Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,038 members, 7,928,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:05 AM

Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. (2979 Views)

Poll: Who will be your choice in 2011 for Lagos state?

Kobojunkie: 48% (21 votes)
Fashola: 46% (20 votes)
Neither: 4% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki / Who Will Swear In Nyesom Wike As Governor Come May 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
KoboJunkie has serious non-political concerns about Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole. As a Lagos indigene, he is entitled to run for governorship and if all his plans are put in place under his tenure, Lagos will surely turn into Barcelona over night. So, will you support KoboJunkie for Lagos state governorship come 2011. let's see if we can garner support here like the tea party movement and unseat our evil politicians.

Please vote.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Jarus(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2010
I respect Kobojunkie for her patriotic zeal and concern for Lagos. I also admire her articulation and analytical prowess.
Versus a PDP politician, she will have my vote, but against Fashola, she wont.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by phantom(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
i ll rig him/her in, i swear!but if we must rig in this country,why not rig the good people in?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2010
She should start from the local level before aiming that high.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
~Bluetooth:

She should start from the local level before aiming that high.

How did Obama start again?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by philip0906(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
Did he/she say she wants 2 contest 4 d post?cos if I'm right,kobo is a nairalander.or we just want 2 open a thread out of boredom?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

How did Obama start again?
Did obama start from the presidential level ?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
If Nairaland is the strongest political tea party movement in Africa and has more Nigerian followers than Facebook, why can't we nominate people to represent us?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Did obama start from the presidential level ?

His first elected position was what?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by naijatoday: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

State Legislator (Illinois Senate)
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

As if you don't know,he started off by making law and by that it makes him to know his people really wanted.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by bkbabe97y(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2010
The same Kobojunkie thats always arguing just to open his/her/it's mouth. . . . . ? undecided
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by seanet02: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2010
waste of bandwidth
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by babapupa: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

KoboJunkie has serious non-political concerns about Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole. As a Lagos indigene, he is entitled to run for governorship and if all his plans are put in place under his tenure, Lagos will surely turn into Barcelona over night. So, will you support KoboJunkie for Lagos state governorship come 2011. let's see if we can garner support here like the tea party movement and unseat our evil politicians.

Please vote.

According to who?

Please, the Great State Of Lagos welcomes all, but not ignorant and misguided interlopers as leaders.

Feel free to delete this trash,
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
babapupa:

According to who?

Please, the Great State Of Lagos welcomes all, but not ignorant and misguided interlopers as leaders.

bk.babe97y:

The same Kobojunkie thats always arguing just to open his/her/it's mouth. . . . . ? undecided
oops!! Where is kobo ?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2010
babapupa:

According to who?

Please, the Great State Of Lagos welcomes all, but not ignorant  and misguided interlopers as leaders.

Are you denying Kobojunkie his birth right to Lagos/Nigerian citizenship simply because he has the ability to unseat Fashola, your lord and savior?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by unipol(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
how can you vote for a non- socialable person.
boldly said she need no new friends.
it took me a whole full thread to discover she was a woman.
a miserable username. instead of angels or sweetnames like other ladies in the house.
if you make her a governor she will be more lionhearted than IBB. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no offence, i am just joking but kobo must promise me something before i give her my vote.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by seanet02: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2010
AS FOR ME I CAN NOT VOTE FOR A ALL WORD NO ACTION MAN, INTERNET WARRIORS LIKE KOBO CAN NOT BE TRUSTED WITH A LARGE AND SENSITIVE POPULATION AREA LIKE LAGOS.
COMPARING KOBO TO FASHOLA IS LIKE COMPARING

IBB

TO

NELSON MANDELA

THEY ARE MILES APART
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by babapupa: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Are you denying Kobojunkie his birth right to Lagos/Nigerian citizenship simply because he has the ability to unseat Fashola, your lord and savior?

Stop smoking Ganja, that s/h/i/t is obviously not good for you.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by tpiah: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2010
nairaland has gotten so terribly boring these days!!!

hence the unidentified flying nitwits buzzing around and starting theads!
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
babapupa:

Stop smoking Ganja, that s/h/i/t is obviously not good for you.

The one you received from fashola as a path in the back gift for warring all his detractors online.Oniranu undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by seanet02: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

The one you received from fashola as a path in the back gift for warring all his detractors online.Oniranu undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

aloy is just a small internet warrior like kobo, all forum wars and no action
only God knows when they perform their civic duties last before BLASTING FASHOLA of not performing
Internet politicians
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
seanet02:

only God knows when they perform their civic duties last before BLASTING FASHOLA of not performing
Internet politicians

E be like say Babapupa bought you Gulder from his fashola's stipend to help wage erosion for him if he is not available. lagos tax payers money in action. Eko ni baje o. wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by OAM4J: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2010
Kobo for Lagos State Governor?   Not even funny enough for Jokes section recommendation.

BTW Kobo is a she-male.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by seanet02: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

E be like say Babapupa bought you Gulder from his fashola's stipend to help wage erosion for him if he is not available. lagos tax payers money in action. Eko ni baje o. wink wink wink wink wink wink

see this one, Guilder ko Wine ni, EKO O NI BAJE IS THE CORRECT SPELLING, dont destroy Lagos with your amala politics
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2010
seanet02:

Internet politicians
I've heard of nternet warriors,internet noisemakers .which one be internet politicians again ? Lol
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by OAM4J: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I've heard of nternet warriors,internet noisemakers .which one be internet politicians again ? Lol

Internet politician does E-Politics grin
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by chosen04(f): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
KOBO HAS ''IT'' ANY DAY ANY TIME!
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2010
OAM4J:

Internet politician does E-Politics grin
E-politics or e-noisemaking.abegy ?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
OAM4J:

Kobo for Lagos State Governor?   Not even funny enough for Jokes section recommendation.

BTW Kobo is a she-male.

Do not let your hatred for Kobo becloud your sense of judgment. Do you truly believe that he can effect a change in Nigeria especially now that he is coming from the outside and is different from our usual corrupt politicians?
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Do not let your hatred for Kobo becloud your sense of judgment. Do you truly believe that he can effect a change in Nigeria especially now that he is coming from the outside and is different from our usual corrupt politicians?
If i keep looking at Gbenga Daniel,i doubt if nigerians abroad could really make any difference.
Re: Vote Kobojunkie For Lagos State Governor Come 2011. by AloyEmeka5: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
What of Lanre Banjo for Ogun state?. He can be trusted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N70billion Kano Economic City (KANAWA) Project Flags Off By Kwankwaso / Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations / Read This Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By A Nigerian Born Polish MP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.