Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,765 members, 7,905,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77187 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
GU is misbehaving big time, well i am waiting and watching,

EUR, hmmmm i would prefer it goes back down to 1.34 if possible.

As for the spambot unbanning you, watch and pray lol, it's going to unban you within 2-3 days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by i8millar: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2011
^ If EUR goes down to 1.34XXX, then i'd consider short trades then as it may mean a reversal. At that price all your candles/barcharts will be below daily 20 EMA. GU just upped away again, I'm considering a long at 16070 (risky i know) now, seems like daily 10 EMA is going to act support for the next uptrend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
GU just acting like a drunk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
i8millar:

^ I'd say mid-term as I'm a swing trader. The EUR is well on it march but the GBP is still playing funny games. Testing the daily 10 EMA now but I think it will prolly get to the daily 20 EMA b4 it continues it upward ascent or not, I'll revise as necessary.

So how do i get the spambot to unban me now?

There should be an email address shown where you can send your complaint if you have be banned unjustly. Follow the instruction in the message, and you will be unbanned in no time. It has happened to me before. (Rigours of posting on NL angry)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
If you must trade GU at this time then you should go to the lower TFs. I traded on H4 (short) and lost 60pips! (even though it later went my way).

Later, the M15 TF paid for the losses and some profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by i8millar: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
I generally prefer to take trades on daily charts when it's in trend, which it appears to be now. In the GU long trade now, oh oh oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2011
I am also on GU long, UCHEF short and EG short, UJ short.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2011
honeric01:

I am also on GU long, UCHEF short and EG short, UJ short.

Most of your entries look like a 50-50 deal. I am staying off for now, until I see where these pairs are headed, especially, GU - getting mixed signals there undecided

@naijababe, still banned?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2011
^^^^

Entered around 6030, always adjusting my SL to +10, when SL hit, i re-enter

Waiting for it to cross 61xx, once it see 62xx, then there's no going back, but if it crosses 59xx, then we're likely to see 58xx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by i8millar: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
Kashif:

Most of your entries look like a 50-50 deal. I am staying off for now, until I see where these pairs are headed, especially, GU - getting mixed signals there undecided

@naijababe, still banned?

Yes still banned and I've already sent 2 emails to admin undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by martog: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2011
@ Kashif, thanks 4 ur concern, Martog has been MIA. Goodluck to you guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2011
Both GU and EU have both now appear to have turned bearish on the weekly charts. I'd be looking for a short around 16040 on the GU, with a TP around 15800 (possible that recent moves are just corrections rather than reversals, will consider a long if I see a bullish daily candle close around the 15800 area).

On the EUR, any short trade I take will be based on the 4H and 1H, I think prices will get to the 13400 area and continue its upward ascent (13400 is the price area of the weekly 20 EMA, if we get any daily bullish candle close at 13400 I'll consider a long).

So long hunters may the pips be with you cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by fxtopedia(m): 5:03am On Feb 14, 2011
Wow, great thing is going on here, I just join NAIRALAND this morning. Anyway I am LONG on EURUSD, GBPUSD as well as EURJPY
Here is my live trading chart on my position at the moment.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
I was banned, and now unbanned tongue

@embassyman, you are right. It is that pair's behaviour. EU goes around 120pips before correction.

@naijababe, welcome back!

@ martog, welcome; never to go MIA again grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by KingsFX(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2011
hello everyone, just joined you guys and hope to
learn and also contribute to this wonderful thread.
Tthank You and Happy Trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by KingsFX(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2011
I hope we have real traders on this thread because everybody seem to
be offline except honerie. In my experience as a forex trader, the best time
to analyze your trade and know the direction you could be trading is at this tme
i.e. during the London and European market open. You cannot just open your platform
at any time and jump into a trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by KingsFX(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2011
Right now am testing a new system I just laid my hands on. It trades off the 4h time frame.
and with what I see it is a great system. I am not the originator of this system, I pulled it off
forexfactory.com. If you have been a follower of the great Fozzy (8and8) system then the system
am about to introduce to you will mean alot to you. It is a modified version of the Fozzy system. If
you can remember, the fozzy is a daily system, but Murrey math 240 as the snystem is called is a
4hr system. This gives us more opportunities to trade.
Right now am looking at about 10 pairs for an opportunity to make a trade. If you have been trading
for the past 2 weeks, you will notice the surge in the dollar rally on all pairs. Now that the trouble in
Egypt is over, and the dollar is retracing in most of the pairs, we keep watch at the market to see the
market's reaction to the normalcy in Egypt.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2011
KingsFX:

I hope we have real traders on this thread because everybody seem to
be offline except honerie. In my experience as a forex trader, the best time
to analyze your trade and know the direction you could be trading is at this tme
i.e. during the London and European market open. You cannot just open your platform
at any time and jump into a trade.

There is no best time to trade forex; it depends on what you trade. Again, you don't need to be online all the time to be a real trader.

Shalom!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2011
@fxtopedia
trading resistance and supports eh?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by KingsFX(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2011
Pls, can anybody help me on how to upload my charts on the forum. I've been trying without
success.

right now I am up and good on both euraud and eurjpy 50 and 20pips up respectively. Am using the Fib extention tool for my exit
therefore I intend to exit the trade @ 1.36108 on euraud. That will be a wooping 112pips from the trade. My entry is at 1.34981 even
though it was a bit late but so far so good. In the case of a change in direction I have my stop @1.34130.

Right now I am about 20pips up the EurJpy. The pair is struggling with the major resistance @ 113.281. Break of this smajor resistance
will indicate a great movement upwards in the remaining days of the week. Am taking my profit at the next resistance level of 113.672. My entry
point is 113.100 with stoploss @ 112.644.
Happy Trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by simplyFX(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2011
GBPCHF resume north, see live trading result of today

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2011
I hope there is nothing funny going on here lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by simplyFX(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
@ blackgucci
I don't why I was banned. I was using forextopedia before now.
I made a post to TEACH people my method of trading which is
PRICE ACTION, I post all the contents to be taught but it was
seen as SPAM, LOL
However, I am still waiting for it be unbanned.

My new name is simplyFX. I trade using PA.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
simplyFX:

I trade using PA.

What's PA?

Anyone looking at USD/CAD? Target entry of 0.9822 for a long trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2011
JAkpayen:

What's PA?

Anyone looking at USD/CAD? Target entry of 0.9822 for a long trade.

I think PA = price action. (Much more reliable than MOST indicators).

UC is inviting for a long entry but my system is kind of holding me back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
me thinks UC goes down,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 3:25am On Feb 18, 2011
EU should be visiting 3550 or lower soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2011
people lets see how we can buy audusd in the new york session.??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by simplyFX(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2011
PA=PRICE ACTION
To anyone who cares to LEARN from me free of charge on PA, watchout

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (101)

Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.