Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,964 members, 7,946,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77558 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2011
bidemi12:

Over time, eventualy with enough exposure and  wink experience, you will know the difference between news effect,technical effect and when a retracement turns into an expansion. Also, I have already documented here how i trade, 500 to 600 pips means nothing to me because of my long term view of the market. So, if you cant stand the heat of long term trading, (the key word here being long term) then stay out of the kitchen.

But it is nice to see that you are following. . . .keep it up.

Now, stop being corky, because i asked you some questions, you already think and feel i don't know what i'm asking you? undecided tongue mind you, before you even posted anything about UJ, i was already on the call and even before you posted anything, Meships did too. what i just needed was an insight on why you feel we wouldn't see 82.xx in the long run before lol, isn't that funny? 82.xx is just less than 300 pips away and you claim that's long term? long term should be 1,000 pips upward.

Anyways, since you think i'm the one following you, i'd want to ask you what makes you think i am seeking for who to follow grin

All in all, no matter how low price goes, it must surely come back up (long term), so what's special in what you said? undecided grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2011
honeric01:

Now, stop being corky, because i asked you some questions, you already think and feel i don't know what i'm asking you? undecided tongue mind you, before you even posted anything about UJ, i was already on the call and even before you posted anything, Meships did too. what i just needed was an insight on why you feel we wouldn't see 82.xx in the long run before lol, isn't that funny? 82.xx is just less than 300 pips away and you claim that's long term? long term should be 1,000 pips upward.

Anyways, since you think i'm the one following you, i'd want to ask you what makes you think i am seeking for who to follow grin

All in all, no matter how low price goes, it must surely come back up (long term), so what's special in what you said? undecided grin cheesy

You really believe i was born yesterday. your fracking question was full of mockery. or why did you asterix "update". And for your information 300 pips can take two months. my usdcad was set for a target of 9500, (you can check my past post to see if i changed anything). It has been on for almost two months and the pip target is just about 300 pips and with two lots, i have banked 500 pips from retracements alone. Shows how much you know. And if you really believe that price will always "come back up" as you put it, then why do you scalp? let me tell you why. you are just rolling the dice hoping to hit seven everytime. you really need to upgrade your trading. this idumagbo trading style just wont do. It definitely wont do at all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
aguiyi:

when 5879 and 3957 levels are broken
broken
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2011
a short on audusd would not be bad for some pips. it has broken 0596 pp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:30am On Jul 13, 2011
bidemi12:

You really believe i was born yesterday. your fracking question was full of mockery. or why did you asterix "update". And for your information 300 pips can take two months. my usdcad was set for a target of 9500, (you can check my past post to see if i changed anything). It has been on for almost two months and the pip target is just about 300 pips and with two lots, i have banked 500 pips from retracements alone. Shows how much you know. And if you really believe that price will always "come back up" as you put it, then why do you scalp? let me tell you why. you are just rolling the dice hoping to hit seven everytime. you really need to upgrade your trading. this idumagbo trading style just wont do. It definitely wont do at all.

I scalp because i want to, and i also leave long term trades too, is there a "must" way of trading? and since when did scalping become a trading offence?

Anyways i have no time to say much (you said 2 months is long term, i laugh lol), if 2 months is long term, when then do you call 1 year? longest term?

300 pips is NOT long term, alot of pairs do that within 2-4hrs (including UJ sometimes), so how does 300 pips translate to long term? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 4:53am On Jul 13, 2011
*Been thinking* why dont we change thread topic to
' who's the better trader' grin

meanwhile bidemi; what timeframe do you trade mostly and how many pairs do you trade?? I trade longterm mostly, wanna confrim if there are similarities to your trading style, respect!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 13, 2011
Lol, Did i smell fight between Bedemi and honaric1, lwkmd, anyways, are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by MrTemple(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2011
I ve bin adviced 2 learn hw 2 trade mysel on dis wondaful thread, Tanks Guys cos its wat any gud minded person wil tel anybody, learn 2 fish lyk sum1 quoted.
But my problem who on dis thread wil b touched 2 train me even if I ve 2 pay & of course I knw dat its beta 2 trade dan spend d tym teachin sumbody.
Pls come 2 my resque.

spicybiggy@yahoo.com

Tanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2011
blackgucci:

*Been thinking* why dont we change thread topic to
' who's the better trader' grin

meanwhile bidemi; what timeframe do you trade mostly and how many pairs do you trade?? I trade longterm mostly, wanna confrim if there are similarities to your trading style, respect!!!

