Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Please Families Vote To Support My Baby To Win This 2019 Babies Award - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Families Vote To Support My Baby To Win This 2019 Babies Award (484 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Families Vote To Support My Baby To Win This 2019 Babies Award by seekersmatch(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good morning Friends and Family, please help me and support my baby to win this ROYAL BABY AWARD by voting online or through SMS

To Vote through online just Tap below link and vote

To vote through SMS then just follow instruction bellow�

Type RBA then leave a space and type 670 and send to 32811

https://royalmalc.com/rba/home/baby/Dominiccc9

Re: Please Families Vote To Support My Baby To Win This 2019 Babies Award by seekersmatch(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for those supporting me, may God bless you
Re: Please Families Vote To Support My Baby To Win This 2019 Babies Award by seekersmatch(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2019
Good morning families and thanks for everyone

(1) (Reply)

my extended family members expects too much from me / Fairly Used MDF Baby Wardrobe / The Most Corrupt Organization In Nigeria,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.