Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,065 members, 7,899,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

hh - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (12811 Views)

hh / hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2010
i dont know y u r makin dis irritant called mobo feel important.i see d guy rilly has isssues with insecurity,inferiority complex n edginess.if u rily hate black women dat bad u can as well transfer it on ur mom n sisters.gosh i dint know there r still nuisances like poster on nairaland instead of him 2 use d tym he has in upgrading his intellect n goin 2 d right places n mitin with d ryt ppu he's comin here 2 type crap.even if i know a person dat will link him in getin a job he has lost it cos of his haughty spirit.@ poster GROW D HELL UP drop arrogance n u'll see dat there's more 2 lyf dan ur village mentality of mummy cooking n dady goin 2 d farm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2010
ss
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2010
aa
Re: hh by wendyz: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2010
@poster the truth be told even if its bitter. Most of your so called black brothers are where they are because of their concretized mentality that the sisters have a better advantage than them." As a man thinks in his heart so is he". Maybe i should also ask. The guys who are in working in the banks, telecoms, oil companies etc, How did they get there? Guess they slept there way there too, isn't it?
I would advice you go tell those your brothers sharing tales with you to go develop themselves and stop all the pity party and hating on the black sisters in Nigeria. Yeah, there maybe some bad eggs, but it becomes a big problem when you generalize like you did in your post. There are a lot of successful women out there who have paid the price of discipline and hardwork inspite of all odds to achieve what they have today, and it would be very wrong to see such a disrespectful post like yours.
Re: hh by camara(f): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2010
U complain of the women takin all the jobs. With the ignorance u display it's not hard to blive guys like u find it hard to get or keep a job.

No Nigeria woman have ever written a book, No Nigeria woman have runs a succesful business, No Nigeria woman is know outside Nigeria, No Nigeria the list goes on and on.[color=#000099]

I'm sure the name Toyin Adewale doesn't ring a bell.
Get your facts right b4 u disgrace urself on the WWW
Re: hh by Agibecky: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2010
The poster of this topic has a poor knowledge of why most of the single women in Nigeria are unmarried.
In most cases, the single men are responsible for the sexploitation of our single women.
Nigerian men are more promiscuous than Nigerian women.
In fact, there are only a few good men in every neigbourhood in Nigeria.

If you want to marry, be bold enough to date and pop the question.

If lack of a job is your excuse, then create a job and be self-employed.
I need a book distributor.
The Akwa Ibom bookseller who sells my book and other books at the New Garage overhead bridge is happy selling books and making money and one hot Akwa sweetheart is by his side every evening helping him to attend to customers.
My partner needs distributors to sell our magazine.

If you are waiting for dream jobs, sorry, we do not have enough to go round.
GO and START SOMETHING and MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

USE YOUR BRAINS MORE THAN YOUR LOINS.

Stop blaming Nigerian women and go out there and PROVE YOU LOVE THEM BY USING YOUR BRAINS TO WORK AND EARN ENOUGH TO MAKE ENDS MEET AND I BET YOU THAT YOU WILL SEE A SENSIBLE SINGLE WOMAN WHO WILL APPRECIATE AND SUPPORT YOU AS YOUR PARTNER FOR LIFE.

What's the next complaint?

There is a pretty and sexy single woman for every man in Nigeria.
She will put a smile on your face.

Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2010
xx
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2010
@Agibecky is that your picture or you googled it from the internet and i bet that aint a Nigeria lady,maybe Jamaica, hmmmm a con we have here.
Re: hh by iyk1(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2010
HND, BSC, MBA, PHD, PDP, ICPC, PPA, BA, AC, DDC

some one posted this on facebook

My lecturer said to us, let me advice u women,wateva degrees u want 2chase,whether LLB,BL,PHD, MBA,etc, d biggest degree anywoman sud aim to attain and excel in is d M.R.S degree!
Re: hh by oluite(f): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2010
snthesis:

hilarious thread grin grin grin grin
"Chauvinistic" & "Pig" go hand in hand- dnt slight anyone for using dat.
@MOBO444 grammatical blunders- ar mostly intentional, its all part of his/her persona
190 needs serious help cool- or perhaps he is just exhibiting traits of a genius.
multiple personality disorder- an online forum-d best avenue to express different psyche's of himself grin
i hope u have a form of control sha- cos if tins begin to escalate, hmmmmmmmmm
u nailed it snthesis.
"multiple personality disorder"-one person with various ids;both male n female ids spreading his HATE for WOMEN.
Its real sad sad sad sad
Re: hh by Agibecky: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2010
MOBO444:

@Agibecky is that your picture or you googled it from the internet and i bet that aint a Nigeria lady,maybe Jamaica, hmmmm a con we have here.

Poster, generalization based on your poor knowledge of Nigerian women is DUMB.

Have you been to all the 36 states and Abuja?

Have you been close to women in the northern states?

Have you lived and worked with them in more than one place.

Hausa Fulani women do not think or behave like Igbo or Yoruba women.

NGO field assignments have taken me to different states in Nigeria and worked with women of all tribes and educational levels addressing facts of life on marriage, rape, girl-child education, nomadic education, harmful traditional practices, etc.

