Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,276 members, 7,974,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:13 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77774 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2011
EU, Echf & Gchf are all poised for a downtrend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2011
surveycash:

EU, Echf & Gchf are all poised for a downtrend
a good one, audusd may follow

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2011
bidemi12:

My sincerest opinion is to sell away. But i look at the market long term. so if you dont have the stomach for long term trades then dont. but if you do then sell EU for a tp of 14133.

Gaddemit!!! i'm Good. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2011
Are we there yet? cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2011
Am loving EU cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2011
Attention shifts to Brussels and Eurogroup meeting as concerns about Italy mount, China inflation hits 6.4% and trade surplus widens, while aftershock from US payrolls shifts to start of earnings season and tomorrows FOMC minutes. Sterling rebounds ahead of inflation data this week.

With little in the way of economic data today the focus looks likely to remain on the ongoing situation in Europe with todays meeting in Brussels of euro zone finance ministers. Reports at the weekend suggest that EU leaders are beginning to think about ways of lowering the debt burden on Greece, though how this would be worked out isnt likely to take some form of shape for some weeks yet. Concerns about Italy remain as Italian regulator insists on full disclosure of short positions ahead of this weeks bank stress test results.

Concerns about the global recovery continue to weigh on investors this week after Chinas inflation rate jumped to 6.4% for June, while the trade surplus widened to $22.7bn, driven higher by a slide in imports as growth starts to slow and demand drops off. A 14.4% rise in food prices drove the rise in inflation which explains last weeks rise in interest rates.

On Friday attention briefly switched to the US and the extremely disappointing payroll figures for June, which came significantly lower than expected and have raised concerns about the sustainability of the current US economic recovery, amidst the backdrop of the stalemate between Republicans and Democrats with respect to the raising of the debt ceiling and fears of a possible US default.

Current market thinking is that policymakers will see sense and avert such a scenario, however politicians could well take it to the wire as each side looks to the other to see who will blink first.

Fridays payroll figures have raised expectations of further QE, however this seems unlikely given the current political deadlock and we could well see the Feds thinking with respect to this with tomorrows release of the latest FOMC minutes. With earnings season starting tonight with Alcoas results markets will be looking for any silver linings with respect to a rebound in risk after Fridays nasty surprise.

The pound was also be in focus this week, having rebounded on the back of European woes with both inflation and retail sales data due out, however it is likely that prices will continue to remain high and sales sluggish, especially given this weekends news of inflation busting energy price rises, this time from British Gas, starting next month.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2011
Rain ooooo, haba, my house dey float oo  sad sad sad sad sad

Chai Lagosooosssso sad sad sad sad

pips dey run, house dey float sad sad sad

JAZES, abeg reply to my request, i need the stuff this morning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2011
honeric01:

Rain ooooo, haba, my house dey float oo  sad sad sad sad sad

Chai Lagosooosssso sad sad sad sad

pips dey run, house dey float sad sad sad

JAZES, abeg reply to my request, i need the stuff this morning.
get a flying boat or possibly a yatch grin grin grin grin grin grin
but life is funny sha, while people are dying everyday because of drought in somalia and other places embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed, rain is causing mayhem here, thats really the irony of life in exhibition
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by scopusng(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2011
This indicator does not repent and I have been using it for the past 7 years on daily. As you could see There is buy signal on USD/CAD daily and A sell signal on AUD/USD on daily. Whenever the signal appear wait for the next day candle and before entering your order. Target is always 300-600 pips plus. Or you exit whenever the opposite signal appear.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^ do u mind sharing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by scopusng(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2011
let me know if u need it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
aguiyi:

^^ do u mind sharing

Awoof grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
Time to buy EJ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2011
You mean time to scalp EJ because that's the only thing you sabi tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
scopusng:

let me know if u need it
yep - localjuju@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
aguiyi:

yep - localjuju@gmail.com
Brother I fear ur email addy die!!! tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2011
hehehehe, na juju thins na  cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2011
So guys, anyone with update on EU, GU and EJ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
honeric01:

So guys, anyone with update on EU, GU and EJ?

Technically,

EU is going to test 1.3970. If it fails to hold, then price may continue downward for about 85 pips @ 1.3892 before any major retracements.

GU, me no dey trade that pair for now.

EJ is looking to test 111.822 area,

My opinion,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
Anyway watching Gold now? please look at the magic that just happened, tanx to take profits, i never knew the thing will go 80 pips up and down within 15 minutes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2011
surveycash:

Technically,

EU is going to test 1.3970. If it fails to hold, then price may continue downward for about 85 pips @ 1.3892 before any major retracements.

GU, me no dey trade that pair for now.

EJ is looking to test 111.822 area,

My opinion,

For EU, is this after we see it retrace a bit to close to 1.41xx before this 1.38xx?

EJ, hmmm, maybe more down is expected?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2011
Perfect time to short Gold: two lots. first Tp 1476.80, second tp 1422.07. Happy pippinp.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2011
make no mistake; usdjpy is still very bullish. the effect of NFP will soon end; buy 2 lots. first tp 8105, second tp 8200.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2011
Audusd is conforming according to expectations. As put out last week, take first tp at 10536 the second at 10377, or there-about, and the last two at 10203. happy pipping. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by cptyaya: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2011
scopusng:

This indicator does not repent and I have been using it for the past 7 years on daily. As you could see There is buy signal  on USD/CAD daily and A sell signal on AUD/USD on daily. Whenever the signal appear wait for the next day candle and before entering  your order. Target is always 300-600 pips plus. Or you exit whenever the opposite signal appear.
scopusng:

let me know if u need it
I need it too email is coolenuf4u@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2011
usdcad is preping up for another round of shorting. we have taken the first tp of 9577 and the second lot is still running. we are praying that price pushes further north, up to 9783 upon which we will short another lot to 9577, while still maintaining the last lot for a tp of 9500. Happy pipping people. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 5:53am On Jul 12, 2011
@Bidemi
I have followed your predictions with keen interest. So far, you have been wonderful. You are really making this Forex Thread thick. Well done and keep it up.

May the pips continue to be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2011
jamace:

@Bidemi
I have followed your predictions with keen interest. So far, you have been wonderful. You are really making this Forex Thread thick. Well done and keep it up.

May the pips continue to be with you.

Glad to be of service. I may be cocky and a bit arrogant, but like my first sergeant would say, "yeah, i've earned it". grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (101)

Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.