Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:50 AM

hh - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (12843 Views)

hh / hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: hh by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
MOBO444: We just discovered a new and disturbing trend in Nigeria that have been on for a very long time and this is one of the reasons the average Nigeria black woman is unmarried and the reason they will remain unmarried for a long time till they change their wicked ways. (Went to GTB Bank in Abuja the other day and all the staffs were female except the bank manager), Nigeria has about 32,000,000 (thirty million) women of marriage age and only about 600,000 is married in this ugly group of female duckling.

There is no job for the black brother out there in Nigeria, why the black brother look for a job after graduation from university for years, the black sister has already bed her way into one of the big blue collar bank or oil company job, or she may even bed several rich married men and raise enough thousand of cash for Onitsha, Aba, Lagos or almighty Dubai business in the Emirati kingdom.

But Karma is a funny thing, now this our black Nigeria sister have got all the job in the country, their black brother boyfriend has no job, so he can’t toast not to talk of marrying them, so the sister have the job, money, cars and big bank account, but are now hooked in been single for the rest of their miserable life and getting old with their money. We ask all of them to resign from their bank job and oil company job so the situation will be addressed and that the only way they will be happy and have husband, we also ask all our Jobless brother not to propose or marry them (black sisters) and always bed them with condom so no love child comes out.

Wow! This guy is a real blunt guy....he really hit the nail on the head so hard it penetrated so deep. Any guy or lady arguing the facts this guy raised, must either be: a teen, a pretender, a sissy ( if he's a guy), dishonest, opportunist (if she's a lady), inexperienced about Nigeria, naive etc etc. Mobo, I give you kudos on this even in midst of the criticisms u have already encountered here....honestly I have been observing this trend for some time now, and confirmed its validity to be real. I have been to several interviews with top multi natl oil cos, and I know what I saw with this my very eyes & also heard....so Mobo is 110% right with his facts. And to be honest with you guys, Nigeria's problem today can be traced back to originate from women palava, yes I said that....and I said quote me anywhere anytime! I remember when I was still hunting for a job, I & several other male applicants do wonder this: you come to a company job aptitude test, u see 99.9% guys & 0.1% ladies. during the interview, u may see one or two females, but inside the company, u will see 1000s of young girls working there as staff & u wonder how & when they are recruited? Especially the oil cos, top banks, telecoms, & top FCMGs....so sad, Nigeria has a veryyyyyyyyy long way if this trend continues.....seriously, our ladies need a national conference to discuss change in their lives & their excessive quest for materialism! Too bad....& let people stop insulting the op & face his facts! I arrest my case!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lockdown: 17-year-old  Impregnates His Two Sisters / I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) / See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.