Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos (69067 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by hahn(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2019
RobinRay:
it's actually funny how people are enraged by females that are actually confident with their bodies, especially when it doesn't conform to societal standards of beauty.
smiley

It would seem people generally are enraged when one does not conform with societal norms.

Misery loves company
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Fuckdamod: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2019
Amyrikal:
grin
Nigerian men...

Like, they don't know that some women's boobs are naturally saggy?

And some of them think her boobs are saggy because she "used" them.

Stupidity.

Use Google, mba.

Can't believe some women date/marry these men.
U sound like someone that has a very saggy boobs like her

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by NoHoper: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Cool story
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2019
ibnew:

Not all Nigerian men o! Please do not use the men out here as total measure of the generality of Nigerian men. Some Nigerian men are very informed, educated, intelligent and respect the dignity of womanhood.

I know.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:

Exactly my thought. She spoilt her boobs with her reckless lifestyle now she wants us to accept it like she was born that way..
What is wrong with you people?
Are all men like this?
If you don't understand a woman's body, use Google!!!
That girl might be innocent, you're already calling her reckless. Tufia!
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by akdjr(m): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
This is exactly how my grandma boobs were before she died.

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2019
gypsey:
She can Collect all the Awards on this planet she is still Ugly, And her breasts looks wrinkled and disgusting. Eewwww!! embarassed
put me off my breakfast.

I bet she would have preffered a Fine Round and pointed Fresh Natural Pair of breasts than an Award. tongue

Someday, you're gonna have to face those boobs. Be talking carelessly
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

Someday, you're gonna have to face those boobs. Be talking carelessly
which boobs? yours? tongue

You know, there are fresh rounded pointed boobs Every were in Nigeria, one doesn't have to stick with one boobs. especially a wrinkled and saggy one.

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Just thinking how can a guy position to suck this breast or even play with the nipples

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Mindlesskid: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Saggy boobs ni saggy boobs ko...

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2019
gypsey:
which boobs? yours? tongue
You?
See my boobs? Lol.
Biko don't elevate yourself...body shamer.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

You?
See my boobs? Lol.
FYI, there are Alot of rounded, soft, fresh and pointed breasts All over Africa. I don't have to put up with a saggy wrinkled and Ugly breasts.

Yours are no different from the ones i ve seen, so don't elevate yourself. tongue what ever that means.

were is the proof that you even have breasts?

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nature8(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2019
tendingNews:
24-year-old Nigerian founder of #SaggyBoobsMatter Chidera Eggerue aka Theslumflower has bagged Visionary Honours award with her book WHAT A TIME TO BE ALONE.

Chidera Eggerue is the founder of #SaggyBoobsMatter and the author of the bestselling "What A Time To Be Alone"

Chidera has persistently encouraged women to be proud of the saggy boobs, not to allow anybody body shame them because of their saggy boobs.

Announcing her award, Chidera Eggerue wrote:

"WHAT A TIME TO BE ALONE WON BOOK OF THE YEAR AT THE VISIONARY HONOURS AWARDS TONIGHT!

Hosted by Sir Lenny Henry and held at the BAFTA building, this awards ceremony celebrates social impact that drives cultural change through entertainment and media. It was an honour to have Mr @richardblackwood present my award to me whilst my dad cheered me on and filmed this.

Thank you to every single person who continues to believe in me."

See more photos and watch videos below....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/chidera-eggerue-theslumflower-wins.html?m=1

This kind sagged boobs self undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2019
gypsey:
FYI, there are Alot of rounded, soft, fresh and pointed breasts All over Africa. I don't have to put up with a saggy wrinkled and Ugly breasts.

Yours are no different from the ones i ve seen, so don't elevate yourself. tongue what ever that means.

were is the proof that you even have breasts?
You're a body shamer, the only thing that should disgust you is yourself. The girls that allow you to see their 'soft', 'rounded', 'pointed' breasts don't know what they're doing. They must be slowpokes
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by paraltero: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2019
RobinRay:
it's actually funny how people are enraged by females that are actually confident with their bodies, especially when it doesn't conform to societal standards of beauty.
smiley

Ignore those ones. And it's those ones that would complain that some ladies judge them by the size of their accounts meanwhile they are only to happy to judge those ladies' bodies.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nature8(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2019
gypsey:
She can Collect all the Awards on this planet she is still Ugly, And her breasts looks wrinkled and disgusting. Eewwww!! embarassed
put me off my breakfast.

I bet she would have preffered a Fine Round and pointed Fresh Natural Pair of breasts than an Award. tongue

Ma niqqa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Nature8:

Ma niqqa cheesy
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Numlock: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2019
ambivert27:

it's natural for some, a girl can be promiscuous and still have a firm boobs. It's the gene

Pls enlighten them ooo.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

You're a body shamer, the only thing that should disgust you is yourself. The girls that allow you to see their 'soft', 'rounded', 'pointed' breasts don't know what they're doing. They must be slowpokes
Okay, As i ve said your breasts are no different from Every other breasts i ve been Aquinted with, unless your breasts are saggy and wrinkled. that is if you even have breasts atall. tongue

Tell me, how would you feel if you end up with a man with No erection Or small penise?

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by GraciasMagisco(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Lol, if person no position fresh b**bs wetin we gain��

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2019
nigerian girls these days r mostly saggy...take them home and strip them...u see unattractive breasts

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2019
Sterope:
Saggy boobs is not an imperfection.

Baring boobs is now socially acceptable. Whether it is with bra or not, it is her choice to make.

Let's not be sentimental. Agreed that some of us are born naturally with certain features. But the perfect kinda boobs is firm and pointy. I don't even have that, but I don't feel bad or get sentimental over it.

Some persons just grow up and find that they developed stretch marks... we'd be delusional to call that perfection. The point dear Chidera is trying to make is that we should embrace all of our imperfections, especially those we can't change, and love ourselves wholly. But there's honestly no need getting overt with the expression.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
Lol, if person no position fresh b**bs wetin we gain��
I wonder oo!
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by GraciasMagisco(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

You?
See my boobs? Lol.
Wetin special about your own��
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by WeighWordSon(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Shey person no go start "Fallen Balls" Movement like this, and write a book titled "In zaa Other Room"??

BTW, what's the cause for fallen boobs, especially when one is not a nursing mother??
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by LadyJasper: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2019
Daeylar:
One day Nigerian men will realise that they are not the reason why the earth rotates and the world doesn't revolve around them

Nobody cares if you don't like her boobs, or if they're not attractive to you, or you think they are flat and ugly, no one cares.
She won't stop living her best life, she won't cover up if she doesn't want to because some delusional nairaland men think their opinion is all that matters.
Thank you! Men feeling like they're the best gift on planet earth.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Jummyju: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2019
BareFacedLies:
I'm sure her pùssy will still be very tight cos most men will be avoiding her cos of her saggy boobs grin
intelligent womaniser grin
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by RobinRay(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2019
hahn:

It would seem people generally are enraged when one does not conform with societal norms.

Misery loves company

deep words bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by RobinRay(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before / Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.