Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,220 members, 7,880,809 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76887 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
aguiyi:

Nice one bro, so you must be looking to add more long positions right? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
am looking for a retracement,maybe at the pivot point - 4257 or there about but candle pattern must agree.
did u notice that the swiss pairs are headed north
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
aguiyi:

am looking for a retracement,maybe at the pivot point - 4257 or there about but candle pattern must agree.
did u notice that the swiss pairs are headed north
sell stop cancelled. entered long from 4307 for 50 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
gu same direction from6207 for 50 cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^^^

Why u dey vex for yourself?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2011
The Eur-Jpy is a very good pair to watch for good shorting opportunities in tomorrow's market (i.e Tuesday). If anyone shows interest (and there is any good signal forming) I would be glad to oblige. Good night y'all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^

Night bro me cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:25am On Jun 21, 2011
Hi all,
I suggest that some of the newer traders around should be humble enough to listen to the more experienced ones here. Last week, we had a trader complain about getting lots of re-quotes from his broker. Quite amazingly, no one was able to give him proper counsel. I felt ashamed at the level of ignorance displayed by the traders on this thread.
There exists a difference between market makers, straight through processors and ECN brokers. I have attached a file that explains this in clear and concise terms.

@ Aguiyi, try your best possible to be humble. I trained you abi? Yet you were making funny comments about my AUDUSD trade call. That's not the way to partake of the grace upon a blessed man's life. Time proved you wrong abi? (TP1 has been hit). I demand an apology from you.

I would like to state expressly that I'm not in competition with anybody on this thread. I only always seek to outdo my past. The free calls I post here could be sold for some money yet I seek to be a blessing to people and give them out free.

@ Odiaero, something certainly is cooking for EUR pairs. I went short EURNZD @ 1.771X EURCAD and many other EUR pairs are showing signs of some strong down move.

Wetin elder go see sitting on the ground, small pikin, even if hin climb 'mount wetin call', nor go see am o! The market is a very good teacher sha, only a little while and we would know who saw correctly.

Enjoy the read of the attached file and please lets create an insatiable thirst and hunger for knowledge.
Happy trading!
Meshach

NB: I edited the html work, removing the tags to make it a word document. If you wish to read up from the original site, here's the link
http://www.100forexbrokers.com/

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 21, 2011
Are we there yet? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 21, 2011
Am about to murder AUDUSD, so one please call 911
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:45am On Jun 21, 2011
meshpips:

Hi all,
I suggest that some of the newer traders around should be humble enough to listen to the more experienced ones here. Last week, we had a trader complain about getting lots of re-quotes from his broker. Quite amazingly, no one was able to give him proper counsel. I felt ashamed at the level of ignorance displayed by the traders on this thread.
There exists a difference between market makers, straight through processors and ECN brokers. I have attached a file that explains this in clear and concise terms.

@ Aguiyi, try your best possible to be humble. I trained you abi? Yet you were making funny comments about my AUDUSD trade call. That's not the way to partake of the grace upon a blessed man's life. Time proved you wrong abi? (TP1 has been hit).  I demand an apology from you.

I would like to state expressly that I'm not in competition with anybody on this thread. I only always seek to outdo my past. The free calls I post here could be sold for some money yet I seek to be a blessing to people and give them out free.

@ Odiaero, something certainly is cooking for EUR pairs. I went short EURNZD @ 1.771X EURCAD and many other EUR pairs are showing signs of some strong down move.

Wetin elder go see sitting on the ground, small pikin, even if hin climb 'mount wetin call', nor go see am o! The market is a very good teacher sha, only a little while and we would know who saw correctly.

Enjoy the read of the attached file and please lets create an insatiable thirst and hunger for knowledge.
Happy trading!
Meshach

NB: I edited the html work, removing the tags to make it a word document. If you wish to read up from the original site, here's the link
http://www.100forexbrokers.com/

Some of your statements are so full of pride and they sound egocentric, BTW, you don't have to post any trade call if you don't want to, it still won't stop those who knows what they are doing from making daily profits. Yes you post trade calls, but what makes you think people actually follow your calls? and even if they do, does it mean without your calls, they wouldn't survive trading on their own? before this thread came into existence, people have been trading and without it, the world won't end.

You make this sound as if someone is out there competing with you, whatever you make for yourself is solely for you, the world is quite large enough for everyone, so free yourself and stop thinking of feeling you need to be praised for anything you do on this thread. (if you deserve any appreciation, it will naturally come on its own).

Learn to be humble no matter how "experienced" you think you are in this business and no matter how many "people" you feel you taught on this thread.

