Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,429 members, 7,978,361 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77802 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2011
Good, Gu has started conforming. it has broken trendline almost four times, but we still need to wait for price to get to in and around 16235, 16304 and 16351 before shorting begins. Let the pips do the talking.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2011
^^^^

Still share your UJ sentiments, wonder why its stuck down at 78.xx/79.xx, waiting for the 80.xx and above.

for AU, waiting for the retracement, but in my EU and GU trades already with some "safety measures" being put in place.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

Still share your UJ sentiments, wonder why its stuck down at 78.xx/79.xx, waiting for the 80.xx and above.

for AU, waiting for the retracement, but in my EU and GU trades already with some "safety measures" being put in place.

sometimes when you post, i dont know if you are asking, or mocking me. undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2011
^^^

Take my word, i mock you not, i was only trying to let you know that i am on that same call we had a discussion on few days back and that it has refused to move back up ever since the sharp spike.

Maybe i need to add you on my messenger, would love to learn the PA you often talk about.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2011
bidemi12:

sometimes when you post, i dont know if you are asking, or mocking me. undecided

LWKMD, una no go kill me here grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2011
^^^^

Me dey talk to you, u dey bone me abi? okay o, when i buy my own yatch too and when oyinbo start to dey wash my shoes for me, i go do the same to you grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

Me dey talk to you, u dey bone me abi? okay o, when i buy my own yatch too and when oyinbo start to dey wash my shoes for me, i go do the same to you grin

lol,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

Abeg i no dey bone u, am just scalpping like mad man now, so i need 100% focus
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2011
Why do you always scalp?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2011
JAkpayen:

Why do you always scalp?

It allows me to make more pips and trades within the day, like if 15 minutes candle moves 30 pips, i can actually get 45 pips from it through scalpping, so at the end of the day, end up making like 60 trades, on a very good day, 90 to 100 trades, but it is stressful anyways
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2011
odiaero:

It allows me to make more pips and trades within the day, like if 15 minutes candle moves 30 pips, i can actually get 45 pips from it through scalpping, so at the end of the day, end up making like 60 trades, on a very good day, 90 to 100 trades, but it is stressful anyways

I think scalping is good in a non-volatile market situation. I hope the strike holds tomorrow so that I can concentrate fully on the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2011
@bidemi12

Why you dey laugh? angry tongue

@odiaero

So you no bone me abi? did you see the pile of questions i asked you? undecided

@JAkpayen

He has a itching hand, if he's not scalping, he's flying stimulator or driving his yatch cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
Well done guys, Please i'd like to know the impact of opening an account through a refferal link, ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2011
@JAkpayen

Is the strike going to affect the private sectors too? abeg o make the strike no hold if e go affect private sectors, i don't want distractions and distractors at all. angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
JAkpayen:

I think scalping is good in a non-volatile market situation. I hope the strike holds tomorrow so that I can concentrate fully on the market.

It is Good in both for my style of scalpping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2011
honeric01:

@bidemi12

Why you dey laugh? angry tongue

@odiaero

So you no bone me abi? did you see the pile of questions i asked you? undecided

@JAkpayen

He has a itching hand, if he's not scalping, he's flying stimulator or driving his yatch cool

Abeg no be mine o, na rented stuff, just like lease for a year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2011
honeric01:

@JAkpayen

Is the strike going to affect the private sectors too? abeg o make the strike no hold if e go affect private sectors, i don't want distractions and distractors at all. angry

Habaaa! you want make we die inside this slave factory. Abeg the strike go hold ooo so that we go free small from these slave masters. It's going to affects affect all sectors.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2011
JAkpayen:

Habaaa! you want make we die inside this slave factory. Abeg the strike go hold ooo so that we go free small from these slave masters. It's going to affects affect all sectors.

As far as it does not affect trading, no problem grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
Eurozone Policy Paper Boosts Sentiment; Onto BoC Rate Announcement
USD drops amid improving sentiment based on Eurozone policy paper. Euro ignores disappointing German and Eurozone ZEW indices. Markets awaits BoC rate decision and US housing data.

USD started to weaken across the board even before London traders got to their desks. The much improved sentiment can be attributed to a policy paper that describes three main options how to tackle the Greek problem. The options range from debt buyback with credit enhancements to taxing the banking sector with no buybacks. Also included is the French plan that would lower bond rates while extending maturities. As there are various options on the table, there are growing chances that Eurozone leaders will reach an agreement in Thursdays summit.

On the data front, German ZEW Economic Sentiment index dropped to -15.1 in July from Junes -9 and Eurozone ZEW Economic Sentiment fell to -7 from previous -5.9.

Gold pulled back slightly off the new highs but continues to trade above $1600. Until Thursdays meeting or more importantly until the US debt ceiling situation is resolved gold is likely to continue ralling.

New York session kicks off at 8:30 am ET with Canadian Leading Indicators index for June which is expected to improve to 1.2% from previous 1.0%. The reaction is likely to be muted as CAD traders will wait for the much more important Bank of Canada rate decision at 9:00 am ET. Interest rates are expected stay where they have been since September 2010 at 1.0%.

Both CPI and core CPI have been gradually increasing and jumped higher last month. The labor market has been improving steadily, albeit at a slow rate. Even though the interest rate will likely stay the same today, the CAD could rally on the accompanying BoC rate statement that could signal upcoming interest rate increases.

News from the US include housing data released at 8:30 am ET. Building Permits are expected to reach 0.61M, the same result as a month earlier. Analysts expect the Housing Starts to improve to 0.58M from previous 0.56M.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2011
odiaero:

As far as it does not affect trading, no problem grin

Affects trading ke?
For where? cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2011
@odiaero

So when are you going to buy your own yatch? is it going to be American made or German made? undecided

@JAkpayen

Okay bro, but my own bro go just dey disturb me say make i come wax album or play game with am angry, this is why i need the strike to be called off.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
Someone once said nzdusd has confirmed its downtrend on this thread. How? angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
blackgucci:

Did you follow this call? ask broda Bidemi and tycoon Odiaero, either of the 2 would have made the call cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
blackgucci:

Please name the person lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2011
honeric01:

Did you follow this call? ask broda Bidemi and tycoon Odiaero, either of the 2 would have made the call cheesy

Abeg i have never made any call here, go straight to the name, dont use me as shield lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2011
odiaero:

Abeg i have never made any call here, go straight to the name, dont use me as shield lol grin grin grin grin

Says who? you use to say you're about to long this, short that, climb this, buy that. don't deny it tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2011
honeric01:

Says who? you use to say you're about to long this, short that, climb this, buy that. don't deny it tongue

Man that is not call, i do say is time to long or short which is for me only, cos i dont say price at which am longing or shorting, but some people here will tell you long on short, so i dont make my calls for anyone but myself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2011
Up Gold, 190 pips and counting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2011
blackgucci:

Bro's if you go quote me, i beg quote me finish, i also said Gbpusd confirmed it's downtrend but it is longing like crazy right. you see price in minutes and hours while i see it in days, weeks and months. Its called long term bro. Long term.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.