Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,429 members, 7,978,361 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77802 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

Still share your UJ sentiments, wonder why its stuck down at 78.xx/79.xx, waiting for the 80.xx and above.

for AU, waiting for the retracement, but in my EU and GU trades already with some "safety measures" being put in place.

check uj bro's, . . . your mind don de come down now?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2011
odiaero:

Man that is not call, i do say is time to long or short which is for me only, cos i dont say price at which am longing or shorting, but some people here will tell you long on short, so i dont make my calls for anyone but myself

Ok, nobi you, sorry, you can start scalping now tongue

bidemi12:

check uj bro's, . . . your mind don de come down now?

Haba, what made you think my mind was ever up on UJ? UJ of all pairs? lol, the only pairs i trade that are likely to make me fidgets are EJ, GJ and UChef.

As for UJ, the trip to 82.xx is a long way bro, maybe we won't see it in 2nd week of August self.

BTW, stop quoting numbers, try to be specific, we all know it would definitely get to any number whether today oh or 2060, they can all be tagged "long term"

What i want to see from a pro is within 1 week, we are to see or likely to see 1.4xxx or 1.6xxx, this is how i think profs drop calls. tongue

I no quarrel with you o, just stating the obvious. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
honeric01:

Haba, what made you think my mind was ever up on UJ? UJ of all pairs? lol, the only pairs i trade that are likely to make me fidgets are EJ, GJ and UChef.

As for UJ, the trip to 82.xx is a long way bro, maybe we won't see it in 2nd week of August self.

BTW, stop quoting numbers, try to be specific, we all know it would definitely get to any number whether today oh or 2060, they can all be tagged "long term"

What i want to see from a pro is within 1 week, we are to see or likely to see 1.4xxx or 1.6xxx, this is how i think profs drop calls.
tongue

lol @bold grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2011
@Bidemi
so it was you? Well dnt think for a minute am scared of quoting you. Am posting frm my mobile, was avoiding the stress of digging out your post, and wasnt sure who made that analysis on nzdusd. I just need you to explain how a pair making new highs and higher lows on the long term charts confirms its downtrend, i knw ure the longterm master. Waiting,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2011
Waiting waiting wating, fight fight fight grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2011
honeric01:

What i want to see from  a pro is within 1 week, we are to see or likely to see 1.4xxx or 1.6xxx, this is how i think profs drop calls. tongue

One week? God forbid!!!!, you just want make i begin school you again. which kain thing be this sef. okay!!! you know me na. i always like a good challenge. Lets begin with Gbpusd, Audusd i already put out. Or is that one not specific enough? The more i interact with you, the more i understand why 95% of traders dont make it in forex. Using the same old style that dont work to achieve a different results. Or is it a trick to make me reveal the koko of my trading plan? lai lai e no go work. with all that i have put out, the real intelligent one's would have figured it out by now, but for where? but that your definition of a pro is somewhat scary, i swear. one week. year right. i just attached a pdf file. read it. maybe it will open your eyes to the advantage of slow and steady long term term. this i wan chop everything at one go wont do at all. it is business, the sooner you realise that the better. Anyway, the pdf will confuse you a lot (only the intelligent one's can grasp it's true concept) grin but it is about a guy, having use 400 dollars to make 200 million and decided to train some people on the strategies he used. Good luck, hope you have a good supply of panadol.

Damn. it did not attach. Google the "original turtle rules".
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2011
bidemi12:

One week? God forbid!!!!, you just want make i begin school you again. [/b]which kain thing be this sef. okay!!! you know me na. i always like a good challenge. Lets begin with Gbpusd, Audusd i already put out. Or is that one not specific enough? [b]The more i interact with you, the more i understand why 95% of traders dont make it in forex. Using the same old style that dont work to achieve a different results. Or is it a trick to make me reveal the koko of my trading plan? lai lai e no go work. with all that i have put out, the real intelligent one's would have figured it out by now, but for where? but that your definition of a pro is somewhat scary, i swear. one week. year right. i just attached a pdf file. read it. maybe it will open your eyes to the advantage of slow and steady long term term. this i wan chop everything at one go wont do at all. it is business, the sooner you realise that the better. Anyway, the pdf will confuse you a lot (only the intelligent one's can grasp it's true concept) grin but it is about a guy, having use 400 dollars to make 200 million and decided to train some people on the strategies he used. Good luck, hope you have a good supply of panadol.

Kai, na honaric1 dem finish like this? LWKMD grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by bidemi12(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2011
bidemi12:

money management; As said earlier, price can turn from a retracement to an expansion (usdjpy, nzdusd, chfjpy) and from an expansion to a retracement (usdcad) depending on what is happening the next time frame. just knowing direction of trend is not enough. one must plan for eventualities. before entering a trade, i plan for both expansions and retracements. if the next retracement or expansion point is let's say 500 pips, then i make sure i have more than enough to cover my bet. chfjpy and nzdusd have confirmed their downtrend and nzdusd effectively expanded to price 8504. if i had taken the trade, i would have entered at price 7545 and made sure i had 1500 pips to spare incase it did expand. but i did not because trade signals on weekly tend to eat up a lot of pips and take longer to hit target. i trade long term but weekly signals can be pip and time consuming.

