Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,509 members, 7,937,470 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes (38064 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by PotatoSalad(m): 4:18am On Feb 21, 2019
I don't blame her. I blame her followers. They make them trend.
Oshey Tommy Hilfiger.
Sighs in Nigerian accent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 21, 2019
That's how you identify an idiot.

Dangote, Bill Gates, zach, even the queen of England - they all repeat clothes, shoes and bags.

This church rat wey no even know how many zeros dey for 1 billion dey form big chic for her local grassroot followers.

Even if they count the 1st centillion millionaires in dollars, her name no dey der.

Ngbeke forming posh.

Ugly duckling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by IjebuWarrior: 4:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Look at her fingers like that of a corpse... angry Africans and Poverty mentality sha...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by PromarkConsult: 4:28am On Feb 21, 2019
AUDITION DETAILS (LAGOS ONLY - If you can't make it I will not be taking any emails with monologues. Please don't send any)
Please read through and follow instructions.
Can't wait to see ya'll!

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by SkinnyNigga: 4:28am On Feb 21, 2019
clothe no be my problem...
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by IjebuWarrior: 4:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Muscomide:
Okoro feeling funky!

Just imagine sef... undecided
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by devigblegble: 4:33am On Feb 21, 2019
Continue

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by actualization: 4:35am On Feb 21, 2019
Hmm ... sister Laura..... why why...
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by fapcrook(m): 4:42am On Feb 21, 2019
meobizy:

Ok then.
meobizy, you're very correct with your cimments
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by sonnie10: 4:44am On Feb 21, 2019
And people ask why Kanu’s wife avoids her like a plague

4 Likes

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by fapcrook(m): 4:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Hope you don't carry your bag twice too, mofo
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Springforth: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2019
I see inferiority complex written all over her. Even her pose get as e be.
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji, took to her Instagram page to reveal she doesn't repeat clothes.

According to her, she gives out the clothes after wearing them once.

She said this in a question and answer session with her fans on IG.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/i-give-them-out-laura-ikeji-reveals-she-doesnt-repeat-clothes.html
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by akilo1: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2019
See person when dey give clothes? Mention who u don give ? I blame pdp for this lie shall..father of lies

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by kayalla(f): 4:51am On Feb 21, 2019
no be onle, who she give? yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by ruggedtimi(m): 5:01am On Feb 21, 2019
lol!! the post funny!! she dey form queen elizabeth

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by tucky200(m): 5:05am On Feb 21, 2019
UrbanExotica:
ordinary 250k that is not more than my Hermes Birkin HandBag
gbase!!!! Clear road for boss lady !! Agba owo!! How e dey be boss lady ?
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Ikpongiton: 5:08am On Feb 21, 2019
that is the reason your husband is not financially independent and is not respected by amara

3 Likes

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by coputa(m): 5:11am On Feb 21, 2019
That's her own way to pay bsc to society stop this unnecessary jealousy and hate.

If it was a poverty related story, you people will be happy with praises and eulogies.

Enemy of success everywhere

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by ticoticotico: 5:23am On Feb 21, 2019
People are calling her a celeb, what makes her a celeb, what is her talent

Mtchhwww

NL,making irrelevant people popular

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by mozona(m): 5:24am On Feb 21, 2019
u don try
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by ennyone(f): 5:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Nah lie... She dey resell am

4 Likes

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by GoldHorse(m): 5:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Be fooling yourself with your senseless and demented thinking. Even Michel Obama not only re uses her clothes but still pass down same to her daughters.

Empty barrels and noise sha... undecided
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 21, 2019
You dont repeat cloth!
Even Dangote doesnt do that!
Anyways, enjoy. its your $$$, you work for it.
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by juniorstar(m): 5:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Fake ass bitches

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by pheonixdld2(m): 5:54am On Feb 21, 2019
Springforth:
I see inferiority complex written all over her. Even her pose get as e be.
I am surprised from the comments here...that anybody would believe this joke is sad. Even her sis can't even do what she claimed. Linda Ikeji repeats her clothes, what does Laura do? Its impossible. Let's say she spends 10k on each clothe, so for a week 10k * 7=70k, Odiegwu cheesy smiley. All this girls that brag and say what they don't do,but end up putting slay mama, daft ladies on a pedestal of depression.
If you are reasonable you won't believe this bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Emmasnoop(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Must you say it out.

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by pheonixdld2(m): 6:00am On Feb 21, 2019
I am 110% sure this laura is envious of Amara Nwankwo. Even Amara repeats clothes and you won't hear Amara say this rubbish, when there are better/productive things to think,talk and do.
If Amara Nwankwo & Laura Ikeji appear at a function, who do you think will look Classy & be paid more courtesy and attention?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Mrsteve0830: 6:10am On Feb 21, 2019
See prove below!!

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Hoodbilonia: 6:12am On Feb 21, 2019
Even mayweather wont try such
Bich u a liar
Bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking / Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce / Patoranking Visits Daddy Showkey For Spiritual Baptism [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.