Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos (69065 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by naptu2: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Picture or adonbelivit angry

The pictures are now with you. That book was published in 1960 and those girls were required to walk around the community like that for one year!

Jakumo:

Oya, Oga Naptu. Put ya leg for the trap when dey wait ya mistake. We dey follow you for back, but we no follow you do am.

There's no trap. The pictures are with her.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
gypsey:
Do the women who do it thinks it's right or wrong? So kim kardashian is a good role model in your opinion? what does kim kardashian Qualified in? How did kim kardashian became famous?

Just because you don't think you need male's attention doesn't mean other women don't.

Why not tell me what elevated means? i don't have a dictionary. besides you used the word more than 5 times.
Why are you trying to change the topic? What has Kim Kardashian being a role model for to do with anything? You just said women open their bodies for men and I'm giving you an example of a woman who already got a man and still shows off her boobs, then you're asking me nonsense. Simple thing you cannot comprehend and you'll tell me I'm not making sense. There's women you don't dress for men let me tell you, some of them even got a T-shirt (that I really need) with 'girls don't dress for boys' written on it, people out here trying to educate these girls to dress for themselves and you out here feeling yourself. Abeg rest.

Also, Kim is a good role model to some people. She fights against racism and she gives to charity. If only you weren't concentrating on her naked ass and boobs you'd know.

Ps: get a dictionary. If you can't afford one, install one.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, otherwise. Tell me why they do it? i am asking the second time.
Because they can?!!! duh!
Who do you people think you are sef? Abeg, rest
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by bilulu(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
deepwater:
People should just stop body shaming others
just the same way some ladies body shame guys with small d!ck

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
naptu2:

The pictures are now with you. That book was published in 1960 and those girls were required to walk around the community like that for one year!

There's no trap. The pictures are with her.
*gasp* embarassed shocked

How can I unsee this? embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Share

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by RobinRay(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by RobinRay(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Fantazy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Which one is better between this her boobs and an old bathroom slippers?

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
RobinRay:

lol, i feel you. We don't have to agree, but just because we don't agree with something doesn't mean we have to bash it.

P.S: I'm not a really a fan of saggy boobs, I like them firm grin
some people might be bashing it. which is understandably how they feel.

Yea, I thought as much. grin Join the very looong queue of men who don't fancy saggy breasts.

If you like them firm, why are you Applauding a saggy one by claiming it's confidence. would you be confident with a saggy and tiny penise? grin
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

Because they can?!!! duh!
Who do you people think you are sef? Abeg, rest
Now you sound like a juvenile..
And that is not an Answer, I will accept if you say you don't know why they do it. but not because they can. It's clear that you don't know why they do it. but you want me to believe that they don't do it for Attention from men. can you see that it deosn't make any sense? perhaps you should speak for yourself and not for other women.

And Again you sound like a sentimental Juvenile. You Sound like a men hating lunatic.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
chiefqueen:

Why are you trying to change the topic? What has Kim Kardashian being a role model for to do with anything? You just said women open their bodies for men and I'm giving you an example of a woman who already got a man and still shows off her boobs, then you're asking me nonsense. Simple thing you cannot comprehend and you'll tell me I'm not making sense. There's women you don't dress for men let me tell you, some of them even got a T-shirt (that I really need) with 'girls don't dress for boys' written on it, people out here trying to educate these girls to dress for themselves and you out here feeling yourself. Abeg rest.

Also, Kim is a good role model to some people. She fights against racism and she gives to charity. If only you weren't concentrating on her naked ass and boobs you'd know.

Ps: get a dictionary. If you can't afford one, install one.
You mentioned kim, i didn't. i guess it's okay for you to use kim as an example but i am not allowed to have an Opinion on kim.
Is kim not a woman who exposes herself for men's attention? is she different from the women who exposes themselves for men's Attentions?

Right, so now it's about educating women to dress for themselves, If women have to be educated to dress for themselves it means they don't know who to dress for, well...i say they are dressing up for men's Attention! I know you will be bitter about it, but, it's the truth.

So it's okay for kim to expose herself for men as long as she gives to charity, see how you are contradicting yourself? why shouldn't i concentrate on kims breasts and bottom? that's what made her famous and that's what she wants men to concentrate on. what else has kim got in her brains if not to expose her nakid body on social media and online.

I take it you don't know what elevate means, grin That's fine.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jakumo:

My trousers tend to elevate when I observe a beautiful woman disrobing at the beach, but the sight of an ugly one causes that elevation to deflate and descend.

God breast Nigeria.
I Agree! %1000000. grin

God breasts Nigeria!!
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by bazeman100: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Those boobs though are looking sumptuous and lickable too
wink wink
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Herlertah(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for "the boobs" Lady, Share otherwise
Be like say dem don start to dey sell "likes and shares" nowadays
Been seeing you on all the posts I have opened today begging for likes lol

Nice though
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by RobinRay(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 18, 2019
gypsey:
You mentioned kim, i didn't. i guess it's okay for you to use kim as an example but i am not allowed to have an Opinion on kim.
Is kim not a woman who exposes herself for men's attention? is she different from the women who exposes themselves for men's Attentions?

