Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,965 members, 7,927,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? (856 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by Okwori12(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
For me I see nothing wrong with it. I can do.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by etrouble: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Okwori12:

We won't watch you defile our land and provoke the gods of the land. Before you do that, we would banish you from this land.

Now, ASUU has called off strike, go and pack your load and proceed to school.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
etrouble:

We won't watch you defile our land and provoke the gods of the land. Before you do that, we would banish you from this land.

Now, ASUU has called off strike, go and pack your load and proceed to school.
I'll see to that ezenmo!

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by CreepyBlackpool: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is something those of us never getting married won't have to think about tongue

Oya married people and those intending to marry, come and answer
Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by brodalikeme(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
If you can pull the pant with your hand to have sex, you should as well be able to wash it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by Lexusgs430: 5:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Okwori12:

Very easy to answer..... Straight from the dirty basket, into the washing machine..........
Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by Ishilove: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2019
And what is wrong with her hand that she can't wash her undies herself?? Mscheeew

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2019
Waiting for more comments.......
Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by Austine567(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Ishilove:
And what is wrong with her hand that she can't wash her undies herself?? Mscheeew
why do I like seeing this girls comment, you make sense dear

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by opejulie10: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
my hubby washed mine when I gave birth and I was too weak because of heavy bleeding....so

3 Likes

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Women do not feel comfortable having their men wash their undies for them and men have better and more important things to do with their free time than to wash female undies.
Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ishilove:

b like you never sick before

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Feminism and the destruction it brings.
Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by bukatyne(f): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
tpacalipse:
Feminism and the destruction it brings.

Feminism is destruction or a man washing his wife's underwears brings destruction?

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by bukatyne(f): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Okwori12:

@OP:

Most people have learnt to do whatever rocks their boats without making noise so that people do not poor sand into their garri.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by crackhaus: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Beer parlor question
Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Did your father wash your mother's underwear? No offense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by tillaman(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Zoharariel:
Did your father wash your mother's underwear? No offense.
good question bro I was gonna ask too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by YourCoffin: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
If it's during menstruation, NO. After that maybe...
Re: Can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears? by PriceNow(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
opejulie10:
my hubby washed mine when I gave birth and I was too weak because of heavy bleeding....so
In your type of situation, i will do it joyfully. but in normal situations, i can't try that!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LMAO! Boy Reveals What His Mum Did To His Hair Overnight (photo) / We Sell Natural Pure Original Honey.... Contact Us Now..it's very beneficial / Why Are Fathers Difficult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.