAY OF THINKING? GO AND PREACH TO YOUR PEOPLE FIRST
Crime / Re: How Lagos Socialite Smartly Stole In Port Harcourt- (pictures) by 500GPA: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2014
Peppyluv: Of course we all understand the message that you are running mad. You run up and down the internet like the jobless old man you are, searching for crimes commited by an igbo to post here. This news was on nl b4 it crashed but you went searching for it. Goes a long way to show your level of frustration and illiteracy.
Even the ibadan soka forest babalawo can't help you. Pity,you will die this way.smh

Atleast she is better than your sister,yetunde akilapa,a yoruba actress and a renowed armed robber.

AGAIN PEPPYLUV!!! WHAT DID I DO FOR YOU? TELL YOUR IBO BRETHREN TO STOP TARNISHING,TAINTING NIGERIA'S REPUTATION, IMAGE.

#I AM NOT JOBLESS LIKE YOUR IBO PEOPLE LOOKING FOR WHOM TO DUPE.

B...I...T....C...H
Politics / Re: Edun Olabanji Emerges Lagos One-day Governor by 500GPA: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2014
ofala: You deserve to be ignored completely but i am forced by good conscience to say that if your drug is finished, you can take advantage of the free medicals by various Governments and get cured asap so that your life will begin to have direction....

POOR PEOPLE THINK THEY GET OPINION. IT IS YOUR PARENTS THAT IS MAD; NEED FREE MEDICAL
Politics / Re: Edun Olabanji Emerges Lagos One-day Governor by 500GPA: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2014
I THOUGHT THAT THE BOY THAT EMERGED AS A ONE-DAY GOVERNOR IS A IBO BOY.

#THIS IS MARGINALISATION OF IBO. OHANEZE MUST ISSUE ULTIMATUM.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2014
idumuose:

Your madness has been confirmed.You couldn't counter my questions.yesterday it was ocheme,today it's Ojembe - Non of the names is Igbo.I am Igbo but the name Ojembe is not Igbo.O bu na imaghi na abu m onye Igbo Tomorrow it will be Salami‎​​grin grin.
Try something else lunatic,this one aint working.

You are a confirmed LUNATIC 'were nla'.

I DON'T NEED YOUR EXPLANATION ABOUT YOU BEING IBO. HOPE YOU HAVE SEEN YOUR PICTURES.

SHOULD I UPLOAD PICTURES OF YOUR CHILDREN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.