Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,601 members, 7,975,345 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:52 PM

Know Thyself... Stab Procrastination And Proceed To Success... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Know Thyself... Stab Procrastination And Proceed To Success... (136 Views)

HND Holder Can Now Proceed To Master Without PGD / Know Thyself... What Category Are You / Why You Should Know Thyself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Thyself... Stab Procrastination And Proceed To Success... by planetpgold(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

How was your weekend and I hope you are refreshed for the new week which is always full of opportunities.

Also, your conquest of the ICAN May 2021 Diet continues this week with PSAF 7:00pm to 9:00pm and Case Study 7:00pm to 9:00pm.

I hope you are ready to write the exams in the first week of May which means that you have 30days to study for the exams and I am very sure that you are ready to take the bull by the horn.

That is, you understand your busy schedule. If you know that time is not on your side and You know that it will be too stressful and overwhelming to write all the papers at once, because of your level of preparedness.

Then, I want to recommend that you write one paper because that will make it difficult for you to procrastinate in your subsequent exams. Even if your ICAN journey is slow, it doesn't matter. What matters here is that you are moving. You are making progress; you are getting closer to your ACA qualification.

So, if you are still contemplating whether to write this diet or not, please shut that inner voice which does nothing but to give you reasons why you should postpone the exams and other important things in your life. Decide now and register for your exams even if it is just one paper.

Want to pass your May 2021 diet exam? Decide now! Get the simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A before it is too late. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM Exams

(1) (Reply)

Get It Cheap With Another Discount Solar Energy Training / Best Education Websites To Read And Get Updates / Necessary Requirement/things Needed In Registering For JAMB 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.