Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) (35182 Views)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Thank God i did not make it again to come All way from Germany to Nigeria to Vote out that Failure call Buhari...Still believe my Fellow Nigerians we do it for us here in Abroad . Atiku all the Way
I'm annie g a trip to munchen next week but until vote out Buhari this sat, I wont buy my ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by KANUISALIVE: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2019
kj
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Political predictions this businessmen we call pastors always having

They should tell us when Nigeria will have steady power supply and good health care system, They can never predict such!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
May GOD BLESS you
Good Day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by GoldHorse(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2019
chrismago:
A prophecy given by the senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman has just come to fulfillment.....

He gave this prophecy during the "Open Heaven Crusade" held in Onitsha, Anambra state Nigeria on the *9th January,2019*. He said in his statement that "Can I surprise you?If we o not pray well,I don't see election..I saw a date that was shifted shifted. They will give you lies and security reasons".

His prophecy was confirmed early Saturday Morning when INEC chairman announced the postponement of the general election scheduled to hold on February 16, 2019 ..

The New date is February 23,2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED3KXFch54s

https://www.santosnaija.com.ng/2019/02/apostle-suleman-prophesied-that-inec.html?m=1

All these " if we dont pray" prophecies are just baba Ijebu stuffs.

If e no happen dem go say prayer answered...
If e happen dem go say "sebi we told u". Anybody can guess abd call it prophecy.

Please they should be definite and concise if we are to start believing them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by AudiA4: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Hypothesis Pastor,what else to say,it's only ur gullible congregation and blinded naija people that will believe ur fake prophesies, even a secondary school student will tell u elections can be postponed in Nigeria, this fake men just want to remain relevant to their docile congregation
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by AngelicBeing: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2019
cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2019
He wasn’t sure look at the condition he put for just incare reasons.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Corrinthians(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2019
These idiots are so disgusting. Only fools believe then honestly. They say TWO CONTRASTING THINGS IN A SINGOE SENTENCE and call the nonsense prophesy.

Why didn't he categorically say ELECTIONS WILL BE POSTPONED? Why should there be an IF WE DO NOT PRAY HARD?

This simply means, whether or not election is postponed, HE IS RIGHT, right?

Isn't that the height of deceit? angry

Does the postponement now mean NIGERIANS DIDNT PRAY ENOUGH?

The suleimans of this world bring nothing but shame and reproach to the Christian faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Corrinthians(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2019
GoldHorse:

If e happen dem go say "sebi we told u". Anybody can guess abd call it prophecy.

No mind them. They think everyone is a fool like some or their gullible followers.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Truefaith: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2019
rth
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Truefaith: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2019
What Suleiman does is called CLAIRVOYANCE, not prophecy.

Only true servants of God prophesy.

Suleiman and his ilks are NOT prophets of God.

They do not know Him.

They work for Satan.

True men of God warn of sin, wickedness, last judgment and God's holiness.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by ReachHard: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2019
cheesy

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by yankison(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Please enough of all this prophecy , let him go and sit down ... How does his predictions or prophecy affect the winner . Let him go and sit down jare too much paparazzi so we should start going to his church or call him God or wat
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by koolaid87: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2019
A nairalander also did

So pls

STFU
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by LordCenturion(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2019
dazzlingd:
These people should just keep shut for goodness sake.
I know more than a 100 people that did same prediction. Prophecy my asssss.

I personally was expecting postponement as usual. Nothing special you bloddddy morafukers

Imagine, if they didn't postponed it, they say its their prayers that stop the postponement, I don't know y their prayers didn't work after they claimed that they have seen it
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2019
If he's sure he's from God let him predict who will win this election.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Dalby(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2019
chrismago:
A prophecy given by the senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman has just come to fulfillment.....

He gave this prophecy during the "Open Heaven Crusade" held in Onitsha, Anambra state Nigeria on the *9th January,2019*. He said in his statement that "Can I surprise you?If we o not pray well,I don't see election..I saw a date that was shifted shifted. They will give you lies and security reasons".

His prophecy was confirmed early Saturday Morning when INEC chairman announced the postponement of the general election scheduled to hold on February 16, 2019 ..

The New date is February 23,2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED3KXFch54s

https://www.santosnaija.com.ng/2019/02/apostle-suleman-prophesied-that-inec.html?m=1
What they said was logistics not security. Moreso he said let's pray against it...Does it mean that God did not answer their prayers that day

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Truefaith:
What Suleiman does is called CLAIRVOYANCE, not prophecy.

Only true servants of God prophesy.

Suleiman and his ilks are NOT prophets of God.

They do not know Him.

They work for Satan.

True men of God warn of sin, wickedness, last judgment and God's holiness.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/

He isn't even close to clairvoyance. He's only using guess work and deductive reasoning.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2019
GoldHorse:

If we don’t pray we’ll, it might rain this week.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by AHCB: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2019
So? How is this a big deal. Is this the first time elections have been postpone? Honestly, these so called men of God should learn not to be too predictable all the time.

If he's that good in seeing the future, he should tell us when Nigeria will stop embarrassing herself.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Pray and pray and knack your head 4 wall... Awon dindinrin and mumus. Nigeria pastors are very much useless self. What about if we had the election yesterday. No one will upload this kind of doctored video.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by macello4(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Thank God i did not make it again to come All way from Germany to Nigeria to Vote out that Failure call Buhari...Still believe my Fellow Nigerians we do it for us here in Abroad . Atiku all the Way
no be only germany na baeriga. Oniro buruku.

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Apocalypse12: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2019
InansBobo:
Ahh, seems we didn't pray well angry
j

Scammer
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by oneTIMEman(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Then ,why didn't he or his church members pray?
Fake people everywhere
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by hakeemtejumola: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2019
eve Apostle Johnson Sulaimon predicted Buhari to win the election
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by dericardos88: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2019
So, after 1001 predictions, one finally clicked. Let’s shout 1001 hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by MossLuv: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2019
I dont believe any prophecy that has a clause "IF" in it. its just a mere prediction not a prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Slickest(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2019
cidieschat:
Must All your prophesies be relaxing to politics, senators, and Governors?
No mind dem, sick humans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.