Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (76844 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
blackgucci:

If yesterdays high doesnt break at the end of today then u can have your short.

Totally agree with you but i also think general sentiment on EU
favours the downtrend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2011
No doubt, which ever way Eu is warming up for a big move,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2011
Lets wait and see cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
JAZES:

No sir,too late man
EU going down baby cool cool cool

No prob my brother.Your long go happen after my short grin grin grin

Guys,
I hope u all they watch GU,down side baby

I was not refering to u but to blackgucci, am telling him to think twice of his buying opinion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
odiaero:

I was not refering to u but to blackgucci, am telling him to think twice of his buying opinion

Okies.U know say my 1,000,000 lot is at stake here
so i gotta come at any body who no wan my EU to drop

EU dropping baby cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
O la la la grin grin grin grin grin grin joyful joyful,

Me sef just sold 200,000 lot on EU for 200 pips grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2011
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anyways my EU is paying off big time cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
Eu Eu Eu,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2011
JAZES:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anyways my EU is paying off big time cool cool cool

Me sef wan show, daddy showkry grin grin grin grin grin

Tomorrow i go buy PDP/ACN 400,000 lot with 800TP and 20 SL grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by yesman(m): 1:23am On Jun 23, 2011
yesman:

I came across a free monthly demo contest 3 months ago organized by a Swiss Bank while surfing the net. I registered and received a demo account which I have been trading. I was a bit skeptical at first but I noticed a dramatic improvement in my trades and a real possibility in winning a cash prize down the line as there are not many strong players at the moment. The contest is just 6months old.

I'm bringing this to the attention of newbie Forex traders or anyone looking for a risk-free environment to practice and finetune strategies with a possibility of making some money. I'd like to re-iterate that you are not required to pay any money or fees as it is a demo contest with virtual money. Registration is simple and fast requiring only your email address and a unique nickname.

More experienced  traders could also use this as an opportunity to refine their strategy or flex their trading muscles amongst other traders and win some cash.

For more info, here's  the link  http://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/?action=blog&trader=Tinktank

Just want to inform the house that I'm current ranked 6th in the contest ( only the top 10 are awarded cash prizes).

See for yourself  http://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/?action=blog&trader=Tinktank
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 23, 2011
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 23, 2011
LOL

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:11am On Jun 23, 2011
odiaero:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you're still 40pips backward or you cleared it already? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 23, 2011
honeric01:

So you're still 40pips backward or you cleared it already? undecided

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 23, 2011
More coming

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:23am On Jun 23, 2011
odiaero:

So what you're saying in essence is that, i should
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 3:28am On Jun 23, 2011
Dollar Strengthens as Fed Refrains From More Stimulus

The Fed is inclined to stay the course, ending Q2 at the end of the month and reinvesting expiring securities, according to the FOMC statement and press conference. The economic assessment was downgraded and there was no hint at QE3, leading to risk aversion and a dollar rally. Look to the HSBC China PMI to help set the tone in Asia-Pacific trading.

In the hours leading up to the FOMC decision, jittery markets built in a concession for the possibility of further Fed stimulus. PIMCOs Bill Gross spurred the trade with a tweet that said QE3 could be unveiled at Jackson Hole in August. The market moves gave us a sneak preview of what QE3 might look like; gold surged, stocks gained and the dollar was weak, especially against risk currencies. When the statement failed to offer any hint at QE3, the moves unwound. Further moves (risk aversion) were a result of the Fed downgraded its economic assessment. Some downgrade was expected but there was also the possibility of the Fed presenting some optimism. The S&P 500 closed at the days low down 0.65% to 1287 in the first decline after four days of gains.

We see a compelling case to be made for longer-term USD/JPY shorts. In the coming months the market will pressure the Fed to embark on QE3 by unloading stocks. If the Fed holds its ground, the dollar will gain broadly on risk aversion but lose ground against JPY and CHF. If/when the Fed bows to the pressure, a dollar rout will commence. AUD and NZD will be the biggest winners but JPY and CHF will also benefit. We prefer using JPY over CHF here because a large portion of CHF inflows have been due to investors seeking a safe haven from the crisis in Greece.

