Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) (35181 Views)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by kareemkamil(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oloribuku Lier, Gammany ko Malesia ni. Oloribuku IPOB lier.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
And what if the idiot was right , how does this
Improve the lives of Nigerians ??
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by IMASTEX: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Election postponement in Nigeria is normal & of course expected by those who understand how things works. Suleiman must have just made a mere statement in that regard & not a prophecy as claimed by his followers. ". . .If we don't pray. . . " that sentence covers all angels. Whether postponed or not postponed.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=victorazyvictor post=75820689][/quote]

Retarrded bornfooool
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Buharimustgo16F: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
PHILipu1:

Germany in Abia?
You Sense is very far from you
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
that is why u we never get sense...the way I see u I dont think there is any difference between you and Buhari...here look like ur country Abi?

These white girls go make sense oo, you dey lamba them?
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Buharimustgo16F: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
kareemkamil:
Oloribuku Lier, Gammany ko Malesia ni. Oloribuku IPOB lier.
may God give u sense first before I talk to u
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Buharimustgo16F: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
dazzlingd:

These white girls go make sense oo, you dey lamba them?
You need her because I get wife and children here?

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by imitateMe(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Thank God i did not make it again to come All way from Germany to Nigeria to Vote out that Failure call Buhari...Still believe my Fellow Nigerians we do it for us here in Abroad . Atiku all the Way
Now that you know that Buhari is a failure, why do you think Atiku won't be a bigger failure?
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by imitateMe(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
genieplus86:
Security was not the reason adduced for the postponement. Again he saw the revelation and his prayer did not change it. Any prediction about the eventual winner? Let them tell us the winner now .
Buhari is the winner
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
dazzlingd:

Retarrded bornfooool

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
You need her because I get wife and children here?

I dey come Germany later this year, will be there for like 3 months, looking forward to my first white girl experience, Biko, how easy or hard is it to relate with German ladies. Are they very open to black guys
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by wizzprince(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Thank God i did not make it again to come All way from Germany to Nigeria to Vote out that Failure call Buhari...Still believe my Fellow Nigerians we do it for us here in Abroad . Atiku all the Way
i want to come to Germany to hustle
hope their wahala there is not too much
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Buharimustgo16F: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
imitateMe:

Now that you know that Buhari is a failure, why do you think Atiku won't be a bigger failure?
Atiku has made success in his business and have prove to be better than Buhari so far...
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Buharimustgo16F: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
dazzlingd:

I dey come Germany later this year, will be there for like 3 months, looking forward to my first white girl experience, Biko, how easy or hard is it to relate with German ladies. Are they very open to black guys
very easy people when it come to Black boys them done care about the country ok....and easy going people if u didt disappoint them latter oooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=victorazyvictor post=75821715][/quote]

Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Buharimustgo16F: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
wizzprince:

i want to come to Germany to hustle
hope their wahala there is not too much
Here is full of Work ok....but on some condition?
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Dollabiz: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
suleiman dont.claim.it.we already knew it.will happen
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by awoluyi(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
I prophesy that next Saturday will remain the 23rd of February 2019 and that I will not vote because I do not have a PVC. I see underages voting at some pooling stations and election not held is some places which will substantially affect the overall outcome of the election. I see some Nigerians who travelled to their villages and towns last weekend staying back to cast their votes on Saturday. It is also revealed to me that many Nairalanders and political analysists will remain indoor on Saturday watching Tv and eargerly awaiting the results of the election for comments.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by lereinter(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
apostle appstle

osinbajo

suleman

the list is endless
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Isoduwa(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Buharimustgo16F post=75819560][/quote]

I work in a pussy factory � nigga
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by Agugbadin: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Enough is Enough
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by kdfinest(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
lols abeg do come o, make i follow u go germany.
Re: Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) by wizzprince(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Here is full of Work ok....but on some condition?
please what are the conditions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.