Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why You Should Know Thyself - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Should Know Thyself (200 Views)

Know Thyself... Stab Procrastination And Proceed To Success... / Know Thyself... What Category Are You / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Know Thyself by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2019
There's always this reaction one gets from the expression on people's faces once you tell them about self study. It's like a lot of people do not know how they should engage knowing themselves, or are simply just not interested in it.

When I first began my own journey towards self-awareness few years ago, one of the most striking thing I found out was how much of myself I didn't even know.

It's amazing things you get to know about you, especially in some areas where you'd have thought you were doing good, only to finally realize how far you still have to improve.

While many people spend enough time knowing other people and how they behave in order to have better relations with them, rarely do we consider that it's important we also learn to know ourselves for better relationship with Self.

For the complete post click link below

http://joyiseki.com/why-you-should-know-thyself/

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Succeed In 2015 / ABUAD: Blazing The Trail In Academic Excellence / 2 Strongly Concatenated Reasons To Promote Quiz Competitions Among Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.