Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,727 members, 7,889,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

"Governor Umahi Plans To Crush And Grind Me And My People" - Ebonyi Legislator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Governor Umahi Plans To Crush And Grind Me And My People" - Ebonyi Legislator (553 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Governor Umahi Plans To Crush And Grind Me And My People" - Ebonyi Legislator by Davidchitah(m): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2019
"Governor Umahi plans to crush and grind me and my people" - Ebonyi Legislator alleges.

With intensified political activities, many Political opponents to Ebonyi state Governor - Dave Umahi have constantly fallen out with him and being threatened by the Governor to Crush and deal with them decisively.

Recall recently that the Senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Ebonyi South Senatorial District, Onu Prince Nwaeze alleged that there are plans by the State Governor, Engr. David Umahi to assassinate him. Prince while recounting his ordeal says he saw the Governor in one of the entourage that stormed his house around 2am and beat him to stupor and bloodied.

Also, similar crisis rocking Izzi where over 30 houses where burnt where linked as the brutal force by the Governor to cling power.

All these are coming days after the Governor David Umahi’s Campaign Organization in Ebonyi State cautioned the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, and the security agencies against rigging the March 2 governorship election in the state in favour of the of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Sunday Ogbuoji.

Chairman of the strategy Committee of the organization, Chief Emmanuel Igwe, in a press release had accused INEC and the Security agencies of plotting to allocate two hundred thousand votes to the APC candidate ahead of the polls.According to him, the planned electoral fraud would be carried out through the printing of fake PVCs. He threatened that Ebonyi would be ungovernable, if the plan succeeds.

The latest in the allegations of threat to crush and grind by the governor was that of HON.Linus Abaa Okorie, member representing OHANIVO in the Federal House of Representative.

Rep Okorie took to his facebook page to raised an alarm over plot by the Governor to Crush and dealt with him and his people of Onicha Igboeze community.

Source close to the legislator said that the Honorable member who will not be returning in the green chamber is not happy after the state Governor connived with his brother, the south East PDP Chairman - Austin Umahi to rob him off his mandate in the PDP primaries against the directives of the PDP NWC that all incumbent adjudged by their constituents to be well performing should be given return tickets. A sham primaries which saw the emergence of Engr Livinus Makwe as flagbearer.

The facebook post of the legislator read thus:

"Let me save this on Facebook for posterity, public knowledge and security.

Permit me to report your speech as follows:
1. That you want to “crush and deal” with Linus whether you are in power or out of power.
2. That you have “ordered Security to shoot Linus and his boys to death” on Election Day.
3. That you directed Onicha youths to start immediate attack on your “perceived enemies” immediately that they have your protection, and proceeded to release N1m cash and a “promise of 2 sienna buses” to immediately commence attacks.
4. That you will use your “superior powers” to frame certain Onicha indigenes for murder after the 2019 elections, even when you agree they know nothing about such cases.
5. That you shall rubbish all Onicha people in government for failure to instigate crises and cause confusion in the clan so as to rubbish Linus and being him down for you.
6. That you intentionally refused to reconstruct Okposi-Onicha-Isu-Nara road to diminish Linus.
7. That you will invest anything and any amount to bring down Linus and any project that Onicha people want must be on the condition that they deny and denigrate Linus.
8. That you will never forgive Prof Ogbu for supporting Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze President, to endorse Atiku against your clear directives to the contrary. That you made him VC solely to push your political interests and agenda, including taking on any academic that acts or speaks against your interest, but he has rather remained professional and apolitical. That you now regret and wish you had made his wife the VC instead.

ME: All powers belong to God and nothing happens to one except God approves of it. No man is God in whose hands my fate lie. Any weapon fashioned against me shall not prosper. And any evil plots against me shall be back to sender and whoever wishes me dead shall die instead. Let it be known that Prof Ogbu remains honoured and respected in Onicha and even beyond. He is an institution.

More importantly, we refuse politics of rancor, violence and destruction in Onicha. No one can break the bond of love and unity among us for any political gain. We shall overcome and witness the bright light at the end of the tunnel. Anyone that prefers violence should initiate it in his community and being his children to lead from the front".

Ebonyi State is truly a state to watch out in the coming elections given the recently breeding gongs of violence in that state.

Re: "Governor Umahi Plans To Crush And Grind Me And My People" - Ebonyi Legislator by psalmsmiles(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: "Governor Umahi Plans To Crush And Grind Me And My People" - Ebonyi Legislator by chukwukadi(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Governor Umahi is a brute.
I hope such dictator will never return to power.
He made the elder brother chairman south east pdp,, his younger brother vice chairman ebonyi state pdp. His other younger brother his ADC.
no functional hospital in ebonyi state, dilapidated schools across ebonyi state. No industry, poverty everywhere.
only cosmetics flyover and inferior Chinese cement road that can not stand the taste of time.
Re: "Governor Umahi Plans To Crush And Grind Me And My People" - Ebonyi Legislator by Davidchitah(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Power is transitory, those who wish to kill every other persons to remain at corridor of power should learn from history and discover that all is vanity upon vanity.

Election should be test of acceptability amongst electorates and not show of physical might.

The recent events of political thugery in Ebonyi State which is supposedly one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria is truly worrisome.
chukwukadi:
Governor Umahi is a brute.
I hope such dictator will never return to power.
He made the elder brother chairman south east pdp,, his younger brother vice chairman ebonyi state pdp. His other younger brother his ADC.
no functional hospital in ebonyi state, dilapidated schools across ebonyi state. No industry, poverty everywhere.
only cosmetics flyover and inferior Chinese cement road that can not stand the taste of time.
Re: "Governor Umahi Plans To Crush And Grind Me And My People" - Ebonyi Legislator by Atiku4betaNaija: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Today more than 91 million Nigerians are in the extreme poverty bracket. More than 70 million of this figure are from Northern Nigeria, the overwhelming majority of them Muslims. President Buhari only worsen the pathetic plight of the poor masses of Northern Nigeria.
Some brainless idiots think that giving appointments to the corrupt elites of Northern Nigeria will bring development and progress to the North. Buhari just did that! Today is there any meaningful development and progress in the North?
The same brainless idiots think that Northerners should occupy all the heads of Nigerian security Agencies. Buhari just did that! Today BokoHaram terrorists and armed bandits are in control of half of Northern Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Vote Whoever You Like, I’m Not Afraid – Buhari / Again, Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals / 3 Coprpers Stranded At Dandaura Ward , Kaura Lga In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.