Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam (1556 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by najib632(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
true2god:
Allahu Akbar! Are you now a shia, Sunni or ahmadiyya Muslim? You need belong to a sect.
Tell me the sect the Messenger of Allah S.A.W belonged to
Re: Mashallah I Now Convert To Islam by najib632(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
true2god:
Why learn Arabic? How many Muslims can speak Arabic? Has he mastered his mother tongue? And again why study the seerah when all the seerah I have quoted on nairaland has been deemed as fake.
I was not advising you, his mother tongue will not give him the knowledge he will gain when he understands the words of Qur'an directly and save him from the lies of the people of innovation and ease in memorization. You quote nonsense seerah that we don't know their origin so why won't we call it fake?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story: A boy, A Girl and A Candle Flame / Sister Wants A Divorce / Muslim Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.