Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:52 AM

Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. (4742 Views)

I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless I Am Not A Thief — Robbe / Mr Ugwoegbu Henry Is A Thief / When A Thief Forces You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by newworldcapital(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2010
naijacutee:

================================
Earn 10% Monthly R.O.I nwcngr@gmail.com
================================

I'm just making an observation o, I really don't want to get involved. Newworldcapital, your signature as highlighted above raises a lot of questions. Are you doing unto other what you would want them to do unto you? Are you promising people 10% r.o.i monthly which you are able to deliver? 

The Account belong to a friend,   Don't want to set up an account with Nairaland that why I took permission from these friend and is from these same friend I got his contact. . . The friend in question is not a FOREX trader. . .
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by newworldcapital(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2010
salimorte:

odiaero of afro wall?

Yes! Stay away from him.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
@naijacutee,
Did u delete my post?
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by DrKitaun(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
Dead body get accidenti . . .yeepa !
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by BkY2: 1:37am On Aug 31, 2010
Patience is the surpreme virtue of the gods they have nothing but TIME.we are watching
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by naijacutee(f): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2010
honeric01:

@naijacutee,
Did u delete my post?
No, I haven't deleted any of your posts. There's a spambot on the board that does that.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2010
naijacutee:

No, I haven't deleted any of your posts. There's a spambot on the board that does that.

Well, if it was spambot, i would have know, but in this case, it's no spambot undecided undecided

well sha, let it rest.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by DrKitaun(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2010
Odiaero has claimed to be richer than Dangote, why am I not surprised ?

surprisingly some peeps seem to be backing him up despite the ignobility of his activities ? shocked

God dey . . .

@Neworldcapital

take heart bro . . .but next time dont get greedy expecting billions overnight cool
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2010
Uhmmm, sad
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2010
Uhmmmmmmmmm something is about to happen.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by jaybee3(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2010
Something like what?
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by Dungren1(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2010
Here we go again!

But Honeric01, you were in the picture of all these from the beginning and I could remember that you were warned on your biz deal with your billionnaire friend.

Hope you get out of it unhurt.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2010
jay bee:

Something like what?

He's been missing for close to a month now online/chat and also from nairaland, so something must be happening or about to happen.

^^^^^

Well i was never supporting nor against him, rather i was trying to be reasonable with the accusations here and there, but now i am 80% convinced that these accusations are likely to be true, too bad alot of water has gone down the bridge and when i unleash, hmmmmmmmm i pity the culprit sha on and offline.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by jaybee3(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2010
I hope it's not a lot of money involved. Hopefully he will turn up with a credible story. fingers crossed for ya bro
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by honeric01(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^^^^^^

Thanks bro, his whereabout (offline) is like a pint of salt, was very easy to track down, so when the time comes and if he refuses to act fast by righting all the wrongs, then he's likely to get what he deserves pretty soon.
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by dayokanu(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2013
Na serious wa oo
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by aieromon(m): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2013
Wow shocked
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by mrkels(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1178976/nicodemus-odirachukwuma-alias-odiaero-fraudster

oMO THEM STILL NEVER CATCH THIS THIEF AND THIS IS 2013
Re: Odira Nicodemus Is A Thief. by misterseed(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Man's problem is get rich quick. Why not learn how to trade Forex yourself or at best, try him with little money. You sure are a rich guy if you have that much to trust a guy or gal with. Sorry for your lost anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zinc Ore And Lead Ore For Sale In Ebonyi / Should I Join Longrich / 'Africa Rise And Shine' Jim Ovia's Book To Be Launched September 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.