I trade 4hr, daily, and weekly times frames with a minimum of 2 lots placed at the 61.8 fib level. i exit one lot at an expansion level and let the other run to it's final destination. if after closing one of the lots and price retraces, i simply enter another lot. classic example is the usdcad pair, i sold another lot on it yesterday at price 9777 upon which i will close this lot at price 9567, hoping that it retraces again. i will continue doing this until 9500 is met. another pair with the same trend characteristics is the audusd. i have already closed out one lot at price 10536, but i am waiting for price to retrace to in and around price 10693, upon which i will sell another lot to price 10536 again. my eventual target for audusd is 10379 and 10203.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2011
@ bidemi thnks man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2011
Spam bot blocked my response to Bidemi, too bad sad (Anyways bidemi, we ain't fighting o tongue)

Another sudden burst of risk-avoidance yesterday morning after the meaningless statement from EU leaders the night before resulted in some heavy losses for both risk assets and the single currency. The EUR fell to a low of 1.3830 and European equities suffered significant losses as yet another bout of risk-aversion provided a further boost for both safe-haven currencies (the yen, Swiss franc and the dollar) and core government bonds. Souring the mood was speculation that six Spanish banks had failed the bank stress tests, due for release this Friday, and comments from the Dutch Finance Minister who stated that a selective default was no longer excluded. However, once the euro had plumbed the depths, a very rapid short-covering rally ensued, which ultimately dragged the EUR back through the 1.40 level and offered the peripheral bond markets some much-needed respite. There was a strong rumour that China had opened its wallet to snap up cheap euros and even cheaper European bonds. Also, with Italy holding a large bond auction tomorrow, ex-BOE policy-maker Willem Buiter claimed that the ECB was likely to recommence its bond-buying program which has been put on ice for the past four months, in order to ensure that all goes well. The euro's sudden bounce gave equities a boost, although there were still significant losses on the day. EU leaders are supposed to reconvene on Friday to discuss Europe's debt crisis, although this was subsequently denied by Chancellor Merkel
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2011
Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben Bernanke will be testifying before the House Financial Services Committee in Washington, D.C. at 15:00 GMT today. His remarks tend to generate significant volatility in the forex market as they may hint at future monetary policy moves by the Fed.

Market Trend
EUR/USD GBP/USD USD/JPY USD/CHF AUD/USD EUR/GBP

Daily Trend

Weekly Trend

Resistance 1.4370
1.4070 1.6270
1.5910 82.80
80.45 0.8845
0.8550 1.0890
1.0660 0.9075

Support 1.3950
1.3720 1.5750
1.5350 79.50
76.11 0.8360
0.8275 1.0570
1.0275 0.8720
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2011
honeric01:

Spam bot blocked my response to Bidemi, too bad sad (Anyways bidemi, we ain't fighting o tongue)

Why you come de attack me in the first place? anyway, no problem, let bygone be bygone. . . . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2011
chfjpy has confirmed it's downtrend; sell two lots. exit one at price 9463 and the other at price 9309. Happy pipping people.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric02: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2011
bidemi12:

Why you come de attack me in the first place? anyway, no problem, let bygone be bygone. . . . . . . .

Attack you? far from it, was only asking valid questions. bygone sha. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2011
Please put trade signals here for people to see instead of massaging ur swollen egos
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2011
^^^^ Every one have Ego grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2011
blink182:

Please put trade signals here for people to see instead of massaging your swollen egos

Another blind moro.on, so what do you call all that we have been putting out?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2011
Do not drag me into your cesspool, please post trade alerts. Mesach is way ahead of you people. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric02: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2011
grin grin grin

Una no dey tire?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2011
All i smell is fight soon grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2011
bidemi12:

Another blind moro.on, so what do you call all that we have been putting out?

When you said "another", were you dealing with one before? and if yes, mind revealing the identity?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2011
There will be no fight besides I'm unsubscribing to this thread. It has lost its essence. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2011
honeric01:

When you said "another", were you dealing with one before? and if yes, mind revealing the identity?

wasn't reffering to you bro. . . .just said that in general. Anyway this is what you get for doing shiiit for free. people dont value free stuff. they get more satisfaction when they pay. Maybe that's what should happen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2011
bidemi12:

wasn't reffering to you bro. . . .just said that in general. Anyway this is what you get for doing shiiit for free. people dont value free stuff. they get more satisfaction when they pay. Maybe that's what should happen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin, haba, must everything be sold? lol, well to these people you were refering to, maybe they surely need to pay grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by donguutti: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2011
it seems as if high market volatility this week has led to some unfortunate trades for honeric01 and bidemi, maybe we should start doing what hedge fund do, staying out of the market during high volatility times or cutting their exposure ****btw make two of una go rest till 2moro make una head calm down*****
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by frecruit: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2011
I intend to short EU @ 1.4150 or immediately after Bernankes speech (whichever comes first). I will open 2 lots TP1 1.3836 TP2 1.3500. On any retracement after TP1 is hit, I will re-enter to 1.3100. This is my personal opinion, and not an invitation for anyone to enter a trade. Any contrary views HOUSE?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
Are we there yet? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (101)

Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.