Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,150 members, 7,943,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. (4725 Views)

I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless I Am Not A Thief — Robbe / Mr Ugwoegbu Henry Is A Thief / When A Thief Forces You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2010
jay bee:

@Odiaero
Did you go into a contract with the dude?
If yes, did you stipulate in your contract that the dude can loose all his investment?
If indeed you did do all the above then it's just a case of having a bad day in forex world.
If not then you seriously have to consider returning his money as IMO he invested in you based on a false (ma assumption) promise.

An advice for you going forward though cos i see someone has already mentioned Risk Management on this thread. Don't gamble big stakes for maximum profit. Trade small stakes with nuff margin on stop loss so you can recover in case the trend turns opposite your initial predicted direction.

The basic mistake most people make is wanting a return of 100% within a day's trading.

Read about basics here bro:
http://www.thespreadbetcentre.com/spread_betting/faq

jay bee:

@Odiaero
If yes, did you stipulate in your contract that the dude can loose all his investment?
If indeed you did do all the above then it's just a case of having a bad day in forex world.
If not then you seriously have to consider returning his money as IMO he invested in you based on a false (ma assumption) promise.

An advice for you going forward though cos i see someone has already mentioned Risk Management on this thread. Don't gamble big stakes for maximum profit. Trade small stakes with nuff margin on stop loss so you can recover in case the trend turns opposite your initial predicted direction.

The basic mistake most people make is wanting a return of 100% within a day's trading.

Thank you for u question, first of all, i dont know the dude b4, he contacted me online saying about forex stuffs, then could u imagine that i even sent him some investors passwords of some accounts like 50k and 400k to view, and he is still talking craps here.

We did not go into contract, is just the case of help me trade and share the profits, ask him if i have made like 1m in that account will he be saying all this?,
I dont know, it is only the greedy people that just want profits all the time, and i dont like doing this but i will, am gonna post an account that lost with his that same day, when he was just stalking me and putting pressure on me, and for the house information, he did not give me money cash please he have his own account, and i sent him money outta pity of his daughter and ordea, and dude dont know how to talk, he is full of insults, if not i have made a plane to borrow him some huge amount of money, that is if i found out he is trustworthy to start his importation bizness he said he use to b4, but his mouth runs more than his legs making me to deactivate all help am planning b4, if i start writing what happen between us it will take all day, that is why am still regretting sending the first money at first, because off all this.

Just to cut the story short, after much insults and craps from him, i told him that am only gonna trade the money back, that am not sending any money that was before i sent the first one, he refuses, am going to put the link to the account that lost with his, it has been recovered since and with profits, i barred him from viewing any of the account am trading because of the way he talk, no manners at all

For doubters like mowaa, this is for you to know am not ur mate, i hope the account below when u see it will put u to enternal silence, that one of the accounts am trading, it is a year contract signed and sealed and is the account that lost with his alsohttp://sparenfx.com/ dowloaded the platform from that link, everybody have today to view it b4 i change the investor's password
account login is 1105168
password is ; danny1234
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2010
jay bee:

@Odiaero

jay bee:

@Odiaero

Thank you for u question, first of all, i dont know the dude b4, he contacted me online saying about forex stuffs, then could u imagine that i even sent him some investors passwords of some accounts like 50k and 400k to view, and he is still talking craps here.

We did not go into contract, is just the case of help me trade and share the profits, ask him if i have made like 1m in that account will he be saying all this?,
I dont know, it is only the greedy people that just want profits all the time, and i dont like doing this but i will, am gonna post an account that lost with his that same day, when he was just stalking me and putting pressure on me, and for the house information, he did not give me money cash please he have his own account, and i sent him money outta pity of his daughter and ordea, and dude dont know how to talk, he is full of insults, if not i have made a plane to borrow him some huge amount of money, that is if i found out he is trustworthy to start his importation bizness he said he use to b4, but his mouth runs more than his legs making me to deactivate all help am planning b4, if i start writing what happen between us it will take all day, that is why am still regretting sending the first money at first, because off all this.

