Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,271 members, 7,925,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77431 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meteorxtra(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2011
My company DAYLIS CONSULTING is giving out our own personally encoded trading EA MoneySpinnerV2 on this thread. We ran this software for 2 good years with a few modifications in the programming and the results have simply shown this software is definitely as intelligent as the coders, Below is the latest trading results, Feel free to contact Daylis consulting on 017418223 for more information wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Dungren(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2011
^^^

Stop spamming this thread. It's not by force to buy your EA. One post is enough.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2011
Akins02324:

Hello Trader

Is there anyone in the house who is using alpari broker?The problem is that,i am having problem setting my pending order on their site.

Eachtime ,i tried it ,there is to bea message like invalid stop loss{SL} or take profit (TP).

Can anyone put me through on this?

Pending orders can either be STOP ORDERS or LIMIT ORDERS.
One can have either a BUY STOP ORDER or a SELL STOP ORDER (same for limit orders).

BUY STOP

To buy above the present (market price)

SELL STOP

To sell below the present (market) price

BUY LIMIT

To buy below the present (market) price

SELL LIMIT

To sell above the present (market) price.

Hope that helped a bit?
Have a pleasant day.
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by russy: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2011
ok if stagger will not ! who will, i know so many in house who is willing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,odiero,honeric,blackgucci.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2011
am going to sell this bastard EurUsd with heavy lot if it manage to crawl back to 1.6260. possibility of completing the 500pips move of this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by namdo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2011
@jamace
Open an account with finexo.com, you can trade via their web based platform. I trade with them too.

Goodluck.

Hi guys? how far? bot don unban me cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by russy: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
beejaay:

am going to sell this bastard EurUsd with heavy lot if it manage to crawl back to 1.6260. possibility of completing the 500pips move of this week
just do that and end your trading career, it look like you are still one of those who believe in big trade and throw caution to the wind, let me tell you doing the same thing same way and expecting different result is pure insanity, i know little in this biz but this i know bro becareful its not easy gathering up money to fund forex account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
^
why do you think he shldnt sell EU? And what is he doing that will produce thesame failed result?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
russy:

just do that and end your trading career, it look like you are still one of those who believe in big trade and throw caution to the wind, let me tell you doing the same thing same way and expecting different result is pure insanity, i know little in this biz but this i know bro becareful its not easy gathering up money to fund forex account
you are definitely stewpid for that statement. ends whose career?? just because im thinking loud doesnt give u the aura to insult me. what do u know about market market sef what do u understand about scaling into trades??
you dont just come online and spit uncontrollable. when i said entry big time with big lot, i know what i meant and i understand perfectly what am saying
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
blackgucci:

^
why do you think he shldnt sell EU? And what is he doing that will produce thesame failed result?
thank you for your response. and for his information i couldnt wait for my pending to get hit i joined the train at 1.4240. the momentum is not getting fired up so i short at that point and waiting patiently with my fingers on my keyboard and my eagle eyes opened
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by russy: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2011
ah! beejay dont be offended i am sorry if my comment sound offensive , i only try to give a little advice based on my recent esperience . selling eu is in order only the big lot that got my attention it could mislerad lot of nrw traders like me who are not posting , sorry beejay. can i have you e-mail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^

Well yes your point is on point, you just don't post on this thread without explaining in details beejaay, this thread reads "forex alert thread", some might not know you're scalping for maybe 10-20pips and might end up following you taking this trade, thinking it was some major downtrend at the time you called this.

Please beejaay, for those people who rely on alerts from this thread, always explain any call you make, if you can't explain it, don't give any please, we have too many newbies here and you can scroll back to see them asking series of questions on trade calls and those complex issues.

As for me, i hardly follow any call here because no one else understands my chart than i do, i know what i put on my chart and i follow what my chart tells me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

Well yes your point is on point, you just don't post on this thread without explaining in details beejaay, this thread reads "forex alert thread", some might not know you're scalping for maybe 10-20pips and might end up following you taking this trade, thinking it was some major downtrend at the time you called this.

Please beejaay, for those people who rely on alerts from this thread, always explain any call you make, if you can't explain it, don't give any please, we have too many newbies here and you can scroll back to see them asking series of questions on trade calls and those complex issues.

As for me, i hardly follow any call here because no one else understands my chart than i do, i know what i put on my chart and i follow my chart tells me.
thanks for your comment. im not scalping as am not a scalper. i sold the secong leg of the recent down move which could extend for another 200pips down. there is massive confluence of MA on 4hrs (55ema,55sma,200EMA,76ema) and after which the week might go into a consolidating market. anyway this is just my own view of the market.
am also not in the league of following or giving trade calls which was why i have left this forum for a long time but i just dont know what happen to me today thinking loud. i trust my chart 100% and wont even follow richard dennis trade call no matter whatcircumstances i found my self i believe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^^

Nice one bro, this post clearly explains better, thumbs up!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2011
Markets in turmoil, the Dow has turned losing 500 pts everyday into a habit. Fear dey catch me to even trade am sef undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
naijababe:

Markets in turmoil, the Dow has turned losing 500 pts everyday into a habit. Fear dey catch me to even trade am sef undecided
you need to simply join the bear party.simple as ABC lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2011
beejaay:

you need to simply join the bear party.simple as ABC lol

Bros, dis one no be party o, na bloodshed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2011
naijababe:

Bros, dis one no be party o, na bloodshed
its a party. just position yourself with a wonderful risk/reward ratio and yeepee the pips roll in. i dont do equity much as i dont like on-exchange transaction.put on ur binocular and u shallsee the asteroid rolling down. cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Akins02324(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hello Meshpips

Thank you for your brief and comprehensive response to my posting .I really appreciate it so much and i pray God almighty will keep stregnthen you in knowledge .