An early look at CHINESE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION comes with the June HSBC MANUFACTURING PMI. This indicator has gained increasing clout in the past year. A soft reading here could collide with the negative post-FOMC sentiment to drive an ugly risk off trade on Thursday. The May level of 51.6 was a 10-month low; there is no consensus estimate but we suspect the market is priced for a slight improvement to around 51.9.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2011
Are we there yet? Just woke up with green pips from Eurocad telling me good morning Sir, how was ur nite Sir? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2011
I just disvirgin this bandnew Account, wellcome to odiaero-go-trade-world cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2011
Holalalalala

I am glad my patience paid, i stalked GU and EU from 1.6260 and 1.4420 till they started crumbling down, now i can decide to either follow till the end or just take profits and watch for retracements.

GJ too was not left out, nor Uchef. grin

I also took a snipe at Ausd cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2011
honeric01:

Holalalalala

I am glad my patience paid, i stalked GU and EU from 1.6260 and 1.4420 till they started crumbling down, now i can decide to either follow till the end or just take profits and watch for retracements.

GJ too was not left out, nor Uchef. grin

I also took a snipe at Ausd cheesy

Patience always pay off man.I still dey inside my EU cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2011
Greek cabinet passes austerity budget, Euro awaits flash PMI data after disappointing Chinese PMI, US dollar firms up after FOMC and Sterling pressured near key supports as rate rise expectations recede.

For once markets could well be dominated by factors other then Greece over the next couple of days after the Greek cabinet yesterday passed the new austerity budget in preparation for putting before parliament next Tuesday.

Overnight we saw that Chinese HSBC flash PMI slid back coming in at 50.1, still in expansion territory, but down from Mays 51.1, raising fears of slowing growth in one of the biggest drivers of emerging market demand and growth in the global economy. In Europe this morning we should see if flash June PMI data in Germany and the Euro zone is also showing similar signs of stress, with expectations of a slow down in both manufacturing and services in both regions, with reductions across the board from the May figures. German manufacturing PMI, traditionally one of the more robust measures is expected to slip back to 57, from 57.7, while the euro zone equivalent is expected to slide from 54.6 to 53.8.

Fed Chairman Bernanke expressed concerns about the slow down in the US economy with the Fed following in the footsteps of the IMF earlier this month and downgrading its growth forecasts from a range of 3.1-3.3% to 2.75%-2.9%. The Fed also upgraded its core PCE inflation forecast from 1.3%-1.6% to 1.5%-1.8% and making the likelihood of the possibility of further stimulus measures of QE3 less likely in the short term. The Fed did say that it would keep the stimulus at current levels while it kept a watching brief over the economy with Fridays final revision of Q1 GDP a key indicator.

GBP remains on the downfoot over the past 24 hours as it nears a number of key supports against the US dollar. The unexpectedly dovish minutes really shouldnt have come as too much of a surprise, given Andrew Sentences recent departure, however Fishers comments earlier this week might be warranted if downside risks materialised spooked the markets and pushed out estimates of the next rise in interest rates into next year.

US jobless claims are due out later this afternoon and will have particular resonance given the Feds action last night in pushing up its unemployment rate estimate from 8.4% to 8.6% to 8.6% to 8.9%.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2011
^^^^^

Bro, no be small thing oh, i need my 300 pips at least for EU if possible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^^

Bro, no be small thing oh, i need my 300 pips at least for EU if possible.

Morning sir, shey na 2day e go happen?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2011
Na wa, EU na cash cow right now grin. Me likey, really really likey. If we see a close below 14200 on the hourly chart, then na freefall to 14000 be that. Enjoy the ride folks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
naijababe:

Na wa, EU na cash cow right now grin. Me likey, really really likey. If we see a close below 14200 on the hourly chart, then na freefall to 14000 be that. Enjoy the ride folks.

I have been milking since morning, am even tired of milking grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
odiaero:

I have been milking since morning, am even tired of milking grin

Tired of milking grin ? Abeg speak for yourself o, me I am not tired, this is payback for two weeks ago when all the market did was choppiness.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2011
Looking for an opportunity to go long
on GU soon cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
JAZES:

Looking for an opportunity to go long
on GU soon cool cool cool

On your own my guy, main while those accounts don increase

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (101)

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.