Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,509 members, 7,937,469 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes (38063 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Mankosi: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Who want collect this cloth with dirty armpit?
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by nazablossom(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2019
emmabest2000:
This one wey dey wear copycats bra & pant for the whole week without washing..,
This picture is an example of conflict of interest grin
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2019
She sells them. She deals on clothes you know?

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by crownchika: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2019
Plz gv me dis one u are wearing, hope u've not given them out already. I like d outfit Sha.

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by crownchika: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2019
biko gv me dis one u are wearing, hope u've not given them out already. I like d outfit Sha.
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by SlyIg(f): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2019
hansomb:
Na dis type girl dey cause depression for ladies with day light lie. does she repeat pant and brazier ? don't be surprise if she repeat pad sef.

Hahahahha ...
She will wear the clothes and return them to her boutique for sale.
Even Linda d repeat clothes but doesn't snap again once she has posted a picture of the cloth.

Believe these people at your lost.

lol .

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by chocolatelady(f): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Platony:
IS SHE IN SOMEWAY RELATED TO LAI MOHAMMED?? shocked

Who u be na wey u go say u no dey repeat clothes. In fact, anyone dat believes dis crap is as stupid as u. angry Na so u don get money reach abi??

D only person in history I believed doesn't repeat clothes back then was the late PRINCESS DIANA of Wales. She doesn't repeat clothes because she was been clothed by Top Fashion lines especially VERSACE. she was more than their model besides, she doesn't buy d clothes.

Nigerian celebrities & fake lives, dats y al these local slay queens without brains following them on social media would want to go d extra mile in order to be lyk d Fakers "Laura Ikeji".
Yeah! Immediately I opened this thread, I remembered the late Princess Diana. Even if she has designers clothing her, I believe she might repeat her clothes on one occasion and her type will not come out to say this trash when she has everything she need in her life. She can even afford to wear two expensive designers clothes a day without repeating them again. I want to ask Laura, how many top designers clothes that worth $5000 does she wear daily. Infact she has inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
she runs a boutique....she wear her collections and drop em back in d store still for sale

She said she "give em out" not sell them
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Stranger18: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Why all the insult?
Eco99:

Actually most new clothes contain chemicals that are cancerous of which the first wash after purchase may not remove except with some kinds of treatment....

So Madam Rich Fool while piling up cancer for yourself ...the person you give out the clothes after one use has the best hygienic format of the clothe...

What an Adamantly Preposterously bleached Antelope

#Eco99#
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by chitheo(f): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2019
hansomb:
Na dis type girl dey cause depression for ladies with day light lie. does she repeat pant and brazier ? don't be surprise if she repeat pad sef.
Lol @pad
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Gentleziggy(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Maybe she has a Clothing manufacturing company grin .I once said that d ikeji family live ,work n are rich only on social media yet there are those who will always come to their defense even ready to lay down their lives for this social media achievers. Ndiara tongue
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Funkybabee(f): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2019
I can't expect less, she owns a boutique and she always showcase her wears just like Mercy Aigbe but her fable here is much oooo. when she ain't wearing okirika cloth, why would she be dashing people hmmmm Aburo aunty linda.. I can't blame her she is and her sister eh. but wait ooo what abt her child also, did he give out his cloth too
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Anelekizito(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2019
I am KIZITO ANELE.. A FILM MAKER.. AND SEEKING SPONSORSHIP (personels that would love to sponsor this project and make money) / OR PRODUCTION HOUSES THAT WOULD LOVE TO PATNER WITH ME OR INVEST IN THIS CINEMA MOVIE I AM ABOUT TO BRING TO THE SCREENS..This is a big production.. Something that would generate millions if achieved

You can contact me through
Anelekizito@gmail.com
+2349092235578
Ig: kizito Anele

Title: *VODKA*.
Logline: *The dead are still living*.
Genre: *horror/ Thriller*
script page: 106pgs
Feature lenght.

*SYNOPSIS*

SYNOPSIS : A group of young friends *CHRIS*, *DANIEL* , *BRENDA*, *ANITA*, *GRACE*. who are on vacation decide to visit their friends or family who are on the east side. But this time they decide to go by road trip with the company of a hard drink named ( vodka).. They are all tipsy due to the effect of the hard drink they have been consuming all through the journey.
The journey gets fearful and frightening because Little did they know that the area has been taken over and now overrun by *zombies* the walking dead. The characters are exposed to death or becoming one of the dead walking. It then becomes a fight or show of survival, the risks, and all the things you'll have to do to survive. but the question is, are this events real or an illusion created in their heads out the consumption of the drink named *VODKA?*.
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by EmekaBlue(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2019
Jiang:

She said she "give em out" not sell them
mayb give few out but most re-sell trust me! her instagram post is even for adverts for the clothings
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by TadM: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
your money, your spending. But i still feel the truth is "you won't wear it after you don use am snap or maybe you operate a butique, you just dey wear your stocks and dey hang them back again for
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by MYHUBBY: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Eco99:

Actually most new clothes contain chemicals that are cancerous of which the first wash after purchase may not remove except with some kinds of treatment....

So Madam Rich Fool while piling up cancer for yourself ...the person you give out the clothes after one use has the best hygienic format of the clothe...

What an Adamantly Preposterously bleached Antelope

#Eco99#

howfar bro. is been a while I read your post here

hope all is well
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by chloride6: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
i hope you know bill gates has a net worth of 97 billion dollars

No he doesnt know ..

Bill Gates cab buy a car in the morning, give it out in the afternoon repeat same in the afternoon and evening for 1 year and still wouldn't spend 0.1% of his wealth...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Even Bubu repeat clothes let alone ordinary bloggers
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by patexcool(f): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
that is to say u don't repeat undies as well so u give dem out too? just wondering

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
i dont know why people on this platform are over-reacting, to buy new clothes everyday for a year is not up to 10million maximum na, i laugh at ppl here saying linda ikeji cant dare it, not to talk of mayweather, doubtless of saying that a whole 90 billion+ man bill gates. bill gates will buy clothes for every second never a whole day. note: am not saying i believed her though, but it is not really a big thing as you all take it.
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Aboks(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yeye dey smell
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by twerkjack: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Thales01:
Empty barrel indeed makes the loudest noise.The worst thing that can happen to a man is to marry a pompous,garrulous and materialistic wife.Her house husband,Ogbonna kanu is really trying coping with her inordinately showy attitude.No wonder he is always looking lifeless like the dullard in photoshoots with his wife.
y so much hate? Do u think foreign celebrities would make it past their country’s borders if they were resisted like this for no reason? If someone changes clothes she bought with her own money what is really paining you? I want to know. Y so bitter? Y?
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by Nazae(f): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
I don't understand the point of not repeating dresses. You repeat underwears, wigs, shoes and jewelries so why not clothes
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by seangy4konji: 4:16am On Feb 22, 2019
Hoelishi can't answer can I have them. Na only give em out we her. Fake hoes
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by anigbajumo(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Isyomah:
But she repeat undies.. Or she dashes dem out also

Lol,I guess she dey dash it out for yahoo guys...
Re: 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes by tyup(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
DaInferno:

she gives them out you complain, she keeps them for herself, u say she stingy,she repeat cloth, you say this woman sef ,okay she dash out... u drop big grammer to pass small meaning.... come woman kill you for ur previous life?

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking / Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.