Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,861 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! (35816 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by spikedcylinder: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2006
flavourflav!i have those!the purple and gold (well,they look like black and gold on here)ones by jlo!!!!!(they are the last pair of the last batch you posted!) grin Lol!seeing my type of shoes on here makes me feel like a celebrity! grin wink
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by ldollier(f): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wow this thread still exist, good job gurls am seeing some lovely lovely stilettos

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by eveseh(f): 8:09pm On May 07, 2006
nice shoes,but i dont like to wear hees am tall,i like these kinda shoes

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by diddy4(m): 4:35am On Jun 01, 2006
there aint nothing wrong with wearing heels as far as the girl no use am tall pass me. if it makes u taller than me, girl better cut it or change it or we aint going out tonight for dinner. kapish

thats my own 50 cents.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Kadeejah(f): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2006
omg SHOEZZZZ cheesy cheesy grin kiss kiss tongue ma #1 obssesion embarassed
i aint got ne pics of ma heels buh herez ma newest ball shoez

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by smileseal: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2007
i dont like heels if at all i will have to put one on. i prefer a wegde or block heels, check this ones

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by mi3(f): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2008
shoozies!! i heart shoes!! lol, i practically drool when im faced with lotsa shoes,

for some reason im into wedges, not actual "heels" they are just too sexxxxyy!! but im rather tall(or do i just have short friends?) so i cant indulge myself that often, but

and speakinof shoes, i almost, repeat almost stole footwear off of my mons friend today, she had the HAWTEST pait of espadrilles on, rarrrr, i want!

ill put pics later
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by stormy98(f): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
i rarely wear heels, only wear them on special occasions. I love these shoes though

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Nella(f): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2008
Aww such nice babies here!

As for me, I'm n ot much of a heel freak because I'm tall. But I do wear them anywayz, more low heeled. And I'm more of an ankle boot freak. The ones with not very high heels. I'm like 5.6 ft --I actuall only started wearing heels very recently.

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Nella(f): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2008
these too kiss kiss

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Nella(f): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2008
ok, d heels I can wear, ( I even find it hard to wear d first one, . . . . too high undecided)

lmao, compare my last two to wht u guys gat here grin very high indeed grin grin well they count don't they? grin

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Nella(f): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2008
And when I'm not in d mood, I can always hit one of theses or them timbsĀ  tongue tongue

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by cuteness01: 12:54am On Dec 07, 2008
Ido own some stilettoes,but i hardly wear them,,,prefer to admire them on others. i love snickers(i feel comfortable in them.),,,boots---kneelength
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by smurf1(f): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2008
All of the ABOVE, i love shoes wiff a passion cool
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by tope2000(f): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2008
~smurf:

All of the ABOVE, i love shoes wiff a passion cool

Welcome to the club wink
Membership fee is $300 grin
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by MrCrackles(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2008
tope2000:

Welcome to the club wink
Membership fee is $300 grin

nitori kinni?!

strip clubs don't even charge that much nowadays for ogling a skimpy floozie
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by tope2000(f): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

nitori kinni?!

strip clubs don't even charge that much nowadays for a ogling a skimpy floozie

We talking HIGH CLASS FASHION baby wink
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by mohawkchic(f): 8:03am On Dec 08, 2008

~I Can go from Flats to Low heels to Mid High heels to High heels or the other way round tongue . . . I love Stiletto ~ Cuban ~ Kitten ~ Wedge ~ Spool ~Ballerina Pump & Platform Heels the most!!

~Much as i love feeling like super woman to top of the Stiletto heel. . . { I just love the way my calf muscles becomes R-I-P-P-E-D & my Leg & Butt Muscless . . . hmm mm mm . .Tones em purfect!! wink who needs the gym after wearing that heel?}

~Having said that tho,i WOULD NOT give up my Loafers~ Moccasins ~Slip-Ons or Flats for the world!! cheesy . . -Its a great relief for the soles of my feet PLUS my "little Piggies" get a much deserved breather!! Phew!! grin {No pain No gain!!} grin

~ @ Nella,me SoOoo loving the Ankle Boots Pic 3,6 & C * Sighs* Absolutely Gorgeous!!There's something about Ankle Boots undecided makes me go . . .

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by chika98: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2008
The first shoes are very nice@ Mohawkchic
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by mohawkchic(f): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2008
chika98:

The first shoes are very nice@ Mohawkchic

~Yeah chika98,i thought so too. Dont particularly like the style of Pic 3 but its the only shoe i could find w/ that kind of platform heel grin
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by tope2000(f): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2008
I am loving the Bronze Ankle Stiletto kiss
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2008
Damn!! I love this collections kiss kiss. . . .esp from stormy98.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by chika98: 3:50am On Dec 10, 2008
But seriously Christian Louboutin makes the sexiest shoes ooh. If only they didn't cost an arm and a leg tongue
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by fummies: 4:10am On Apr 10, 2009

Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by chiogo(f): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2009
Ha! I love heels but I can't walk on one to save my life, well not for long anyway. I only have a few, I'm still practicing but I love my flats. .they save me all that stress.
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by adetoru(f): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2010
I love me some DEREON,my file is bmp and cannot be uploaded.I love chunky stillettos,anythng from House of Dereon or Nine West
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by adetoru(f): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
and i love mizzy b's page on facebook
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 03, 2010
I love everything from kicks, pumps, stilletos to knee highs! I am queen fashionista lol. I can and do wear just about everything! Baby Phat is my FAVORITE urban wear. . .some examples below!!!
[img]http://idn.efashionsolutions.com/asset/image/format/BP-new-ex/id/BP-BD94200_Black_front[/img] [img]http://idn.efashionsolutions.com/asset/image/format/BP-new-ex/id/BP-BPD80095_Black_front[/img]
http://www.babyphat.com/nshop/product.php?view=listing&dept=footwear&category=Pumps&groupName=pumps&both=yes
Re: Stiletto, Pumps: Show Your Type Of Heels! by wendyc: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
here are some that i have for sale.08060425899

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! / Meet Rita Ofili, Winner Of Miss Wheelchair Nigeria 2022 (Photos) / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.