Just to cut the story short, after much insults and craps from him, i told him that am only gonna trade the money back, that am not sending any money that was before i sent the first one, he refuses, am going to put the link to the account that lost with his, it has been recovered since and with profits, i barred him from viewing any of the account am trading because of the way he talk, no manners at all

For doubters like mowaa, this is for you to know am not ur mate, i hope the account below when u see it will put u to enternal silence, that one of the accounts am trading, it is a year contract signed and sealed and is the account that lost with his alsohttp://sparenfx.com/ dowloaded the platform from that link, everybody have today to view it b4 i change the investor's password
account login is 1105168
password is ; danny1234
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2010
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2010
jay bee:

@Odiaero

jay bee:

@Odiaero

For doubters like mowaa, this is for you to know am not ur mate, i hope the account below when u see it will put u to enternal silence, that one of the accounts am trading, it is a year contract signed and sealed and is the account that lost with his also
http://sparenfx.com/  
                         dowloaded the platform from that link, everybody have today to view it b4 i change the investor's password
account login is 1105168

password is ;  danny1234

The above account is 700k and increasing, and i have a target to meet, instead wasting time replying to one poster who dont know how to talk
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by mowaa: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2010
wink
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by spikedcylinder: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2010
Where is the OP o? He has not answered my questions.
It's a different thing to accuse someone for scamming but accuse the person for the loss of your child? THAT IS HEAVY!
Unless 'I lost my daughter' means a different thing entirely.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by keni: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2010
Am abit confuse here, "You agree to pay me $4, 000USD and I said No I need my $2, 700 " Pls may New world capital pls tell us the terms of your agreement with Odiaero, because I someone lost 80% of my account in one day and promised to pay me back more than the loss, I will grab it with my eyes closed, am sorry about your daugther may her gentle soul rest in peace (amen).

Oga Odiaero, by now you should have known what some Nairalanders are for, som will get under ur skin and become emotional about you issue even if new world capital and odiearo are the same person just posting here to catch fun. So i advise you calm down before you respond to each query that comes against you
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2010
mowaa:

Nope I am not, if you read my post carefully i just did the maths and he became abusive , obviously because i showed the forum the 80% loss he did in 2 days, considering the fact become the victim exposed him, you would have had an impression he was someone that knew what risk management is  grin grin

From your grammatical errors it is obvious you dropped out from nursery school   grin
Now let me correct your errors since you are NATURALLY DUMB   shocked
You should have written " your , didn't , to be taught , calculate"

Obviously this thread is not for kids, but to expose A illiterate LIAR like you  grin

poor soul, have u ever heard about the word typo? just go and play with the hairs in your armpit

jay bee:

@Odiaero

account login is 1105168
password is ; danny1234
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by newworldcapital(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2010
Odira Nicodemus, is a fake. He's in Nigeria.

He does not go into any contract with his client and he does not like meeting with client vis-a-vis cos of his past.

When he was trading I told him come these position you are taking is against the trend he said I should relax and go to sleep which I did and when I woke up to check and make withdrawal there I saw the account at $1k plus.

If is proof of statement you want I will post the statement to you and he can not deny it.

Don't lie of coming to the country cos you are in the country and didn't go anywhere.

I lost my daughter cos I could not pay her bills which he know the condition.

I gave him the account to help make a thousand till morning so i can withdraw it and pay him his commission and use the rest to sort out her hospital bill and do the same the next day but he mess it up. And he knows my condition and the condition of my daughter. He now promise a refund and which he didn't fullfil.

See Odira show yourself where ever you are and lets see who will suffer. either me or you.

I might not have money as you claim you have but cheesy you will never forget me.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by newworldcapital(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2010
odiaero:

poor soul, have u ever heard about the word typo? just go and play with the hairs in your armpit

For doubters like mowaa, this is for you to know am not your mate, i hope the account below when u see it will put u to enternal silence, that one of the accounts am trading, it is a year contract signed and sealed and is the account that lost with his alsohttp://sparenfx.com/ dowloaded the platform from that link, everybody have today to view it b4 i change the investor's password
account login is 1105168
password is ; danny1234

You ask to trade the account back LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.
The account LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Why did you suddenly stop coming online and why is your acclaim account officer number that has been ringing for days, weeks suddenly went dead after my post on nairaland.

clean your mouth LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.

All his claim are liessssssssssssssssssss.

He even collected N70k each from three of my guys. I will tell them to contribute on these thread and provide you guys the exact information he provided me.

How I got to know he collected from those guys is like these; He ask me for a domiciliary account and he told him I do not have I gave him the information of a friend and I told my guy that the name of the guy that wants to send the money is ODIRA NICODEMUS immediately he said he do not trust me he narrated all that happen within them.

Show your face and lets see who go SUFFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, ODIRA.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by mukina2: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2010
newworldcapital:

If is proof of statement you want I will post the statement to you and he can not deny it.
please post it.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by jaybee3(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2010
Dude your allegations are getting even more ridiculous by the minute. I ain't siding  anyone though but how do you expect him to return 25% profit within 24 hrs.

