Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,918 members, 7,969,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

500GPA's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 500GPA's Profile / 500GPA's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2014
idumuose:
Here the name is Francis Ojembe?‎​grin grin

‎​

And here the name is ocheme joseph .‎​grin grin‎​grin grin

When i said you were a LUNATIC and suffering from partial blindness ,you were angry.Again,You have proved me right
‎​grin grin‎​grin grin

WHO IS THIS?

Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2014
idumuose:
Here the name is Francis Ojembe?‎​grin grin

‎​

And here the name is ocheme joseph .‎​grin grin‎​grin grin

When i said you were a LUNATIC and suffering from partial blindness ,you were angry.Again,You have proved me right
‎​grin grin‎​grin grin

FRANCIS OJEMBE, WHY ARE YOU DENYING YOURSELF?

WHY?
Politics / Re: I Will Never Contest Election Again – Peter Obi by 500GPA: 12:14am On Jun 30, 2014
WHO CARES?
Crime / Re: How Lagos Socialite Smartly Stole In Port Harcourt- (pictures) by 500GPA: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2014
cool[quote author=babe_online][b]5.00GPA[/b]s topic

PRESENT

#HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE
Politics / Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by 500GPA: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2014
tigerleggs: cool Osun state came last in last waec exam. cool cool cool

WAEC CAN'T BE USE IN MEASURING ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE. "MIRACLE CENTRES"
Politics / Re: Ogbeni Takes Education To New Heights In Osun, Replaces Wooden Chair With Chairs by 500GPA: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2014
CATEGORICALLY, AREGBESOLA IS PHYSICALLY FIT TO LEAD THE PEOPLE OF OSUN STATE ONCE AGAIN.

WHY ARE THE Igbos SO MUCH CONCERN ABOUT SOUTH WEST WHEREAS THEIR REGION IS NOT IN ORDER?

THE PLASTIC CHAIR IS BETTER THAN THE WOODEN CHAIR. IT WILL BE MORE DURABLE THAN THE WOODEN CHAIR.
Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
My son? Daughter? That's my prayer that God should give me one when i'm ready.Or are you now involved in human trafficking?

Stop ridiculing yourself Mr cadaver

FRANCIS OJEMBE, WHY ARE YOU DENYING THAT YOU DON'T HAVE CHILDREN.

#OJEMBE WHY?
Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
5.00GPA cannot stop writing in capital letters,this is because he is partially blind and he's also suffering from a disease called hypermetropia.

He was once what Yoruba will call 'oni bara' for 10 years‎​grin grin. There is little difference between 5.00GPA and blind Bartimeus in the Bible.

IT SEEMS YOU WANT TO LOSE ALL WHAT YOU LABOUR FOR.

IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IF I TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTER.

#MY PRESENCE IS A THREAT TO IDUMUOSE.
Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
bigass:
stop writing in capitals

WHAT CONCERNS YOU ? KO KAN E RARA
Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
You don't understand my comprehension.This is what i mean-Though you may be alive...who cares.As for me you are a living dead,a cadaver.Do you get my point now?

Let me give you another analogy- Can a madman in dugbe market be a threat to a man in his apartment in suncity,Abuja?

You are the madman at dugbe market while i am in suncity in far away abuja.Now tell me...How is that a threat to me?

EVERY NAIRALANDER ALWAYS PUT A BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE THIS,THAT.

HOW IS YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER FARING? SHOULD I SHOWCASE YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER TO NAIRALANDERS?
Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
How can a decomposing body be a threat to me.A living dog is better than a dead lion.

I AM STILL ALIVE AS YOU CAN FEEL IT. IF I AM NOT A THREAT TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD WHY ARE YOU MONITORING ME.

#HOW ARE YOUR CHILDREN; SON AND DAUGHTER
Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
This one pain you well well.‎​grin grin‎​grin grin‎​grin grin

IT DOESN'T PAIN ME. I ONLY REPLY YOU BACK WHAT YOU WISH ME.

TREAD SOFTLY, I HAVE IDENTITY WITH ME
Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
Don't speak on behalf of the dead okay? If Gurnam is alive,let him speak for himself.

