Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,458 members, 7,926,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (24062 Views)

Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) / Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Madakiss666(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2019
I've never seen people with such animalistic behaviour like this ipob miscreant... set of useless youths dying uselessly for a useless Jack.
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2019
MobilityExpress:
PDP should leave IPOB alone, it's not by force to vote grin na joke o, before some people attack my mentions

Be very careful with what you joke with.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by amadicollins1: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
please kill more of those miscreants....

They are all uninformed fools ....

Kanu is in London enjoying himself while you are here fighting Army with bare hands

Buhahahah. This gala seller want Soldier to kill his own people cos of Atiku. Lmao

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by markbidex: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2019
gbishman:
How I wish there were more
there will be more if they cause any violence during the election :/ there leader is some were commanding them and they are following . Its a pity sombody will want innocent youths to win war for him so he can come and rule

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Asshurbanipali: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2019
owerri is a lawless jungle filled with armed robbers, prostitutes etc. Abagworo come and carry your people. owerri and Aba are the headquarters of IPOB

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

Kill armless civilians

May stray bullet kill you there....

IPOB members should also borrow some sense and quit being silly abeg....Nigerian Army are very terrible so why embark on this suicide mission because you do not want to vote?

You do not want to vote why destroying posters and constituting nuisance everywhere in the East?

Surely it is not rocket science to know that you cant keep doing the same thing with same people and expect different result..

Jeezz!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2019
If na yoruba talk this kain thing dem go call am afonja but what do you call a useless yeebow encouraging the killing of another just because you want to worship your fulani master?
bugidon:
kill all the ipob mumus. they are a disgrace to an average igbo man

ndi aburu onu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by depezee(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Misleading headline again.

Why not state the obvious?

Are you afraid of writing that military shot 2 IPOB members. Tomorrow you will still wake up to condemn the ills in our society and now you cannot be bold to write what you saw.

You will receive the same treatment a hundredfold. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by DedeNkem: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Why are the corrupt goverment and army killing innocent people? IPOB is unarmed. It has neither killed anyone nor destroyed any property and yet the st*upid fulani tribalist in Aso Rock declared it a terrorist group!

I've not heard or read about police or soldiers killing the fulani herdsmen terrorists who have been terrorizing many communities in the country! This group slaughtered nearly 1700 people in just 2018!! Incompetent tribalist buhari did absolute nothing!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Effiongdbest: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
owerri is a lawless jungle filled with armed robbers, prostitutes etc. Abagworo come and carry your people. owerri and Aba are the headquarters of IPOB

Anambra is headquarter of Armed Robbery and Kidnapping, I have lived in the East I know what's up.
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by AgbariOjukwu1: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Kanu is in London enjoying himself while you are here fighting Army with bare hands

You want them to kill your brothers because of Atiku, A Fulani man ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Effiongdbest: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2019
amadicollins1:

Buhahahah. This gala seller want Soldier to kill his own people cos of Atiku. Lmao

Not because of Atiku but because of Obi.
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Asshurbanipali: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2019
I am from Imo state, everyone knows that Imo state is cursed as the headquarters of armed robbery, kidnapping, prostitution etc, let us say the truth. More than half of population of Imo state are resident in Anambra where they see as their greener pasture cool

Effiongdbest:

Anambra is headquarters of Armed Robbery and Kidnapping, I have lived in the East I know what's up.
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

because of zoo election? you called for the killing of your kinsmen?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Effiongdbest: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
I am from Imo state, everyone knows that Imo state is cursed as the headquarters of armed robbery, kidnapping, prostitution etc, let us say the truth cool

I don't know why anyone from Imo will call his state cursed, it means you are not from there. Ansmbra is known for fake drugs, hard drugs, rituals, Armed robbery, banditry and kidnapping(Mr Evans).
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by depezee(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2019
eurogee:
Stupid fools. Kill them off. Kanu go de yanki de jori de go, hollow brains de here de risk their lives. You have not even started dying. Kill'em!

Remember...
I am Eurogee
Nwafo, Ideato North in Imo State

The same treatment will be done to you and your loved ones.

Your generation will always witness untimely death. Amen!
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Asshurbanipali: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2019
I am from imo state but it wont stop me from saying the truth-- imo state is cursed with armed robbery, kidnapping, rituals, etc. Remember rituals started in imo state(OTOKOTO). Remember armed robbery started in imo state(VAMPIRE). Imo state is cursed

Effiongdbest:

I don't know why anyone from Imo will call his state cursed, it means you are not from there. Ansmbra is known for fake drugs, hard drugs, rituals, Armed robbery, banditry and kidnapping(Mr Evans).

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Insectkiller: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Miscreants??
U said miscreants??

That's very ridiculous. It shows u have No respect for humans..
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Effiongdbest:

====.

he is right, ritual killings started in owerri imo state

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by elmodee7(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2019
The idiotic pig's of biafia terrorist will be crushed by the gallant Nigerian army.
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Effiongdbest: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
I am from imo state but it wont stop me from saying the truth-- imo state is cursed with armed robbery, kidnapping, rituals, etc. Remember rituals started in imo state(OTOKOTO). Remember armed robbery started in imo state(VAMPIRE). Imo state is cursed

You are not from Imo I can bet my balls on it. You are one jealous of Imo, the same guy Chino , your way of writing and showing pictures is the same. Anambra are good business people but most of them have no sense at all.
Well to say the truth ritual is Anambra thing, even they use their brothers alive for rituals without killing them, I know East well well. Say what you want we know the truth.
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Effiongdbest: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2019
ngoxievergreen:

he is right, ritual killings started in owerri imo state
When was the movie living in bondage acted? What rituals story are they acting? Otokoto too? grin
Anambra is rituals and rituals is Anambra simple.
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Asshurbanipali: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2019
See i am from Nkwerre and i know that Imo state is a cursed backward state with an iberibe governor. Imo state is the headquarters of rituals because that is where rituals started from in Nigeria. Yorubas are learning work where Imo state people are. Imo state uses everybody in their family to do rituals.

Effiongdbest:

You are not from Imo I can bet my balls on it. You are one jealous of Imo, the sane guy Chino , your way of writing and showing pictures is the same. Anambra are good business people but most of them have no sense at all.
Well to say the truth ritual is Anambra thing, even they use their brothers alive for rituals without killing them, I know East well well. Say what you want we know the truth.

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Effiongdbest:

When was the movie living in bondage acted? What rituals story are they acting? Otokoto too? grin
Anambra is rituals and rituals is Anambra simple.

i am not here to troll with you but imo state is the origin of ritual killings at least in nigeria. otokoto happened when most africans do not know what is rituals

1 Like

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by ngoxievergreen(f): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) / Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.