I want you to know that,the problem has not yet been solved.I tried to place a pending order this nite but the response was that,invalid parameter and when i tried it further i got another response that invalid SL /TP.

Please what do you think i can do about this I am using alpari or is it because i am setting it on my demo account or where do you think i got it wrong based on your understanding?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
Akins02324:

Hello Meshpips

Thank you for your brief and comprehensive response to my posting .I really appreciate it so much and i pray God almighty will keep stregnthen you in knowledge .

I want you to know that,the problem has not yet been solved.I tried to place a pending order this nite but the response was that,invalid parameter and when i tried it further i got another response that invalid SL /TP.

Please what do you think i can do about this I am using alpari or is it because i am setting it on my demo account or where do you think i got it wrong based on your understanding?

BUY STOP or INSTANT BUY
your stop loss shoul be below the price you are buying at whether pending or instant execution

SELL STOP or INSTANT SELL
your stop loss shoul be above the selling price whether you are doing pending or instant execution. and vise versa for take profit setting
i hope this help
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2011
lets see whether the current up swing on GU 1hr is finished and another leg down is for the grab today, the next hour candle is critical to this assumption it must close bearish otherwise i simply hang my arm on the shilling for another hour. my binocular is set. GJ is preppin to also resume its bear party if the up retracement is halt with a bearish candle on the hour as it sit on a major psychological point
good morning guys[img]http://C:\Users\fluting\Pictures\New folder\ugly_dog_halloween_costume.jpg[/img]

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2011
beejaay:

this was sweet though target didnt get hit ( close the trade +25pips though 30% was takenout at +100pips)cos of a wide bounce on hourly trendline.everything being equal the bear should resume witha MA squese in the making and if this happen we gonna see a pop through the crazy trendline otherwise i simply join the long train if the parameters are set
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2011
beejaay:

lets see whether the current up swing on GU 1hr is finished and another leg down is for the grab today, the next hour candle is critical to this assumption it must close bearish otherwise i simply hang my arm on the shilling for another hour. my binocular is set. GJ is preppin to also resume its bear party if the up retracement is halt with a bearish candle on the hour as it sit on a major psychological point
good morning guys[img]http://C:\Users\fluting\Pictures\New folder\ugly_dog_halloween_costume.jpg[/img]
what a crazy move. thats the beauty of candle close before taking a trade. it helps eliminate alot of bad entry/trades.
hurray my binocular worked pretty well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by jamace(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2011
@jamace
Open an account with finexo.com, you can trade via their web based platform. I trade with them too.

Goodluck.
Thanks, bros.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by meshpips(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2011
Akins02324:

Hello Meshpips

Hi,
pictures, they say tell a thousand words. Let me explain using pictures.

Fig1 shows price at 1.4226

Fig2
take special note of the field labeled "type"
the type of order can be either "instant execution" (meaning you would buy/sell at the price you are seeing on your screen also called "market price)

Fig3
note here that I changed the type of order to "pending order"
there are four types of pending order

(1) Buy limit: this option helps you buy below the present price. For instance, market price is at 1.4226 and you want to buy maybe the re-test of a previously broken resistance at 1.4200

(2) Sell Limit: this option helps you sell above the market price. For instance, you want to sell after price hits the 61.8% fib retrace level of a bearish impulsive wave. Where the 61.8% fib level is at 1.4280 but market price is 1.4226

(3) Buy Stop : this option helps you buy above the present price. For instance, price just formed a 1-2-3 high and you want to buy only after the break of the point 2 where point 2 is at 1.4473 but market price is at 1.4226.

(4) Sell Stop: this option helps you sell below the present price. For instance you want to sell only if price breaks below the swing low on a particular time frame where the swing low is at 1.4156 but price is presently at 1.4226.

Hope my explanation is clear?
Let me give you a bonus offer, I can train you if you are willing to learn. Call the number that appears in my signature.
Have a great day.
Meshach.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2011
todays market is kinda daisy. no real direction, just taking 5pips here 10/15pips there. its getting on my nerves.lost 41pips on eu today but gj and ej is giving it back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
beejaay:

todays market is kinda daisy. no real direction, just taking 5pips here 10/15pips there. its getting on my nerves.lost 41pips on eu today but gj and ej is giving it back.

Eyaah! Pele smiley. Lost 30 pips on th EU earlier today but more than made up on the DAX so cant complain
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
naijababe:

Eyaah! Pele smiley. Lost 30 pips on th EU earlier today but more than made up on the DAX so cant complain
yeah thanks. lost on EU but made it cool on EJ 115pips and GJ 100pips and still running. u cant always win. still hoping to shot the EU if the parameter arrange, i just hope it doesnt happen in the night cos i dont trade then(dislike assian session). miss the train on GU so painful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2011
Awww, GU why you come leave me go now? I had my pending sell at 1.6420 before, didn't get there (1.6409), later shifted downward to 1.6390, still didn't get there, just to go repair something so i could get back home early, see where GU ran to angry

200pips ja,  well there's always another time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2011
Is anyone seeing the stunts echf, gchf are performing? echf has been heading south for 2years now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by surveycash(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
beejaay:

yeah thanks. lost on EU but made it cool on EJ 115pips and GJ 100pips and still running. u cant always win. still hoping to shot the EU if the parameter arrange, i just hope it doesnt happen in the night cos i dont trade then(dislike assian session). miss the train on GU so painful

I have revoved eu & gu from my chart. They are indecisive as to where they are headed. Dont want to lose my demo acct to non-performers grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (101)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.