Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,176 members, 7,988,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2024 at 12:00 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts (77959 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2011
surveycash:

I have revoved eu & gu from my chart. They are indecisive as to where they are headed. Dont want to lose my demo acct to non-performers grin

bros i wouldnt advice that. Demo acct is for you to perfect your strategy and if the trading system you are using is not favouring the two pairs i suggest you refine it. the 2 pairs are one of the easiest to trade especially EU. a system that cannot perform under all circumstances , under any pair is not worth using. a system should give edge over any type of pairs and under all market condition provided u are trading technically, this does not mean that losing trades wont come even losing streak but it must come ahead at the end of the day cos the end justify the means in this biz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
^
systems shld be tailored to perculiar market conditions, am yet to see a system that works for all market profiles. for instance applying trend techniques to determine the price direction of EU will hardly yield result right now, giving the fact that its in consolidation. Knw when you system works best and avoid the market when it doesnt suit you method.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
blackgucci:

^
systems shld be tailored to perculiar market conditions, am yet to see a system that works for all market profiles. for instance applying trend techniques to determine the price direction of EU will hardly yield result right now, giving the fact that its in consolidation. Knw when you system works best and avoid the market when it doesnt suit you method.
trading system should be robust enough to give you adequate information under any market circumstances. when a system is sound enough, it will inform you when a system is in primary, secondary or tertiary, trending or side ways market. it is imperative to develop a very robust system for this market cos thats the only way one can have the true edge though its very tasking and can take a long time but it will worth the while in the end
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Presegs(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2011
is where the complete answers and solutions lie.Hurry! !!Go get it now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by russy: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2011
hello beejaay, pls can you tutor me in this biz give me ur contact i will come .let be friends now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Presegs(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2011
is where the complete answers and solutions lie.Hurry! !!Go get it now

GET THE FREE EBOOK DOWNLOADED FROM THERE AND CALL ME ON 08039614606 if you have any question to ask.Good luck! !!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2011
russy:

hello beejaay, pls can you tutor me in this biz give me your contact i will come .let be friends now.
sorry bros i dont trin and infact i dont trade for people atleast not at the moment still working om my series3,7,34,86,87 exams. training and mentorship can be a very challenging thing to do which i dont think am ready for cos there are something to say and less time to say them during training and i dont think naija ppl are ready to pay for it.we are already friends for sure.whatever u wanna ask, u can ask it here and if i can give it, i will explain as much as i can and maybe we can create a skype community where NL can jist the market away.
thanks for your post
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by russy: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2011
thank you beejaay. i quite understand, though i have a fair knowledge of the mkt but its 5mins, i am looking for a reliable hourly system void of the hypertension that the small time frame brings
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Akins02324(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2011
I support beejah' comment that there should be an avenue like skype where NL meet and chat away their problem about forex and i think its high time we looked into that.

Besides,please i need someone to direct me to where i can get auto-pivot .I want to add it to my chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by russy: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2011
@akin, any indicator u need simply go to www.1618.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
russy:

thank you beejaay. i quite understand, though i have a fair knowledge of the mkt but its 5mins, i am looking for a reliable hourly system void of the hypertension that the small time frame brings
its should be of great concern to us when creating trading system. trading system should be tailored to the psychology of the user which is why my sold trading system will never work for the user no matter how great they are.the number one attribute of a good and sound system is the one that can be used under any time frame, that will give me information under any market conditions as i have stated earlier, and should be robust enough to give rest of mind when using it. as a trader we need to discover what our comfort level is from psychological POV;do we panick when trade is going against us by some pips,can we stand the pain of losing or giving pips back to the market in an attempt to wait for our system and planning to go through, how do we react when we  have a losing streak for like 4 to 6 times cos it will definitly happen sometimes unless maybe trading a single pair,do we have the might to hold on to trades for long without shaking?? all this should inform us in the preparation for developing our trading system. Jack Schwager said in his book The New Market Wizard that the novice trader go broke by taking large losse while the professional trader go broke by taking small profit.
if you havent read this book i advice you to do so. its was an eye opening for me after reading the two series
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
you guys can meet me on my skype freebeejay and maybe we can start the chatting community from there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
NL should be careful of who they do biz with on this forum especially forex matters. dont do biz with anybody that cant give you real prove and that is not ready to subject itself to public scrutiny( if u must give your money for managing which i dont advice). i just have an interesting conversation with somebody on my skype and its funny to realize that he is one of those. few minutes into our discussion i had discovered the kind of person he is and his level of expertise as per the biz.i will not name name but if that person should come here to ask for acct managing or giving calls i shall open him cos he is a dupe and doesnt know excreta.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
NL should be careful of who they do biz with on this forum especially forex matters. dont do biz with anybody that cant give you real prove and that is not ready to subject itself to public scrutiny( if u must give your money for managing which i dont advice). i just have an interesting conversation with somebody on my skype and its funny to realize that he is one of those. few minutes into our discussion i had discovered the kind of person he is and his level of expertise as per the biz.i will not name name but if that person should come here to ask for acct managing or giving calls i shall open him cos he is a dupe and doesnt know excreta.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2011
^ I say name and shame, I don't have time for scammers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
naijababe:

^ I say name and shame, I don't have time for scammers
let me give him the chance. i want to see if he will turn a new way. u need to see our conversation on skype. i started asking myself why the guy was named on th forbes list and atleast not richer than richard dennis (probably the most celebrated technical traders). imagine the guy telling me he buy and sell at the exact point the market reversed (no drawdown of even a pip all the time). mennnnnnnnnnnn i just go gaga
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2011
beejaay:

let me give him the chance. i want to see if he will turn a new way. u need to see our conversation on skype. i started asking myself why the guy was named on th forbes list and atleast not richer than richard dennis (probably the most celebrated technical traders). imagine the guy telling me he buy and sell at the exact point the market reversed (no drawdown of even a pip all the time). mennnnnnnnnnnn i just go gaga

Wouldn't surprise me, I have read some things on this thread that I simply could not believe or fathom
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^ Are u seeing Gold?, i wonder if reversal will ever start this year grin

Are we there yet? am back in the forum with full force  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by blackgucci(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
^
landlord don come.

Beejay reveal the dude. Lets stake another scamer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2011
odiaero:

As long as global economy remain in turmoil, reversal may be later rather than sooner
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by beejaay: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
odiaero:

looking at the chart. mennnnnnnnnn the thing just dey tank. i for one will nevre even dream of selling the pair cos there is nothing to support the selling conviction from retailing angle unless one have inside and correct information.i will be looking for the opportunity of buying dip for some couple of hundred pips and definitely not for a longtime cos when the rain go fall, e go fall very hard(a very wild candle is what we will see) but for now my hand will remain under my chin if im a gold lover.

something like this also happen in 1999 but in the reverse order.the candle that correct the massive movement was a very very craze one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by Akins02324(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
russy:the site you provided is a chinese website.There is no how i could understand it .Could you please send me the english version of the site if any?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by honeric01(m): 1:40am On Aug 11, 2011
beejaay:

Don't you think its best you name this nairalander so as to save alot of people from getting hit by this person? stop hoarding vital information except you're also not sure of your findings.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts by russy: 3:01am On Aug 11, 2011
@akin i am sorry for mix up , its www. fx1618.com , i just open the site to confirm. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (101)

When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / I Just Opened My Piggy Bank !

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.