Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,840 members, 7,948,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Movie Producer,Mo Abudu shows off her Emmy Awards gold membership card - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Movie Producer,Mo Abudu shows off her Emmy Awards gold membership card (867 Views)

Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Producer,Mo Abudu shows off her Emmy Awards gold membership card by Kingpunter: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mo Abudu is set to represent Nigeria come the 2019 Emmy Awards.

The card which the movie mogul showed off via her Instagram page on Monday, February 18, 2019, is reported to be proof of her membership as a certified member of the International Academy of Television, Arts & Sciences, the organization which is responsible for staging the Emmy Awards.

Abudu described the receipt of the card as an honour. See her post caption below: “Good morning beautiful people.

What an honor!���� I just received my gold membership directors card of the International Academy of Television, Arts & Sciences, the organization responsible for staging the world famous International Emmy Awards.”

Recall that the EbonyLife TV and Films boss revealed that she had joined the select group of directors of the International Academy of Television, Arts & Sciences who are responsible for staging the International Emmy Awards.

Abudu made the announcement of on Friday, December 21, 2018, on her Instagram page.

https://www./2019/02/mo-abudu-shows-off-her-emmy-awards.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Movie Producer,Mo Abudu shows off her Emmy Awards gold membership card by Chicagoesontop: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
She did well
Re: Movie Producer,Mo Abudu shows off her Emmy Awards gold membership card by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
The richest movie producer in Nigeria
Re: Movie Producer,Mo Abudu shows off her Emmy Awards gold membership card by itspzpics(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
This woman eehn
Re: Movie Producer,Mo Abudu shows off her Emmy Awards gold membership card by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy I have seen your awards grin next

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
Plus I have a pin verified Nigerian AdSense for sale
Re: Movie Producer,Mo Abudu shows off her Emmy Awards gold membership card by itspzpics(m): 5:01am On Feb 19, 2019
wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Sonnie Badu Gifts A Brand New White Mercedes Benz To His Evangelist / Nollywood Actress Destiny Atiko Bikini Photos Goes Viral / Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Tunde Moshood Coming In Form Of Cat To Cause Her Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.