Keep wondering, . . . . .It will always be a mystery to you. Bros the same setup on chfjpy is the same setup on nzdusd. The only difference is, one is on 4hr and the other is on weekly. but don't expect me to show you charts. i want people like you to keep scratching your heads and keep wondering. It must be eating you alive, thinking "how the heck does he know?" keep wondering. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2011
@ bidemi,
you are obviously a kid incapable of a rational discussion. Well thank God for the internet where less than halves like yourself can anonymously compensate for thier failures by claiming an all knowing ability to predict price destinations. the balls of a man is not determined by the words typed over the internet,you worthless scum.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by flolimited: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2011
How do I contact u?email or phone.thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2011
^^^ who are u contacting , some peeps on this thread talk from all sides of their mouth, just be careful.
one is presently blowing peoples account through calls, i wouldnt call names but look out for their response to my post
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
If you follow fundamentals, you would attribute the euros rise to the Reuters policy paper,
outlining solutions for Eurozone debt, and to reports of a looming agreement in Greek debt.
And if you follow strictly technicals, you would explain the bounce via the strength of the $1.40 support,
coinciding with the important 200-week moving average in EURUSD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 20, 2011
Its a shame how full grown men are quarelling like school kids here, Big shame. And the reason for this is that nobody wants to be seen as 'not being a guru'. Why would one even want to be seen as a guru if not to gather unsuspecting peoples money as a fund manager or sell signals? Infact this is what has been going on here,when people are not busy ramming down their trading system into other peoples throat,they are actually making calls hoping to gather enough customers for their 'signals service'(which ends up failing!). Until we do away with all these,we will keep on seeing these quarrels. I asked a simple question in my last post and no one bothered answering me,instead the so called gurus are busy calling each other names. Anyway, if this thread doesnt go back to the original motive,which is giving trade alerts,then it should be closed down! It is fast turning into a 'show yourself' and 'secret advert' thread. If you come here,give your alerts explain them and leave it at that. Dont start telling us how 'price action is best' or how 'fundamentals is the only way', Give your signals,explain them and help out newbies,not massaging your crap egos! I rest my case.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by stagger: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2011
Was this not pretty much a symmetrical triangle that was surely going to break out either upwards or downwards for the NZDUSD?

I prefer grabbing a bird in hand wey I dey see than waiting for 10 in the bush which may never come, which is why I always urge people to use what works for them.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2011
bidemi12:

One week? God forbid!!!!, you just want make i begin school you again. which kain thing be this sef. okay!!! you know me na. i always like a good challenge. Lets begin with Gbpusd, Audusd i already put out. Or is that one not specific enough? The more i interact with you, the more i understand why 95% of traders dont make it in forex. Using the same old style that dont work to achieve a different results. Or is it a trick to make me reveal the koko of my trading plan? lai lai e no go work. with all that i have put out, the real intelligent one's would have figured it out by now, but for where? but that your definition of a pro is somewhat scary, i swear. one week. year right. i just attached a pdf file. read it. maybe it will open your eyes to the advantage of slow and steady long term term. this i wan chop everything at one go wont do at all. it is business, the sooner you realise that the better. Anyway, the pdf will confuse you a lot (only the intelligent one's can grasp it's true concept) grin but it is about a guy, having use 400 dollars to make 200 million and decided to train some people on the strategies he used. Good luck, hope you have a good supply of panadol.

I agree with you. Slow and steady is the name of the business with very low risk. The guy's name is Richard Dennis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2011
For crying out loud, what is it with you lots?!. I am personally tired of all these 'i better pass you posts'. If you are not able to do that please leave this thread and dont let the door hit you on your way out. Jeez!!! angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2011
Back to thread, a potential double top forming on the GU on the 4H TF, I am putting my neckline around the 1.6020 area. A break could see it heading south towards the 1.5800.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2011
EU and GU, nice, GU doing well, EU why u dey show? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2011
@naijababe

I was only asking him questions and pointed out some "errors" from the way he made calls, he obviously think i am in to compete with him or make him feel good or bad about his trading style, you can see that from the way him and some people comment on this thread.

@Bidemi, the money you make won't be given to me nor mine be given to you, so why do you always take comments as mockery and insults instead of picking things you need from them while ignoring the ones you don't agree with?

@topic

I think we are obviously going to be seeing a "LONG" down on both EU and GU, but tomorrow's news is likely to influence these moves.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2011
Are we there yet, am Sitting on a Long thing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2011
@naijababe, hope u are seeing Gold, it seems the down trend is about to start
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2011
^^^ babe say she no dey trade Gold, abi u forget
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2011
4225 is my sell limit on eu, gu am still watching, any word cool cool

where is gucci
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2011
odiaero:

Bros , i dey see am o but na oil be my thing commodity wise. Short away darling should get to 1575 at least. I am chasing a position on gereman Dax and EU at the minute and not looking to open new positions
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2011
@ naijababe, this ur signature na wa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2011
odiaero:

It's President Obama's speech yesterday that affected it's downtrend. It may still hang around 1580 area before going down. It's has gone to an all-time peak of 1610 yesterday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2011
aguiyi:

@ naijababe, this your signature na wa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

E dey vex you ? grin, btw, hold your gun on your eu short, an ascending triangle on the hourly broken to the upside.I'll be looking to short around 4290 area if at all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2011
@ aguiyi

avoiding EU like a plague, Got burnt last week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2011
eyah, is part of the game though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2011
Are we there yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (101)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.