Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76834 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2011
South EU, 30pips, making 70pips so far grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2011
Let the rain fall, EU and GU fall fall fall grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2011
^^ get ready, will hand over to you, 40 pips to go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2011
lol @Naijababe.

Just as i pointed out this morning, the sell pressure has begin to come on the EU and GU pair. The GU has already done over 50 pips in the last trading hour or so and the EU is picking up - it is fighting a stall pattern now.

Attached below is a chart that shows an inside bar (stall pattern in this case).  The way that this pattern is traded is to sell (on a stop order) at the break of the low of the mother candle. This is very good as we would get filled in our position by the stronger momentum - which seems to be south in this case. The SL is over 90pips with a potential return of 180 pips which gives a good Risk:Reward of 1:2.

You might want to look into my chart and compare it with yours and know how to set-off.

This is not a suggestion to anyone to trade. This is just my own view of the market, and if you choose to follow, you do so at your own risk.

Good luck.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2011
@odiaro

I hear you and i dey wait sha.

@big icon

I share your sentiments, i believe we are likely going to see around 300-500 pips fall on EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2011
@blog icon

Thanks, I saw that 10am and went short on both EU & GU. Honeric, I share your sentiments on EU, we may see around 600 pips fall by the end of the week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2011
naijababe:

@blog icon

Thanks, I saw that 10am and went short on both EU & GU. Honeric, I share your sentiments on EU, we may see around 600 pips fall by the end of the week.

Good to go 600pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2011
naijababe:

@blog icon

May the pips be fair to us tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by needful: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2011
@Meshach, pls i will like to knw u in person, my numba is 07039349890, nneka2011@yahoo.com

thanks,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2011
EU being big-hearted; coming back to pick up those passengers that were left out  wink cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
Stopped out on both EU & GU  cry. Staying on the sidelines for now. EU 4H closed above EMA, definitely staying on the sidelines until it makes up it's mind. Guys, trade with the charts and not your gut
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
naijababe:

Stopped out on both EU & GU  cry. Staying on the sidelines for now. EU 4H closed above EMA, definitely staying on the sidelines until it makes up it's mind. Guys, trade with the charts and not your gut

Hope the stop outs were at breakeven? For EU, signs of impending downturn are there. You could brace up and go short again. It happened to me on EU yesterday. It is well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
Kashif:

Hope the stop outs were at breakeven? For EU, signs of impending downturn are there. You could brace up and go short again. It happened to me on EU yesterday. It is well.

No, 40 pips lost on both. I agree that the downward move appears almost imminent especially as current price is at 50% fib level of weekly chart. Not feeling confident, will wait until I can confirm it on the 1H chart at least.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by donobi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
i'm a novice in forex, i want to go into it but need a forex manager to do my trading, if u are interested u can reach me on this email (austelright@yahoo.com)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2011
Where are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Kashif(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
naijababe:

No, 40 pips lost on both. I agree that the downward move appears almost imminent especially as current price is at 50% fib level of weekly chart. Not feeling confident, will wait until I can confirm it on the 1H chart at least.

It is well my sis. The consolation is that you know that you'll get it back - there is always another opportunity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
Trade ideas for the usdcad: as said before the usdcad is south bound and we opened 2 lots at price 9873 closed one out at price 9751 and the other to run to 9500. We are now waiting for chfjpy to hit the 61.8 on 4hr to enter another 2 lots. Never ending cycle. . . . . .happy pipping grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
why is d bot after me today angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
am heading south , northern travellers are invited, the train leaves @ 4375 cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
LOL, maybe u need to tender some pips to it grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by yesman(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
I came across a free monthly demo contest 3 months ago organized by a Swiss Bank while surfing the net. I registered and received a demo account which I have been trading. I was a bit skeptical at first but I noticed a dramatic improvement in my trades and a real possibility in winning a cash prize down the line as there are not many strong players at the moment. The contest is just 6months old.

I'm bringing this to the attention of newbie Forex traders or anyone looking for a risk-free environment to practice and finetune strategies with a possibility of making some money. I'd like to re-iterate that you are not required to pay any money or fees as it is a demo contest with virtual money. Registration is simple and fast requiring only your email address and a unique nickname.

More experienced  traders could also use this as an opportunity to refine their strategy or flex their trading muscles amongst other traders and win some cash.

For more info, here's  the link  http://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/?action=blog&trader=Tinktank
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^ Good luck to you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
flight ticket sold out grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
Anyone going North, you are on you own
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
after i don lock 10pips grin grin.
am long till the vote on greece tonight
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2011
Man, just becareful, me and my Large partners, we are about to go South, woo, did i say anyone going south? sorry i mean north, my bad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
then i assume u are on a lone mission. my tri screen has not said south yet. see attached.
am of the opinion the vote of confidence expected by 10pm today will favour greece and impact positively on the euro. i also do not see a strong dollar anywhere near the euro

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
Not yet in, Am riding on EuroCad grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked the same eurcad u talked about during the weekend?. wats up with that pair,leme check
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^ 80 pips making my total pips for today 150pips cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
now i see why u expect a southward move on eu,enjoy jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (101)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.