Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,861 members, 7,876,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! (35815 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 1:24am On Jan 25, 2006
Money is good.. YES! But if i get money now.. shoe wont be the first thing i'll buy. lol

But daing.... i love those shoes.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Rolly: 3:10am On Jan 25, 2006
Yeah, those shoes are........Oh my God!!!! they are soooo nice!!! NA money be the koko of the matter *wink*
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by tamia(f): 2:49am On Jan 26, 2006
i love heels!!!!!!! they go wit" everything. ur jeans, ur dresses ur skirts, omg wat would i do without them n they help very short people

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by sexydoll(f): 5:09am On Jan 26, 2006
love the first and second one they really hot.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 5:19am On Jan 26, 2006
i just found these, oh God, i'm gonna lose it!!! lipsrsealed i love the bally pumps, esp. the side view.

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by flavorflav(f): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2006
oh my God!
Tamia i love the first and second shoe. ghettochyk, i love the second shoe. you ladies wanna make me go shopping. shocked
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Rolly: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2006
go and shop for all of us o!!! *smile*
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by flavorflav(f): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2006
I wish i'm balling like that, you know...
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by vickybabe(f): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2006
this is my kind of heels

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2006
go ahead, gurl!....but i'ma have to sit this one out wink
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Rolly: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2006
the first one is really cool and chic but the rest are feet-breaking. nice tho
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by hotangel2(f): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2006
i wont wear the last two shoes. Kilode??!
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by flavorflav(f): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2006
the last two shoes are killing just looking at them, whao!!!!!!!
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ghettochyk(f): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2006
now they know nobody's goin wear that!!  shoo, they trying to kill somebody. ain't nobody goin 2 be walkin with that!!! by the time you take those off, your foot's going to look like some roller blades or sum'n. good luck picking off the corn on your feet (whoever wears 'em). tongue tongue cool
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by flavorflav(f): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2006
I'm back!!!

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Busta(f): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2006
i go crazy when it comes to shoes...can't help it

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by flavorflav(f): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2006
Me too, i love shoes!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by flavorflav(f): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2006
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by flavorflav(f): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2006
ENJOY!!!

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by flavorflav(f): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2006
MORE...

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by flavorflav(f): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2006
I'M NOT DONE...

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by flavorflav(f): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2006
I CAN'T HELP IT

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by flavorflav(f): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2006
THIS IS MY LIFE!

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Busta(f): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2006
hey flav.....where in the world did u get those? any website
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by jeremy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2006
Mmmmh, I guess this is the right spot for me. It's like heaven for me here ^.^ .
I really thank god, that there are girls like you who love heels, because I love girls who love heels !  grin
I guess this is my soft spot, I instantly got aroused sooo bad when I happen to see a girl in toe-pointed stiletto-pumps, who, of course, also would be my type without heels. But the heels are defefinitely a plus grin . [url=http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2013857425&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2014261679&N=2014261679&Ns=Popularity%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1&Nu=Product+ID]These ones here[/url] are exactly what I love at girls feet. .. just wanted to let you know that are guys out there simply loving your vice wink ...
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by nellygurl(f): 2:30am On Feb 12, 2006
sexydoll i have the last black one it is by dolce and gabbana and it cost me about $300 it was on sale but i absolutely love them.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by nellygurl(f): 2:38am On Feb 12, 2006
hey ghettochick can i pls get the website to get thoses sneakers / stiletto's they are sexy, damn
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Eastcoast(f): 12:57am On Feb 15, 2006
nellygurl:

i wont wear the last two shoes. Kilode??!
grin grin
i will wear those heels when i wanna learn to dance ballet smiley
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Rolly: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2006
ballet ke? in those shoes are u for reel? shocked shocked
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Eastcoast(f): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2006
ah ah rolly, she i don craze? what i meant is by wearing the shoe, my leg will get pointed faster not that i willl wear the shoe while dancing.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by malibubarb(f): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2006
OMG
I LOVE SHOES, ESPECIALLY STILETTOS!!!!

this is the post for me, but i made my own post too.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10991.0.html
Check it out!

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Rolly: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2006
shocked shocked they are soooo beautifullll!!!!!!

Eastcoast:

ah ah rolly, she i don craze? what i meant is by wearing the shoe, my leg will get pointed faster not that i willl wear the shoe while dancing.

oops! my bad. dont mind me jare wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! / Meet Rita Ofili, Winner Of Miss Wheelchair Nigeria 2022 (Photos) / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.