Unfortunately,you will wait till eternity cos gurnam didn't survive the e-bomb blast.

HE IS STILL ALIVE. IS MY EXISTENCE A THREAT TO YOUR LIFE, FAMILY LIFE?
Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
i thought a requiem mass was conducted for you last week.I am not happy to see you here oo.You are a complete nuisance and a waste of space on nairaland

OCHEME JOSEPH, IT'S YOUR FAMILY THAT REQUIEM WILL BE CONDUCTED FOR. OLORIBURUKU,, WAYRAY.

OCHEME JOSEPH DON'T LET ME EXPOSE YOUR IDENTITY.
Politics / Re: Derivation And Deprivation II: The Ill-gotten Wealth Of Obasanjo by 500GPA: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
I NEED A WRITE UP LIKE THIS ON JAMES IBORI, ALAMEYESEGHA, STELLA ODUAH

1 Like

Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
i thought the e-bomb that exploded in nairaland has sent you packing to the great beyond like it did to gurnam.

Have you heard the news that Gurnam is no more?

OCHEME, AS YOU CAN SEE AM STILL HALE AND HEARTY. MOTHING DO ME. THE SAME THING APPLICABLE TO GURNAM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED OF ME OR GURNAM.
Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
idumuose:
i thought you were a victim of the e-bomb blast that ravaged nairaland.

JOSEPH OCHEME, NOTHING FIT DO MY ACCOUNT. NOTHING FIT DO THE PLANNER OF THE E-BOMB.
Politics / Re: What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP by 500GPA: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: tinubu is a criminal, criminals are not allowed into pdp!

GOATLUCK IS A CRIMINAL, ALL THE POLITICAL LEADERS IN PDP ARE CRIMINAL

1 Like

Sports / Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game by 500GPA: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2014
MISPLACED PRIORITY FROM THE FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH -GOODLUCK

1 Like

Politics / Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by 500GPA: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2014
Nobleval: Foolish Nigerian Ever Liveth.

OF COURSE YOU ARE A NIGERIAN ALSO. WE ARE BEING GOVERNED BY A FOOL .I.E GOODLUCK

2 Likes

Politics / Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by 500GPA: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2014
IYA NGBALI: kai diaris godu o

NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME.

# NIGERIANS IS BEING RULE BY A FOOLISH MAN WHO THINKS UPSIDE DOWN
Politics / Re: Man Convicted In Minnesota For Smuggling Guns To Nigeria by 500GPA: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2014
IBO TRIBE STILL HAS THE MONOPOLY IN COMMITTING CRIME. IBO TRIBE HAS TAINTED,TARNISHED IMAGE, REPUTATION OF NIGERIA MORE THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

#SOUTH EAST - HOME OF NEFARIOUS ACTIVITIES

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Commissioner, Journalists, Others Beaten In Ebonyi By Thugs by 500GPA: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2014
SO THERE'RE THUGS ALSO IN SOUTH EAST. WHY IS THAT THE IBO ALWAYS MAKE A BELIEVE THAT THERE EROSION LAND /LANDLOCKED IS IN ORDER.

#AGBERO DEY FOR SOUTH EAST.

1 Like

Education / Re: ASUP Resolves To Continue Strike by 500GPA: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2014
CAN EVERYBODY SEES THAT WE ARE BEING RULE BY FOOLISH PERSON EVER LIVETH?
Politics / Re: ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan by 500GPA: 1:50am On Jun 29, 2014
SUMMARY : FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH

125 Likes

Politics / Re: Fayose's Victory: A Thousand Steps Backward And a Very Sad Day For All Nigerians by 500GPA: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
dejt4u:
you need to learn the meaning of these words, accusation and allegation..
Holla me when u understand the real meaning of those words..

Fayose is not a criminal until a court of law pronounce him as one..mayb if found guilty after trial..

Let me use your words, Nigeria will nt move forward until people lyk you stop bin propagandist...

FAYOSE IS A CRIMINAL. HE DOESN'T WORTH RULING EKITI STATE.

www.punchng.com/news/fayose-still-has-a-case-to-answer-efcc/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.