Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,175 members, 7,988,049 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77958 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAZES(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2011
RBA leaves rates unchanged citing growth uncertainty in Europe and US, Growth worries in UK ahead of construction PMI, Eurozone PPI expected to slip back and ease pressure for higher rates as ECB meets this week. US House passes debt ceiling bill

This mornings decision by the Reserve Bank of Australia to leave rates unchanged at 4.75% wasnt too much of a surprise, even allowing for last weeks surprise rise in CPI. There has been some debate in recent weeks about the future direction of Australian interest rates, however the recent tightening in China along with some evidence of a slow down, amid uncertainty in Europe and the US has staid the RBAs hand.

The bank said that it remains concerned about the medium-term outlook for inflation and did consider whether recent information warranted further policy tightening, but given the fact that recent economic data has shown that downside risks for global growth has increased, it was felt prudent to leave rates as they were.

In the UK yesterday's July manufacturing PMI was a shocker, coming in at 49.1 and contracting for the first time since the recession in 2009, on the back of subdued domestic demand, even though export orders continue to remain strong. Today's July construction PMI should come in around 53.1, a slight decline from the 53.6 in June, but probably wont be enough to assuage concerns that the UK economy is starting to grind to a halt. Tomorrows services number will be the key number in that respect, given that services is the major contributor to UK GDP. As it is pressure is starting to build on the government to look at a plan B in light of yesterdays downgrading of 2011 growth forecasts by the CBI to 1.3% from 1.7%.

Pricing pressures in Europe could well start to ebb away despite last weeks slightly higher than expected German inflation numbers, with PPI prices for June expected to slip back slightly on a year on year basis from 6.2% to 5.9%. Given that Italian and Spanish 10 year yields are pushing the wrong side of the 6% level the last thing these countries need is a high inflation number given the ECBs almost one eyed gaze on suppressing higher prices with interest rate rises. This weeks ECB meeting will certainly be closely scrutinised for any mention of strong vigilance if todays numbers coming in on the high side.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2011
Hi all,
lovely trade set up on EURJPY
Buy @ market price SL 100 pips TP 113.20
See chart attached.
Happy trading!
Meshach

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2011
Are we there? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2011
odiaero:

Send me any stuff, and i will post it hear without being ban grin

Go and post things with money sign, $$ and all that and lets see.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2011
honeric01:

Go and post things with money sign, $$ and all that and lets see.

Ok, here we go $500,000  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2011
@honeric, u see say spambot dey fear me, cos i get him medicine grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^^

Shey u be olodo ni? i said article with $$$ and all that kinda signs, didn't i also type $500,000? but go and type something long with dem $$$ constantly typed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^ be way is just type the stuff and pass me over yahoo, then i post it here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^^

Copy some articles and post it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by stagger: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2011
I have tried for 24 hours to update my monthly plan on MTN, to no avail. SO I have been unable to capitalize on the big moves.

That is why everytime they come up with one silly promo, it is like saying to us: "hey you know what, it is ok by us for you to suck our c--k, but open your mouth wider so we can ram it even deeper".

I hate those guys with a passion!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by lecanno: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
oh sorry bro. that's how multilinks dealt with me some days back and made me lose over 150pips on usd/chf, I wonder when these services would be stable. sad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
stagger:

I have tried for 24 hours to update my monthly plan on MTN, to no avail. SO I have been unable to capitalize on the big moves.

That is why everytime they come up with one silly promo, it is like saying to us: "hey you know what, it is ok by us for you to suck our c--k, but open your mouth wider so we can ram it even deeper".

I hate those guys with a passion!

Get all the sims available, airtel, etisalat, mtn and glo, make sure you have extra airtime on them always, when any of them misbehave, just subscribe for the daily plan to avoid being short out of the market. i have etisalat, mtn, zain and even starcomms and i can switch to any at any time, my modem helps take care of them all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by stagger: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
Yes, I am thinking of cracking my modem for universal function. Enough of this rubbish from these guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ stagger
load the sim and call customer care they'l fix it immediately.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by stagger: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2011
At last. My internet is now back, just in time to meet Obama signing the debt control act of 2011. This Yen strenght everywhere may start to unwind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by stagger: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2011
2011/08/02 18:08:00 Fitch Maintains AAA Rating On U.S., Calls For Further Action
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^^

I don't expect anything tangible in the market jor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2011
Buying audusd now might not be a bad idea.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2011
Are we there yer? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by lecanno: 12:32am On Aug 03, 2011
my objectives met in hrs on AUD/USD and EUR/AUD cool, who rode with me today?
happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 03, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2011
We are here and ready.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2011
Are we there yet? enjoying the market, hehhhehe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Blogicon1(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2011
Here is a trade entry I took on GU yesterday after New York Close. It's based on the bullish hammer rejection of the daily support line. Follow me @ ur own peril. wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by lecanno: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2011
^^^ seconded : happy pipping guys
GBP/USD
The British pound is stronger than expected, due to the strengthening of the US dollar these days. It was weakening yesterday but the long hammer-doji candlestick shows that there is a strong support around 1.62 and investors have not lost their faith in the GBP yet. A break-up of yesterday's high will be a bullish sign for the pound that will try to go back to 1.64. The cross of the 20 & 50 EMA's is a positive signal for the pound as well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2011
Hi all,
buy GBPUSD @ market price 1.6274 SL 100 pips TP 1.6390
Reasons:
(1) Average Daily Range exceeded
(2) London market close
(3) Degree 1 swing low formed on 1hr tf.

See chart attached.
Happy trading!
Meshach

The above written was posted here LIVE around London close on Monday. We just hit our TP and now I'm selling till 1.6200 with 100pip SL
See chart attached.
Happy trading!
Meshach

NB: @ Honeric, I am a trader with a difference. I hope time has told the whole story?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2011
meshpips:

NB: @ Honeric, I am a trader with a difference. I hope time has told the whole story?

And what is this for?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2011
honeric01:

And what is this for?

You go fear fear.

Those were your words.
Brother,

I SCARE FEAR!

Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by lecanno: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2011
and what is this for??, i will tell you: call his gsm , no vex bros. tongue grin
, to whom it may concern, I think meshach is doing a good jab shaaa with those fractals.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by JAkpayen(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2011
Meshpip, you are a genius. I monitored your call on GU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (101)

When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / I Just Opened My Piggy Bank !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.