Just my 2 cents, if you are offended by it, so be it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 4:00am On Jun 21, 2011
honeric01:

Some of your statements are so full of pride and they sound egocentric, BTW, you don't have to post any trade call if you don't want to, it still won't stop those who knows what they are doing from making daily profits. Yes you post trade calls, but what makes you think people actually follow your calls? and even if they do, does it mean without your calls, they wouldn't survive trading on their own? before this thread came into existence, people have been trading and without it, the world won't end.

You make this sound as if someone is out there competing with you, whatever you make for yourself is solely for you, the world is quite large enough for everyone, so free yourself and stop thinking of feeling you need to be praised for anything you do on this thread. (if you deserve any appreciation, it will naturally come on its own).

Learn to be humble no matter how "experienced" you think you are in this business and no matter how many "people" you feel you taught on this thread.

Just my 2 cents, if you are offended by it, so be it.

Remind me once again the difference between Marketiva chat service and this thread . . . . .how did you put it again?. . . . . .O'yeah. . . .distracting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 4:11am On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^^

Do you work for marketiva? why are you so keen on shoving marketiva down our throats?

Anyways i am currently not trading, hence the reason i am posting here, when i am trading, you don't see me posting on NL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 4:24am On Jun 21, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^^

Do you work for marketiva? why are you so keen on shoving marketiva down our throats?

Anyways i am currently not trading, hence the reason i am posting here, when i am trading, you don't see me posting on NL.

i dont work nor trade with mv. i only try to stress your ilogical reasons for crucifying a broker for exactly what you turn around and do on NL. and for your not posting while trading. . . .you seem to forget that NL stores your previous post for future quotes. Anyway that is neither here nor there. My point is never argue just for the hell of it. might come back and bite you in the arse one day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 4:34am On Jun 21, 2011
bidemi12:

i dont work nor trade with mv. i only try to stress your ilogical reasons for crucifying a broker for exactly what you turn around and do on NL. and for your not posting while trading. . . .you seem to forget that NL stores your previous post for future quotes. Anyway that is neither here nor there. My point is never argue just for the hell of it. might come back and bite you in the arse one day.

I am trying, really i am trying, Now for the last time, you're the one arguing for argument sake, you don't trade with MV nor do you work with them, yet you are so keen at defending them, for your information, i have been trading with MV since 2006 and i know the cons and pros more than you whichever way you look at it.

Nairaland is not a broker so even if i chat here, i am not distracting myself, but when on MV, you're expected to be trading on the platform, but because there's a big chatroom on the platform instead of a chart screen which is suppose to have EA options, people tend to waste alot of time chatting with eachother instead of watching and studying the chart and market.

When i listed the cons, i specifically stated why i don't think they are okay, so what's your fuss? i can't force the dude/dudette from using or not using them, i only stated what i know about them.

Lastly, you can't fall from the sky to accuse anyone of being illogical when you don't even have a first hand experience of what the person is talking about, so who's reasoning illogically here? and what if NL stores my previous posts? if i decide to start posting on NL while trading, what would you do? bite me?

Seriously!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 21, 2011
meshach u make me laugh real time. Am as humble and jovial as ever,PLS NOTE IT

@ thread, my gu and eu went well thanks to both pairs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2011
All eyes remain on Greece in the forex market; overall moves were small Monday as the market prepares for a razor-thin confidence vote on Tuesday. The RBA minutes are a highlight of the Asia-Pacific session.

Sentiment was generally positive Monday after Fin Min Schauble said Germany was prepared to increase the EFSF to 440B and debt guarantees to 780B.

S&P 500 gained 05% to 1278. It was the third consecutive day of gains following the large decline on Wednesday. Stocks breached Fridays high but were unable to close above that 1280 level. The EUR/USD chart is similar but unable to break Fridays intraday high of 1.4339. Look for these two charts to confirm each other in the day ahead.

The market is looking toward a confidence vote in Greeces parliament on Tuesday night. PM Papandreou has 155 of 300 seats. A FAILURE OR DELAY WOULD BE A LARGE EUR NEGATIVE but if not this may be the final hurdle for the Greek situation to return to some stability (EUR positive).

Asia-Pacific Preview

The RBA releases the minutes of the June 7 decision at 0130 GMT. The Aussie dollar fell sharply after the decision, which maintained rates at 4.75% and said the current mildly restrictive stance of monetary policy remained appropriate. AUD later rebounded on June 15 when Stevens said rates will need to rise at some point. Very little tightening is priced in for the year ahead so there is a better scope for an AUD rally here. Unfortunately, the RBA are some of the most opaque among large central banks so there may be little to digest here.