Right, so now it's about educating women to dress for themselves, If women have to be educated to dress for themselves it means they don't know who to dress for, well...i say they are dressing up for men's Attention! I know you will be bitter about it, but, it's the truth.

So it's okay for kim to expose herself for men as long as she gives to charity, see how you are contradicting yourself? why shouldn't i concentrate on kims breasts and bottom? that's what made her famous and that's what she wants men to concentrate on. what else has kim got in her brains if not to expose her nakid body on social media and online.

I take it you don't know what elevate means, grin That's fine.

The only conclusion I came up with is that you're dumb. I've seen that you'll keep changing the topic because you don't know what to say. We've gone from body shaming to women dressing to impress to Kim Kardashians personal life. I, for one know that I do not dress to impress men, that alone proves your whole theory is wrong.So keep trying to 'elevate' yourself, and while you're at it try 'elevating' your level of understanding
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 18, 2019
gypsey:
Now you sound like a juvenile..
And that is not an Answer, I will accept if you say you don't know why they do it. but not because they can. It's clear that you don't know why they do it. but you want me to believe that they don't do it for Attention from men. can you see that it deosn't make any sense? perhaps you should speak for yourself and not for other women.

And Again you sound like a sentimental Juvenile. You Sound like a men hating lunatic.
I hate men because I said women don't dress to impress you?
Your level of insecurity is scary. I should speak for myself, who are you to say that other women dress to impress men?
I do not agree with you doesn't make make me a lunatic, if you want to start insulting me now, I believe I can make out time for you. So if you want this to end peacefully, you talk to me with respect and I reciprocate, otherwise don't talk at all. Women don't dress for men, if you can't take that in, keep acting like a little boy
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

I hate men because I said women don't dress to impress you?
Your level of insecurity is scary. I should speak for myself, who are you to say that other women dress to impress men?
I do not agree with you doesn't make make me a lunatic, if you want to start insulting me now, I believe I can make out time for you. So if you want this to end peacefully, you talk to me with respect and I reciprocate, otherwise don't talk at all. Women don't dress for men, if you can't take that in, keep acting like a little boy
0kay, grin You are a very Sentimental And Angry individual. That's all i can say.

End peacefully? Are we at war? grin You are definitely a lunatic.
It still will not change, my view On Saggy, wrinkled and ugly breasts.
Yes, I am a little boy, i didn't know that i ve been indulging a Mad grandmother like you in An Imaginary war. There is no point to continue with this Ridiculous Arguement because you are just going to keep barking at me.
So i am going to run Along now and go play with children like me.

You are so confident and secure you can not even dare to put up your face on your DP so i can see what you look like grin

Good luck!
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

The only conclusion I came up with is that you're dumb. I've seen that you'll keep changing the topic because you don't know what to say. We've gone from body shaming to women dressing to impress to Kim Kardashians personal life. I, for one know that I do not dress to impress men, that alone proves your whole theory is wrong.So keep trying to 'elevate' yourself, and while you're at it try 'elevating' your level of understanding
Yes, i am dumb (talk about insults) keep telling yourself that it might make you feel better.

It's clear you have no clue of what you are talking about. so i am going to treat you with contempt and Indulge you by saying, Okay. you win!
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2019
gypsey:
0kay, grin You are a very Sentimental And Angry individual. That's all i can say.

End peacefully? Are we at war? grin You are definitely a lunatic.
It still will not change, my view On Saggy, wrinkled and ugly breasts.
Yes, I am a little boy, i didn't know that i ve been indulging a Mad grandmother like you in An Imaginary war. There is no point to continue with this Ridiculous Arguement because you are just going to keep barking at me.
So i am going to run Along now and go play with children like me.

You are so confident and secure you can not even dare to put up your face on your DP so i can see what you look like grin

Good luck!
And so I discovered I've been wasting my precious time quoting the same person. No wonder.
Ps: Stop going to my profile.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

And so I discovered I've been wasting my precious time quoting the same person. No wonder.
Ps: Stop going to my profile.
grin grin Preciouse time? yea!! Right!

You have no profile, grin grin
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin Preciouse time? yea!! Right!
You have no profile, grin grin
You wouldn't know if you weren't stalking me. Yeah, precious time.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2019
chiefqueen:

You wouldn't know if you weren't stalking me. Yeah, precious time.
Stalking A faceless And imaginary individual? You wish. Are you that Paranoid and Deluded? P grin

Precious time? you are still here. grin lunatics like you hide behind the fact that people can be faceless on here to Claim what they like. I dare you to show me what you look like.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
gypsey:
Stalking A faceless And imaginary individual? You wish. Are you that Paranoid and Deluded? P grin

Precious time? you are still here. grin lunatics like you hide behind the fact that people can be faceless on here to Claim what they like. I dare you to show me what you look like.
I dare you to grow up and be a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before / Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.