Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,457 members, 7,926,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (24060 Views)

Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) / Anambra Security Operatives Accused Of Shooting People Returning From Mortuary / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by bugidon(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
buhari is evil and boycotting the election is evil too. go and vote nwanne, i dont wanna argue with you
NLandIsHypocrit:
No I won't because I don't support evil, but you will die because you support evil.
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
bugidon:
buhari is evil and boycotting the election is evil too. go and vote nwanne, i dont wanna argue with you
I won't vote because I'm smarter than them
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Emycord: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Follow me... And I will open your eyes
follow you to where ? guy i said show us your own methods that is better than kanu's own or keep shut
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by bugidon(m): 2:44am On Feb 14, 2019
common sense is not common. dont come here and complain when buhari starts dealing with you guys in his next tenure. mr smart wey dey defend runaway leader
NLandIsHypocrit:
I won't vote because I'm smarter than them
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2019
bugidon:
common sense is not common. dont come here and complain when buhari starts dealing with you guys in his next tenure. mr smart wey dey defend runaway leader
Since you lack sense to understand the meaning of self determination in a civilized world, who will then borrow you sense to acknowledge our next plans and agendas? Since when did you and your fellow evil supporters began to be sympathetic to the unjust horror you're unleashing on us? Don't worry your foolish and wicked soul because we set agendas for ourselves and not you and your zoo to set agendas for us.
Re: IPOB Accuses Soldiers Of Shooting 2 Members Dead In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by bugidon(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2019
onye mgbu. you no get yarn
NLandIsHypocrit:
Since you lack sense to understand the meaning of self determination in a civilized world, who will then borrow you sense to acknowledge our next plans and agendas? Since when did you and your fellow evil supporters began to be sympathetic to the unjust horror you're unleashing on us? Don't worry your foolish and wicked soul because we set agendas for ourselves and not you and your zoo to set agendas for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) / Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.