Don't you know how risky the stuff can get. Asking for 25% profit within 24hrs is dangerous gambling and I'm sorry to say u deserve it.

Trading shouldn't be treated as gambling. If anything you ought to be looking for 10% return a month so as to provide nuff leaway for any mis-directional trends.

Dude give it up already as you never signed a contract with him and you inadvertently pushing him to provide the mammoth profit return must have most certainly provided your loss.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Kashif(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
newworldcapital:

Odira Nicodemus, is a fake. He's in Nigeria.

He does not go into any contract with his client and he does not like meeting with client vis-a-vis cos of his past.

When he was trading I told him come these position you are taking is against the trend he said I should relax and go to sleep which I did and when I woke up to check and make withdrawal there I saw the account at $1k plus.

Don't lie of coming to the country cos you are in the country and didn't go anywhere.

I lost my daughter cos I could not pay her bills which he know the condition.

I gave him the account to help make a thousand till morning so i can withdraw it and pay him his commission and use the rest to sort out her hospital bill and do the same the next day but he mess it up. And he knows my condition and the condition of my daughter. He now promise a refund and which he didn't fullfil.

See Odira show yourself where ever you are and lets see who will suffer. either me or you.

I might not have money as you claim you have but cheesy you will never forget me.

If the emboldened part is correct then you deserve what you got! If you are a trader like you claim then, you should know the rules of the business. I read where you said you traded the account from 1k to 2k again before returning it to him. Why did you not continue? You wanted to double your account in days and when it backfired you are crying foul.

If you think he is capable of building your account why not let him, and stop venting your frustration here. Forex is not money-doubling venture.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by mowaa: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2010
;
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2010
oga oo
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2010
Kashif:

If the emboldened part is correct then you deserve what you got! If you are a trader like you claim then, you should know the rules of the business. I read where you said you traded the account from 1k to 2k again before returning it to him. Why did you not continue? You wanted to double your account in days and when it backfired you are crying foul.

If you think he is capable of building your account why not let him, and stop venting your frustration here. Forex is not money-doubling venture.

Thank you bro, this is what i think happened to him and he's just looking for who to blame, too bad Odiaero himself did not help matters by even accepting to trade an account for someone who wanted his account doubled within a day.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2010
jay bee:

Dude your allegations are getting even more ridiculous by the minute. I ain't siding  anyone though but how do you expect him to return 25% profit within 24 hrs.

Don't you know how risky the stuff can get. Asking for 25% profit within 24hrs is dangerous gambling and I'm sorry to say u deserve it.

Trading shouldn't be treated as gambling. If anything you ought to be looking for 10% return a month so as to provide nuff leaway for any mis-directional trends.

Dude give it up already as you never signed a contract with him and you inadvertently pushing him to provide the mammoth profit return must have most certainly provided your loss.

Now, the whole issue is getting somewhere, we can all see the real defaulter here.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by naijacutee(f): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2010
I'm not taking sides here, but I think that if the life of a loved one is at stake, it is difficult to think straight. For the fact that the OP had a sick daughter in hospital, and was desperate to raise the medical bills to save her life, I don't think we should judge him too harshly. If we were in the same shoes as him, what would we have done?

Also, the fact that he eventually lost the said daughter will further add to his anger and misery. This is a grieving man posting here, so I think that being a little sensitive to his condition will go a long way. Afterall, we are all human (I hope).

These points aside, I think that both parties should try and see things from the other person's point of view. Fighting now cannot change the past - but coming to an agreement might ensure that both odiaero's reputation remains intact, and newworldcapitals pocket remains intact. Sorry about your loss, newworldcapital. To be fair, maybe the real reason she went was that the medical team might not have had working facilities to take care of her. This is Nigeria.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by stagger: 12:43am On Aug 27, 2010
My policy is NEVER to trade for anyone. A client may smile with you today, and tomorrow when there is a problem, he will be the first to knock on your door with the police.

Anyone who wants to make such money in forex should go and learn to trade himself. Period!
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by martog: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2010
stagger:

My policy is NEVER to trade for anyone. A client may smile with you today, and tomorrow when there is a problem, he will be the first to knock on your door with the police.

Anyone who wants to make such money in forex should go and learn to trade himself. Period!
[/q
Am in accord with you.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by jamace(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2010
Thank you bro, this is what i think happened to him and he's just looking for who to blame, too bad Odiaero himself did not help matters by even accepting to trade an account for someone who wanted his account doubled within a day.

