Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam (1555 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by Elhuxaifa(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
i testify that there is no god worthy to worship except Allah and muhammad is the messenger of allah, i truely believe iam in darkness but islam now make me ligth of my life throughly, please muslim brother ineed your wish and suplication for the blessed in islam,

2 Likes

Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by najib632(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Elhuxaifa:
i testify that there is no god worthy to worship except Allah and muhammad is the messenger of allah, i truely believe iam in darkness but islam now make me ligth of my life throughly, please muslim brother ineed your wish and suplication for the blessed in islam,
Allahu akbar, Maasha Allah brother, may Allah make steadfast. Learn the Qur'an, Arabic, Tauhid, Fiqh and Seerah gradually.
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2019
Elhuxaifa:

Masha Allah. Where do you live?
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by sarahade(f): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2019
shocked shocked angry
Abuheekmat:

Masha Allah. Where do you live?
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by wasak(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
May Allah preserve you upon goodness. You are welcome into the brotherhood.
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Don't tell anybody where you live o, some people are kharijites

1 Like

Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Convert from what religion?

And also state what convinced you.

Cc. Elhuxaifa
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by Akin1212(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
: grin
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2019
I don't know what concerns atheist with a new convert to Islam. You have tried all your best to infect Muslims here with your ideology all to no avail.

No one forced him to convert. Wetin concern these two people above me with the matter here?

Why not wait till you die and see the truthfulness of the oblivion you claim!

Olohun ma se wa la dorun mooto!

1 Like

Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
I don't know what concerns atheist with a new convert to Islam. You have tried all your best to infect Muslims here with your ideology all to no avail.

No one forced him to convert. Wetin concern these two people above me with the matter here?
Lol.

I'm simply asking for reasons for his conversion, maybe there's something I'm missing.

How did you know you will meet Allah when you die?

3 Likes

Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by Akin1212(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Allah can only be met when we die, as if dying is traveling. You need to acquaint yourself with so many things.
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
tintingz:
Lol.

I'm simply asking for reasons for his conversion, maybe there's something I'm missing.

How did you know you will meet Allah when you die?

To you is your way and to us is ours!

Would you have asked the same Q if he had reverted to atheism(your way)?

1 Like

Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akin1212:

Allah can only be met when we die, as if dying is traveling. You need to acquaint yourself with so many things.

I don't have time for back and forth argument that leads nowhere!
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Akin1212:

To to you is your way of atheism and to us is our way of Islamic monotheism!
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by Akin1212(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

To to you is your way of atheism and to us is our way of Islamic monotheism!

So why did you now directed your post to me?
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

To you is your way and to us is ours!

Would you have asked the same Q if he had reverted to atheism(your way)?
Yes I will.

2 Likes

Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by najib632(m): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Elhuxaifa:
Please brother another advice for you is to stay away from the hatred amongst the Ummah follow only what's from the Qur'an and Sunnah.

1 Like

Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by IMAliyu(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Welcome Brother/sister.
If you plan on learning things on NL my advice is to be careful of the Takfeeris, sectarians and Those who seek to misguide you.
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
IMAliyu:
Welcome Brother/sister.
If you plan on learning things on NL my advice is to be careful of the Takfeeris, sectarians and Those who seek to misguide you.
How is he going to learn Islam without joining a sect?
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by true2god: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Elhuxaifa:
Allahu Akbar! Are you now a shia, Sunni or ahmadiyya Muslim? You need belong to a sect.
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by true2god: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2019
najib632:
Allahu akbar, Maasha Allah brother, may Allah make steadfast. Learn the Qur'an, Arabic, Tauhid, Fiqh and Seerah gradually.
Why learn Arabic? How many Muslims can speak Arabic? Has he mastered his mother tongue? And again why study the seerah when all the seerah I have quoted on nairaland has been deemed as fake.
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2019
Why are all this atheist on Muslims section?
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by IMAliyu(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
tintingz:
How is he going to learn Islam without joining a sect?
He/she needs a "school of thought" to learn from of which most Nigerian Muslims are Maliki, but nothing is wrong with Hanbali, Hanafi or Shafi'i.
I said sectarians, people playing religious politics based on their own understanding of the religious text or historical events.
The basic rules of Islam regardless of sect are still the same.
The Shadat, Sallat, Zakkat, Ramadan, Hajj,
And belief in. The judgment Day, Holybooks (Qur'an), Angels, prophet's e.t.c.
The rest of your beliefs such as the shiat belief that Ali(ra) should had been the first calipha shouldn't affect these rules or your status as a Muslim.
That's my personal take anyway.
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by IMAliyu(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Help me ask. Abeg.
It looks like they have made it their mission to spread this so called "enlightenment" they have found.
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
IMAliyu:
He/she needs a "school of thought" to learn from of which most Nigerian Muslims are Maliki, but nothing is wrong with Hanbali, Hanafi or Shafi'i.
I said sectarians, people playing religious politics based on their own understanding of the religious text or historical events.
The basic rules of Islam regardless of sect are still the same.
The Shadat, Sallat, Zakkat, Ramadan, Hajj,
And belief in. The judgment Day, Holybooks (Qur'an), Angels, prophet's e.t.c.
The rest of your beliefs such as the shiat belief that Ali(ra) should had been the first calipha shouldn't affect these rules or your status as a Muslim.
That's my personal take anyway.
Ok, a school of thoughts does not belong to any sect?
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Because we're opposition towards your beliefs.
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
tintingz:
Because we're opposition of your beliefs.
Are you not sure of your belief, why are you always on Muslim section? grin
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Are you not sure of your belief, why are you always on Muslim section? grin
Do you understand what an opposition is?
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
tintingz:
Do you understand what an opposition is?
But we Muslims don't have any opposition
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by IMAliyu(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
tintingz:
Ok, a school of thoughts does not belong to any sect?
Not to my current knowledge.
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
But we Muslims don't have any opposition
Yes you do.
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by tintingz(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
IMAliyu:

Not to my current knowledge.
Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISLAM: The Importance Of ATTAHIYAT / Story: A boy, A Girl and A Candle Flame / Sister Wants A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.