Most of you are stuck in one city in the south and rant about Nigerian women when majority of them are in the rural areas.

How many of them work in the offices in the urban towns and cities?

You do not know much about Nigerian women.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
ss
Re: hh by domorehill: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2010
iyk1:

My lecturer said to us, let me advice u women,wateva degrees u want 2chase,whether LLB,BL,PHD, MBA,etc, d biggest degree anywoman sud aim to attain and excel in is d M.R.S degree!

What is M.R.S degree please.
Re: hh by oladayo042: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
iyk1:

M.R.S degree? The Oprah Winfrey's will never agree.

domorehill:

What is M.R.S degree please.

The title MRS of a married woman.
Re: hh by camara(f): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2010
I'm not surprised u don't know her. Toyin adewale is a Nigerian Poet (General education where art thou  undecided)
her works: Aromaforscherin, Flackernde Kerzen, 25 New Nigerian Poets, Aci Cikolata, Gunizi Yayincilik, Nigerian Women Short Stories. hopefully u can use your eyes and it would relay a message to your brain tellin u that ther works have also been translated in German.
need I mention Buchi Emecheta, Dr. Bene Madunuagu, Flora Nwapa. Should i keep them Coming??
That u don't know them doesn't mean they r inexistent.
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2010
Yes, continue naming more. Hopefully, he can put good use to that one computer in his village. By the way, thanks for schoolin' this no brain idiot.
Re: hh by camara(f): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
Lol, sometimes i wonder if Googlein' would kill some people
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
In his case it might just kill him since he's so hell bent on proving to the world that Nigerian women are s.tupid
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
d
Re: hh by camara(f): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2010
My GOD shocked Mills and boons!!! r u 4 real
U know on a scale of 1-10 for foolishness I was ratin u 7, but after that post i'ld say i need to add a 10 to that 7 i gave u earlier. 
Look who even made ur list Enid Blyton, (Tell me, how old r u b4 i give u the length of my tongue, don't want people thinking i'm a bully) Enid is cool if u're 10yrs old
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^^

LOL LOL
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
sss
Re: hh by manny4life(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2010
MUZBO:

Em please I'll like u to teach me how not to use my hormones but 1st you've got to 'teach me how to dougie'

Dude, I sure hell can't teach you either, you can look for someone who will teach you that one.
Re: hh by bgees(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
Male Chauvinist Pig Exercises His Freedom Of Speech

The admin or moderator that posted this topic like that on the homepage is one stupid person. Mobo444 is just expressing his opinions and there is a lot of sense in it, the only fault is that he was just generalizing.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2010
ccc
Re: hh by bgees(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
it is on the homepage.
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2010
Thanks a lot,just saw it and dont feel bad about it,freedom of the press of freedom or speech what ever rocks their page.
Re: hh by LAGOS1976: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2010
the poster is a lier.
Re: hh by Malyq06(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
All of you anti-women, God may forgive you.
@mobo and his runaway colleagues, you judge a country like nigeria from a distance, you all hide in d comfort of foreign lands and 'proffer' solutions to nigeria's problem 'caused' by women.
@poster, You need to listen to yourself. I think you need an excorcist. This thing you harbour in your heart is evil. about women advancement, live with it, you cant deal with it. Wise up. Kid.
Re: hh by sexylogan(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
@poster: i've got an idea that cud put a smile on ur face and drop sum coins in ur cobwebb-ridden bank account. Y not harness this energy and bitternes towards all the succesful women in the world by writing a book? Just write down the crap that has occupied your otherwise empty skull and when you're done,pls dnt edit it becuz that'l mean a loss of idiotic originality but get it printd immediately. I can even suggest a title for u "why i, MOBO444, hates successful, black women". At least, a few fellow retards from your village mite find ur book educative n amusing.
Re: hh by InkedNerd(f): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2010
Malyq06:

All of you anti-women, God may forgive you.
@mobo and his runaway colleagues, you judge a country like nigeria from a distance, you all hide in d comfort of foreign lands and 'proffer' solutions to nigeria's problem 'caused' by women.
@poster, You need to listen to yourself. I think you need an excorcist. This thing you harbour in your heart is evil. about women advancement, live with it, you cant deal with it. Wise up. Kid.

Foreign land?!?! Don't you know he's writing all of this some his small village in Nigeria.
Re: hh by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2010
@mobo444i feel so sorry 4 u dan i admire u.foolishness is oozing out of u.is dat how 2 correct an alredy failed system.whether or not u r not in nigeria is so totally irrelevant ur aproach is so rude,totless n childish.if u want 2 proffer or suggest ways of improving d already decayed system den say it.u sim like a child dat came from a troubled home who dint have parental care especially d motherly care.gosh.must u b so rude 2 drive home ur point.women irrespective of colour,race or environment deserve some level of respect.am sure if u had a mother or a mother who fullfilled ha motherly responsibilities it would reflect in d way u adress or refer 2 women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Black Men's Penis Still Remains The Best In The World / +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.