Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

#bbnaija: Watch That Epic And Scary Moment, Tobi Bakre Fell Off A One Eyed Horse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Watch That Epic And Scary Moment, Tobi Bakre Fell Off A One Eyed Horse (503 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Watch That Epic And Scary Moment, Tobi Bakre Fell Off A One Eyed Horse by onyi25(f): 5:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2018 star and former Heritage Bank staff, Tobi Bakre in his recent Photoshoot, posed with a cute one eyed horse.

The skilled photographer in one of the photos was seen falling off the one eyed horse named 'Sunshine'.

The length he goes to attain perfection, very commendable.

You agree with me that the photo below is creative but a bit scary.

The young ex banker later on took to his wall to share the full video of how he fell off the horse while trying to mount it and why it happened.

Trust me, your heart would be in your mouth while watching it.

According to him, he was extremely nervous and the horse probably felt it.

Sharing the video, he wrote ;

"Now to the gist. This picture ehn. The horses face says it all. Haven't been this nervous since I went bungee jumping. But yeah. I learnt to ride a horse. And also got it to 'Gbe Body E'

See more here ---> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/02/bbnaija-watch-that-epic-and-scary.html

Re: #bbnaija: Watch That Epic And Scary Moment, Tobi Bakre Fell Off A One Eyed Horse by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57am On Feb 14, 2019
That is scary! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Will Go To Hell For Not Satisfying Their Wives In Bed - Lutterodt / Kodak Black Disses Lil Wayne: ‘you Should’ve Died’ / Living A Fake Life Is Part Of Being A Celebrity – Actress, Gladys Norvo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.