Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,860 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. (1202 Views)

Let SARS Officers Be Deployed To Places Where They Are Efficient - Fayemi / Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. by Swiftlee(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
How can they be neutral? They will batter you to pulp and even pull the trigger if a civilian messes up at polls! This this high rate of unprofessionallism if you ask me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. by DoyenExchange: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Change the change! We are Overwhelmingly ATIKULATED! grin

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. by Asshurbanipal: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
This election is compromised.
Re: See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
But the one in the middle is Atikulating by refusing to do the sign

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. by Swiftlee(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
But the one in the middle is Atikulating by refusing to do the sign
Why would a serving police officer who is supposed to supervise the election take sides to the extent of flaunting a party signature!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. by wise2odd: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
they should be dismissed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. by bobowaja(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari has bastardized every sector in this nation. He should be sacked by all well meaning Nigerians.

I will be staying in my home state (ekiti) till the next election date and send this evil back in my little way.
Re: See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. by magoo10(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Are they suppose to be partisan?

These ones are ready to snatch ballot box for buhari.
The thunder that will fire them is on the way
Re: See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. by KunleyY19(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
I tell you Buhari is in Full Control Of The Armed Forces and Other Security Agencies which GEJ didn't have in 2015...

Anyhow they need to be sanctioned...
Re: See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. by iluvdonjazzy: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
well, that's nice, after all PDP did more than this during obasajo regime.
Re: See How Nigerian Police Officers Be Doing The Buhari 4+4 Sign. by Jman06(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fools!

Shooting yourselves on the foot thinking that you are doing another person!

I don't know why some of you Buhari supporters have refused to think!

Atiku is a better choice! Whatever you think you are getting from Buhari you'll get double if Atiku wins! A thriving economy would lead to many job opportunities!

Be wise and shun parochial sentiments!

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Rocks 'IsI-Agu' Regalia, Clubs & Performs At Big Ballers Awka- Pictures / Ben Bruce To Senate: Scrap Amaechiā€™s China Rail Projects / Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.