Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,764 members, 7,905,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77186 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
@JAkpayen, is that how your chart looks? Hmm, you dey try o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2011
Chei!! See USD stunt today o!! mowing its peers down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
@JAkpayen

Yes o. GU is now showing clear downward trend Now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2011
Let's do it this way,

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2011
Anyone looking at GBP/CHF as it is set for downtrend!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
JAkpayen:

Anyone looking at GBP/CHF as it is set for downtrend!

Yeah. Another pair that could be bleeding next week is AUDUSD if it breaks the current support.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
Blog icon:

Let's do it this way,
The SL is hit today. The pair was only 9 pips away from the TP b4 it reversed on me! Damn!!! If only i was on my pc to close the trade manually. Well, all thanks still to God. God night hunters!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by DadLolade(m): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2011
Hi Guys,
Pls does any1 knows anything abt Forex Ninja EA.

Has any1 used it.

Pls advice me on d robot

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2011
^ Forget robots, the only to trade forex successfully is to learn it properly as you should.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2011
Good morning to y'all traders, just dropped by before leaving for lectures to wish you guys a pipful week. I pray for clearer and sharper signals this week. Would join you guys when back from campus. Have a great day!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by fxjones(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2011
Dear fellow traders, You are all invited to try our newly released EA that can safely give you 100%+ per annum with approximately 250pips per months. Remember forex is not a get rich quick scheme that is why newbies get burnt, this system beats NSE and other form of investment readily available, you dont have to monitor the chart it is 100% auto. interested send us your demo account no at ficolimited2010@gmail.com: we will give you a free 2months trial, this EA is not intended to be sold, but rented monthly via VPS access meaning you don't even need to have a computer to use it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2011
Hello, fellow pip hunters. I hope you are still holding your sell position on GBP/USD? Keep holding it. It must go downward.

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
jamace:

Hello, fellow pip hunters. I hope you are still holding your sell position on GBP/USD? Keep holding it. It must go downward.

Doubt if anyone is still holding this pair since last week. Fellas should be looking for a good entry now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
5956 5990

looking around 56xx and 54xx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
Doubt if anyone is still holding this pair since last week. Fellas should be looking for a good entry now.

I have been holding my sell position @ 1.59000 for the past 2 weeks now. I strongly believe that it will get to atleast 1.54000 because of the head and shoulder formation I told you people about.

May the pips be with you. kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by janetjane(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2011
hello guys, i will like to know anybody here , who trades crude, gold or silver , i will be waiting to get a reply soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
@jamace

Bro, abeg what can one do if his broker is suspended? i can't buy nor sell with them and some of my shares with quantum need to be sold. Any advise?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 8:29am On Jan 30, 2011
@jamace

Bro, abeg what can one do if his broker is suspended? i can't buy nor sell with them and some of my shares with quantum need to be sold. Any advise?

You can not sell or buy under suspension. But you can change broker and transfer your account to a new broker. Until that is done, you can not transact as your account remains dormant.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2011
jamace:

You can not sell or buy under suspension. But you can change broker and transfer your account to a new broker. Until that is done, you can not transact as your account remains dormant.

Thanks, but how long does it take to switch broker? with the list of suspended brokers, how many do we have left?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
Got a lil ish,

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2011
Howdy fellow pip hunters. Currently in EURUSD & GBPUSD long trade, both are well in profit but I believe the bullish run is set to continue for some time yet. I intend to pyramid my position on both pairs. On the gbp entry of 1.5950 or thereabout with TP of 1.6400, for the euro an entry level 1.3620 or thereabout and TP at 14000.
Happy pip hunting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2011
^^Sis, "just do it". grin

@ Post

GU: My SL was finally hit at 1.61500.

Keep hope alive, people. No retreat, No surrender.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by andrewefe: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2011
hello , glad to see a site like this , will start posting signals from next week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2011
jamace:

^^Sis, "just do it". grin

@ Post

GU: My SL was finally hit at 1.61500.

Keep hope alive, people. No retreat, No surrender.

Wow! After 250pips! Anyway, there's always another day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by chartreuse: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2011
USD/JPY is scorching at 82.00 -- Anyone in on the AUD bid?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2011
chartreuse:

USD/JPY is scorching at 82.00 -- Anyone in on the AUD bid?

Beware, the sellers too dont run out of stock.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by i8millar: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
I got banned yesterday after posting my thots for the week. Someone talk to mods to unban me o abi na wetin i do na  undecided

(this is naijababe by the way)

Seems like we'll get a bullish hammer candle using the 20EMA as support on EUR/USD today, i entered a long trade @ 13515 earlier today, for those who are still interested, i suggest an entry around 13550-13580 and a TP @ 14000.

For the GBP/USD, seems like the daily close will be a shooting star with a green body, so I'd be looking to long around 15980 (may need to revise in the week as the GBP has a habit of exploding away)

Happy hunting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:15am On Feb 08, 2011
i8millar:

I got banned yesterday after posting my thots for the week. Someone talk to mods to unban me o abi na wetin i do na  undecided

(this is naijababe by the way)

Seems like we'll get a bullish hammer candle using the 20EMA as support on EUR/USD today, i entered a long trade @ 13515 earlier today, for those who are still interested, i suggest an entry around 13550-13580 and a TP @ 14000.

For the GBP/USD, seems like the daily close will be a shooting star with a green body, so I'd be looking to long around 15980 (may need to revise in the week as the GBP has a habit of exploding away)

Happy hunting

you were banned by the spam bot and not by any bot.

your calls seem to be of a mid-term right? or is this a short term call?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by i8millar: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
^ I'd say mid-term as I'm a swing trader. The EUR is well on it march but the GBP is still playing funny games. Testing the daily 10 EMA now but I think it will prolly get to the daily 20 EMA b4 it continues it upward ascent or not, I'll revise as necessary.

So how do i get the spambot to unban me now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101)

Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.