Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,967 members, 7,938,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? (965 Views)

How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by hassan4: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
I am a Muslim and i still do not understand why we find it hard to co-exist with other religions around the globe. I Lost a decent girl i should have married years ago because my parents did not approve. Her family was even more understanding. Very sad about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n37h6hyS1U
Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by Learnstuffs: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thank God you know the truth. Tolerance is a problem

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by MissRaine69(f): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
It’s some Muslims and not all and secondly there are Christians and other followers of other religions who are equally intolerant of others.
You had a choice too actually but you chose to let others bully you now the love of your life is wifed up by someone else.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by Stocking: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Op . You be sugomu .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by CreepyBlackpool: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
It is not a problem particular to Islam.

All other mindless worshippers of non existent deities find it had to coexist with others too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by hassan4: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stocking:
Op . You be sugomu .
Meaning what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by Quality20(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
they insult,abuse and look down on Muslims. I still remember some Igbo neighbours telling me I'm going to break my head whenever they notice I'm going to d mosque. Of recent ,some evil neighbours who are of southern Kaduna origin went as far as labelling me bokoharam because they don't see me steeped in evil or just because I live close to them. Projecting all ds evil inspite of d fact that im a gentle n cool chap. i wonder their motives, are they trying to get me provoked n violent or what?
Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by Bloooody(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
The day my daughter says she will marry a Muslim terrorist that's the day I will disown her.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by Chuknovski(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nawao, na the malams fault they preach hate too much, I dey north I know watsup
Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by ImaIma1(f): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Co-exist...Yes, marry...No
Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by theadams(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
actually it's with the people not the religion. Islam and Muslims are two different things. Islam allow you to marry non-Muslims (Jews and Christians). if you check suratul Al-Ma'idah (05) verse 5.
Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by edicied: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Because your religion is full of Bigotry
And do not marry the idolatresses until they believe, and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress woman, even though she should please you; and do not give (believing women) in marriage to idolaters until they believe, and certainly a believing servant is better than an idolater, even though he should please you; these invite to the fire, and Allah invites to the garden and to forgiveness by His will, and makes clear His communications to men, that they may be mindful. S. 2:221 Shakir

Surah 2: ayat 221.

You shall not wed pagan women, unless they embrace the faith. A believing slave-girl is better than an idolatress, although she may please you. Nor shall you wed idolaters unless they embrace the faith. A believing slave is better than an idolater, although he may please you. These call you to Hell-fire, but Allah calls you, by His will, to paradise and to forgiveness. He makes plain His revelations to mankind, so that they may take heed.

Surah 2: ayat 193.

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allahs religion reigns supreme.

Surah 8: ayat 39.

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allahs religion reigns supreme.

Surah 2: ayat 216.

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. But you may hate a thing although it is good for you, and love a thing although it is bad for you. Allah knows, but you do not.

Surah 9: ayat 41.

Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. This will be best for you, if you but knew it,

Surah 9: ayat 123.

Believers! make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you.

Surah 66: ayat 9.

O Prophet! make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate.

Surah 9: ayat 73.

O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is Hell, a hapless journeys end.

Surah 8: ayat 65.

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are twenty steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish two hundred; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding.

Surah 8: ayat 66.

Now bath Allah lightened your burden, for He knoweth that there is weakness in you. So if there be of you a steadfast hundred they shall vanquish two hundred, and if there be of you a thousand steadfast they shall vanquish two thousand by permission of Allah. Allah is with the steadfast.

Surah 47: ayats 4-15.

When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until war shall lay down her armour. Thus shall you do. Had Allah willed, He could Himself have punished them (without your help); but He has ordained it thus that He might test you, the one by the other. As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them.

Believers! if you help Allah, Allah will help you and make you strong. But the unbelievers shall be consigned to perdition. He will bring their deeds to nothing. Because they have opposed His revelations, He will frustrate their works Allah is the protector of the faithful; unbelievers have no protector. Allah will admit those who embrace the true faith to gardens watered by running streams. The unbelievers take their full of pleasure and eat as the beasts eat; but Hell shall be their home They shall abide in Hell for ever and drink scalding water which will tear their bowels.

Surah 4: ayat 100.

He that flies his homeland for the cause of Allah shall find numerous places of refuge in the land and great abundance. He that leaves his dwelling to fight for Allah and His apostle and is then overtaken by death, shall be rewarded by Allah. Allah is forgiving and merciful.

Surah 5: ayat 51.

Believers! take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. Allah does not guide the wrong-doers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by yomex139(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
same happened to me bro...am a Christian but she's a Muslim....her father disagreed....d funniest thing is ..her mother was a Christian before her dad got married to her.... just don't know why he wouldn't let her marry a Christian....
Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by Jaqenhghar: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Quality20:
they insult,abuse and look down on Muslims. I still remember some Igbo neighbours telling me I'm going to break my head whenever they notice I'm going to d mosque. Of recent ,some evil neighbours who are of southern Kaduna origin went as far as labelling me bokoharam because they don't see me steeped in evil or just because I live close to them. Projecting all ds evil inspite of d fact that im a gentle n cool chap. i wonder their motives, are they trying to get me provoked n violent or what?
Hmmm provoked indeed. If you want to burn their houses simply get your buddies and do so. Stop playing the victim here. Where in KD do you stay sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by Jaqenhghar: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
yoruba muslims are very tolerant. So if you want to talk of hostile muslims in Niggeria talk of Hausa Fulani muslims

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
You are not wise letting your parents decide who you should marry and who you should not marry.

My brother is married to a white American woman and guess what? We are Muslims but she is not, we don't really care though.
Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by Quality20(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Hmmm provoked indeed. If you want to burn their houses simply get your buddies and do so. Stop playing the victim here. Where in KD do you stay sef
If I burn their houses, then they would have succeeded in their quest to project me as a bad n violent intolerant man
Re: Why Do Muslims Find it hard to co-exist peacefully with other religions? by Jaqenhghar: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Quality20:
If I burn their houses, then they would have succeeded in their quest to project me as a bad n violent intolerant man
Good. Now you know how christians among you feel when they are a minority and are constantly provoked because of their faith

(1) (Reply)

Fear A Woman That Loves Money She Is Not A Wife Material / Hot Places To Have SEX When You Are In Need Of It / I Have Been Having S*x With My Dad Since I Was 18 – Married Woman, 34 Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.