At 0430, Japan releases the all industry activity index for April. It is expected to rise 1.8% m/m after a quake-driven 6.3% decline in March. The Japanese government upgraded its economic assessment on Monday, noting signs of an improvement in production capacity. This data captures a time period that was weak and even if the data falls short of expectations, look for market moves to be quickly reversed as the market is looking ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2011
The dollar was slightly weaker on Monday, as concerns about the U.S. economy overshadowed delays in resolving the mounting Greek debt crisis.

European officials pushed out a decision on Greece until July, warning Athens to get its fiscal house in order if it wants to avoid defaulting next month.

"I cannot imagine for one second that we would commit to finance Greece without knowing that the Greek Parliament has given a vote of confidence to the Greek government," said Jean-Claude Juncker, who leads the euro area group of finance ministers.

It is feared that borrowing costs for other profligate Euro area members will rise to unsustainable levels if Greece defaults.

Moody's Investors Service Friday placed Italy's Aa2 local and foreign currency government bond ratings on review for possible downgrade, citing economic growth challenges.

Still, the dollar slipped to $1.43 against the euro, down from $1.4220 overnight. Since a brief advance to better than $1.40, the dollar has come under renewed pressure amid evidence the U.S. economy is not turning around.

The dollar was steady near Y80.20 versus the yen, staying in the low end of a stubborn trading range.

There was little movement near CHF 0.8450 versus the Swiss franc, not far from early June's record low of 0.8327.

The dollar remained slightly more than two cents below par versus its Canadian counterpart.

The Federal Reserve meets later this week, and while they are unlikely to signal a third round of quantitative easing, will probably say that rates will remain at effectively zero for "an extended period."

German producer price inflation eased in May after spiking up in the previous month, data released by the Federal Statistical Office showed Monday.

The producer price index for German industrial products rose 6.1 percent year-on-year, following a 6.4 percent gain in the previous month. This was the slowest increase in prices in four months.

Japan saw a merchandise trade deficit of 853.7 billion yen in May, the Ministry of Finance said on Monday, staying in the red for the second straight month following the devastating earthquake and tsunami on March 11.

Weighed down by slowdowns in Japan and the United States, the global economy has hit a soft patch and risks are rising amid an unbalanced recovery, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said Friday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2011
No matter how good going EU and GU seems to be to you, avoid a buy on those pairs - at least not a long term one. Something tells me they are only going up to form a very good sell signal on the daily chart. Just my opinion - the market can go its own way. Safe trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2011
aguiyi:

sell stop cancelled. entered long from 4307 for 50 pips

aguiyi:

gu same direction from6207 for 50 cool cool

after the above 2 trades closed,am now on the sideline waiting to join the bears. thanks for the word of caution

Blog icon:

No matter how good going EU and GU seems to be to you, avoid a buy on those pairs - at least not a long term one. Something tells me they are only going up to form a very good sell signal on the daily chart. Just my opinion - the market can go its own way. Safe trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^^

Laff @ the bolded, he want to force u people to use it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2011
see this ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2011
Are we there yet?, ride on GU south i go grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2011
odiaero:

Are we there yet?, ride on GU south i go grin

U may wanna watch that. The lower bollinger band on the 1H TF is slammed shut. My two cents
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2011
naijababe:

U may wanna watch that. The lower bollinger band on the 1H TF is slammed shut. My two cents

Thanks, and trust me, scalpper like me dont wast time, even b4 you finished writing this, am already out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2011
odiaero:

Thanks, and trust me, scalpper like me dont wast time, even b4 you finished writing this, am already out

Forgot you are scalper. Nice one, 40 pips in a 10 mins grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2011
naijababe:

Forgot you are scalper. Nice one, 40 pips in a 10 mins grin

How do u know i scalpped 40 pips? ahhaahha, i hope say u no dey monitor me o with ur laptop grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2011
Sell Gbp-Jpy at 129.80 with SL at 130.231 and TP at 128.876. Would give full analysis in a bit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2011
@Naijabae, seriously, am still baffles you are trading forex, cos u be lady, the first lady that would have been the first for me to see was actually a British, but she wants me teach her, but i no dey teach jor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2011
odiaero:

How do u know i scalpped 40 pips? ahhaahha, i hope say u no dey monitor me o with your laptop grin

Yes I am monitoring you. I am Big Brother grin

odiaero:

@Naijabae, seriously, am still baffles you are trading forex, cos u be lady, the first lady that would have been the first for me to see was actually a British, but she wants me teach her, but i no dey teach jor

I'm a man trapped in a woman's body grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2011
^^ lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (101)

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.