Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,938 members, 7,935,986 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually (570 Views)

Biblical Hebrew Awakening: 12 Tribes Awakened / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / A Group For Former Nigerian Jw And Awakened Jws (jehovah's Witnesses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually by ddestiny20(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2019
I need a guide on how to be awakened spiritually.
Re: I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually by Sirmuel1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually by inforesource: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Blind your 1st and 2nd eyes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
ddestiny20:
I need a guide on how to open my 3rd eye and be awakened spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually by HappyPagan: 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
ddestiny20:
It is a process, not a prayer.

Seek, and ye shall find,
Lots of bullshit, sometimes gold,
Remember though,
You are the treasure you seek.
Re: I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
ddestiny20:
It depends on the level of the Spirit you desire.

If the highest, which is the level of the kingdom of God, go to the Words of the Kingdom of God that Jesus brought from heaven for this purpose and whatsoever He asks of you, do it.

Though not that easy but it's that simple, for that's all you need to be a part of God's kingdom on earth, and to walk at the highest level of faith.

But if you're truly willing to do that, even though you don't have the ability to do what it takes, God grace would see you through, for that's how i was able to achieve that level myself despite being in an age where spiritual mediocrity is the order the day.

So though it's hard but with God it is possible.

God be with you.
Re: I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually by sonmvayina(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Read and understand the laws of God... From genesis to deuteronomy.. It. Is the way, the truth and life..
Re: I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually by ddestiny20(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
thx
Re: I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually by ddestiny20(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
I need to be awakened
Re: I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually by mumumugu(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
It depends on the level of the Spirit you desire.

If the highest, which is the level of the kingdom of God, go to the Words of the Kingdom of God that Jesus brought from heaven for this purpose and whatsoever He asks of you, do it.

Though not that easy but it's that simple, for that's all you need to be a part of God's kingdom on earth, and to walk at the highest level of faith.

But if you're truly willing to do that, even though you don't have the ability to do what it takes, God grace would see you through, for that's how i was able to achieve that level myself despite being in an age where spiritual mediocrity is the order the day.

So though it's hard but with God it is possible.

God be with you.

not religious awakening

(1) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members Spotted Using Customized Plane To Evangelise In Lagos / Can Someone Explain This Bible Verse To Me Please / "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.