That is the more reason why you should suspect this odiaero of a guy. A trader of his calibre (if what he told us is true) should know that making about 20% on an account in a day is possible but it is suicidal. And for loosing about 80% in 2 days shows he is not a trader.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2010
jamace:

That is the more reason why you should suspect this odiaero of a guy. A trader of his calibre (if what he told us is true) should know that making about 20% on an account in a day is possible but it is suicidal. And for loosing about 80% in 2 days shows he is not a trader.

now u totally should everybody in the furum that u are talking offline, and u need to connectted, dude, u are not connectted and stop saying craps here
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by jamace(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2010
now u totally should everybody in the furum that u are talking offline, and u need to connectted, dude, u are not connectted and stop saying craps here

Odiaera, you are so used to insulting people. No wonder you can not trade forex because a forex trader MUST have PATIENCE and MATURITY,
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2010
First of all, i did not insult u, secondly don't be jealous because of what i have and last and not the least, go to forexpeacearmy, forexfactory and check my stats there, always make research b4 u start vomiting languages, this are my last words to ya
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by martog: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2010
Please guys, lets make peace,
I want to use this medium to preach Christ to all warring soldiers. Before you say another word to each other, take a moment and ponder over this,
He came all the way down from glory to Calvary. He took all your blame, He felt all the pain, He took all your shame; He didn’t have to do it, but He did it, anyway. Yes! He did it just for you. He really loves you so much that He took your place. He died for your sin. Yes! He is the one. Don’t take it lightly all that He has done. It wasn’t easy, but it was worth it.
God loves you more than you do…. John 3:16.

Shallom!
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2010
martog:

I want to use this medium to preach Christ to all warring soldiers. Before you say another word to each other, take a moment and ponder over this,
He came all the way down from glory to Calvary. He took all your blame, He felt all the pain, He took all your shame; He didn’t have to do it, but He did it, anyway. Yes! He did it just for you. He really loves you so much that He took your place. He died for your sin. Yes! He is the one. Don’t take it lightly all that He has done. It wasn’t easy, but it was worth it.

Shallom!

Thanks bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by jamace(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2010

Shallom!

grin grin grin Peace! Peace!! Peace!!! grin grin
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2010
Uhmmm
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by newworldcapital(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
You know what, he claim the number is his account officers number. . . After he paid me N80, 000 he wanted to call someone a particular day and he called me and said "is your father at home" forgotten that that number he called is mine. . . I didn't say a word he later called back and said he's sorry that am not the one he wanted to call and there and then I recognize his voice. The following week I called him for my balance he refuse to chat with me online and suddenly his acclaimed account officer refuse to pick my calls and now his number is dead and he also is never online when am chatting with him but if i use a friend I.D he respond.

He is a CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

STAY AWAY FROM ODIRA NICODEMUS.

ALL HIS CLAIMS ARE LIES.

He said I should send him a domiciliary account which i did then i ask for the telex copy he refuse and said there are no telex copy for online banking and later he sent me something like these and he said that is the telex copy. On that day the money is to reflect he now call me and said he received a call from the bank that is an error in the information i gave him which i know what i gave him cos immediately i check the sent mail.

Attach is the said number he use to call me here in Nigeria and the fake foreign number he use to call me:

+21242727159 is these Slovenia number?
+40501592466 is these Slovenia number?

STAY AWAY FROM HIM HE'S A LIAR, CHEAT e.t.c

Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by naijacutee(f): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
================================
Earn 10% Monthly R.O.I nwcngr@gmail.com

I'm just making an observation o, I really don't want to get involved. Newworldcapital, your signature as highlighted above raises a lot of questions. Are you doing unto other what you would want them to do unto you? Are you promising people 10% r.o.i monthly which you are able to deliver?
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by salimorte(f): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
odiaero of afro wall?
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by newworldcapital(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2010
naijacutee:

Earn 10% Monthly R.O.I nwcngr@gmail.com

I'm just making an observation o, I really don't want to get involved. Newworldcapital, your signature as highlighted above raises a lot of questions. Are you doing unto other what you would want them to do unto you? Are you promising people 10% r.o.i monthly which you are able to deliver?

The Account belong to a friend, Don't want to set up an account with Nairaland that why I took permission from these friend and is from these same friend I got his contact. . . The friend in question is not a FOREX trader. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bulk And Wholesale Of Drinks And Bottle Water At Cheapest Price / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. / Catchy Business Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.